A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Every Second Counts (Khan and Belle)

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Every Second Counts (Khan and Belle)  Empty Every Second Counts (Khan and Belle)

Post by Belle 4/27/2016, 3:08 pm

The whole day had gone by and Lia hadn't done a whole lot. Mostly she had been in the strawberry fields and talking to a bunch of other campers. She would keep saying something to make them talk to her, she was somewhat persistent sometimes, but people who keep pushing get stuff done. Well in this case talking. It helped her get her picking done, besides she would even talk to the strawberries. People looked at her in a crazy manner, but plants had feelings too and part of growing them and nurturing them was talking to them. Either way through out the course of the day, she had worked up quite the appetite and she skipped into the mess hall and grabbed a plate. She managed to get a lot of food on plate and now she was halted as she had to wait in line to do her offering. That's when she decided to make conversation with the man in front of her. Tapping his shoulder she had a bright smile beaming on her face.

"Greetings fellow demigod! My name is Lia, pleasure to meet you. " She said in an upbeat tone. Her family was a bit dark and serious, but that didn't mean that she had to be. Lia gave almost anyone a shot and if not one shot, multiple. "So tell me, are you more of an apple person or an orange person?" The daughter of Iris asked. Today her hair was a lovely colour of purple. It changed at random to any colour on the spectrum. She had no choice of what colour or when. Perhaps one day she'd be able to control it.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Every Second Counts (Khan and Belle)  Empty Re: Every Second Counts (Khan and Belle)

Post by Rick Sanchez 4/27/2016, 9:09 pm

Jack woke up with a start. He vaguely remembered going back in time, and then got hit by a car saving his mother. He was back in the Deimos Cabin, fortunately. For the rest of the day he spent his time playing INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us (ironically gods do walk among us, only not as they look like in the game), before switching to read the comics. Five equivalent of movie seasons, called "Years". Then he walked down to the Mess Hall when lunch came.

Jack wore a red t-shirt, with jeans and a pair of Nike sneakers. His hair was all messy after tossing and turning all night long. He held his iPad to read INJUSTICE. As he passed the food counter he picked a few chicken legs and a glass of Diet Coke, before seating himself at one of the tables. It was not long before someone tried to catch a conversation with him. He did his best to keep it cool.

"Hey." he said in a managed tone. "I'm Jack. And what do you mean by apple or orange?"
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Every Second Counts (Khan and Belle)  Empty Re: Every Second Counts (Khan and Belle)

Post by Belle 4/27/2016, 9:47 pm

The daughter of Iris had to make her offering at this time, and she put one finger up to motion that she'd be right back. After she came back she promptly took a seat beside the boy, even though it wasn't her cabin's table. Lia didn't really care, as she would deal with a problem as it came to present. "It's not a hard question." She said in a matter of fact way.

A smirk came on her face and she replied, "I was wondering if it looks like my bra size would fit apples or oranges." She said with a small chuckle and thirty seconds later she had her hand land on his arm, "I'm kidding, I just mean which fruit do you prefer." With that being said she retracted her hand and then began to eat some of the rice she had in front of her.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 4/28/2016, 8:02 am

"Ewww." Jack quickly replied, but then grinned. "Ah. Sorry, I'm not a humorous kind of type." he shrugged, as he ate one of the fried chicken legs, flooding it in some tomato sauce and chili (and some Coke). "Neither. I hate fruits. Especially both of them." he said, while chewing. "So anyway, hi. I believe we haven't had a proper introduction. As I stated previously: I'm Jack. What's your name?" Normally he wouldn't go around asking people's names. It wasn't his business to bother. But since he'd managed to get through the Gates of The Beginning Of A Conversation, he thought he would stick to the rest of this rather...somewhat annoying conversation.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 3:06 pm

Lia was a little saddened when he had mentioned he didn't like either fruit. She could guess from him eating the chicken leg, he was much more of a carnivore than a herbivore, or even omnivore. Mentally shaking the thought out of her head, she heard him formally introduce himself. "Well, hello Jack, as I also stated previously before, I'm Lia!" She said with a smile on her face. "You really don't like fruit? Why not? Are you allergic? don't like the texture? the taste? Because I can promise you, I could find a way in which you could probably enjoy more fruit." The daughter of Iris was already at it again with her rambling. She could talk about anything for any duration of time. One could gather public speaking was probably something she excelled at.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 4/29/2016, 12:55 pm

Jack shrugged, finishing his chicken wing. "I hate everything in general, present compant exempted: life, people, fruit, et cetera. The only things I don't is my girlfriend, family, video games and movies." he said, taking a deep gulp of the Dier Coke. Tastes like Pepsi Free. As in Pepsi sugar-free. Everything has a price. "So no, I dislike fruits because I hate life. Simple enough." Jack ate another one while opening his iPad to continue Injustice, where Superman punched through The Joker. Not so good during a meal.

Last edited by Khan on 4/29/2016, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/29/2016, 2:56 pm

Lia listened to Jack for awhile as she hate her rice. Thinking about what he said and came to the conclusion that it was stupidest excuse she heard under the sun, and at this point she was flat out curious on everything, so she was going to press for more information. After he finished she looked at him. "Well, Jack." She started before continuing, "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You dislike fruit because you hate life? The fruit didn't deserve that, they didn't make you hate life. I doubt a fruit fell a tree followed you around and made your life miserable, heck that isn't even possible! You need to stop being so moody. What in life has turned you over to make you hate it. I'm sure if you actually put effort in and tried to make something of your days, then you would really find the enjoyment in life." Lia may have gone on a bit of a small rant, but she genuinely was concerned for it. She didn't expect him to tell her anything, as he seemed like the time to not say anything, but it was worth trying. Can't score a goal unless you try hitting the puck a little bit.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/4/2016, 12:59 pm

Jack wasn't touched. "I hate life. There's a simple reason, personally, leading to hate fruits." He said without glancing at Lia. Superman smashed Batman in his back with his knees like Bane. He should've been dead. "And fruits are disgusting. So either way I hate them."

"Funny. Most conversations of mine end this way." Jack shrugged, reading the comic book while eating the chicken wings. He drank a big gulp of Diet Coke.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/4/2016, 1:19 pm

"You know they only end this way because you let them? I also didn't say the conversation was over. Things happen because you make them happen. You can't just sit here and be a grouch and possibly think things will get better. Whether you see it or not, you are the only one able to change things." Lia said and after that she continued to eat her rice and vegetables.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/7/2016, 11:17 pm

"And is my life your friggin business to care?!" Jack raised his voice. "I live my life the way I want it to be. Don't tell me how to live it."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/8/2016, 11:49 pm

"Well I didn't really say you had to live your life that way, it was more so a suggestion." She retorted, in a calm manner. She wasn't very frightened by him raising his tone. Besides she didn't really resort to anger a whole lot. Finishing off her rice, she started to nibble on the bun she had in her hands before she spoke up again. "So what do you like to do for fun?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/9/2016, 1:21 am

Jack took a deep breath. He calmed down and drank more from the Diet Coke. Then he muttered in response. "Comics and video games. Occasionally do stuff bout metaphysics. Specifically time."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/9/2016, 1:37 am

"Metaphysics and time, huh? Like time travel?" She inquired rather curious now and wanted to know how much he knew. Granted Lia wasn't a prodigy in science or anything, she just found topics as such rather fascinating. It was something different from the run of the mill sort of stuff.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/9/2016, 1:48 am

"Exactly time travel." Jack nodded. After watching Back to the Future he had been inspired to study time travel. Only time travel. He sucked at everything else. His room at home was flooded with self-built models of the DeLorean. He asked his mom for a car and it was a DeLorean time machine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:14 am