A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lakes And Stories

AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2016-01-15

Lakes And Stories Empty Lakes And Stories

Post by AutumnSiren 5/2/2016, 7:13 pm

Josh stood at the edge of the lake, look about the surface of the lake where Martan, Josh's Siberian Husky, was swimming after a stick that he threw. Josh sighed, deep in thought anyone or anything could sneak up on him right now.
    Josh took out his leather bound journal and a old fashioned quill tipped pen. He sat down at started writing, continuing on writing his story he had started a couple of months back.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Lakes And Stories Empty Re: Lakes And Stories

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 4:46 am

Alice hung down from a tree and giggled as her face was right in front of the other demigods. Hiya! She giggled as her bent knees kept her in the tree. She dressed more normal than she usually did but kept her long lace gloves, her trademark of sorts. The fedora hat was resting on the ground and moving on it's own before an albino rabbit poked his head out from underneath. I'm Alice. What's your name? The platinum blonde asked the teen with another few giggles.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/3/2016, 5:58 pm

Josh looked up so fast he almost got whiplash, He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey, I'm Josh."
    Just then Martan came running towards me stick in his mouth, he was soaking wet. He dropped the stick on the ground and laid on top of it.
    "And if I may ask, why are you in a tree?" Josh said while petting Martan.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 7:58 pm

Because why not? Alice smiled as she grabbed the branch with her hands and unhooked her legs before landing on her feet without a problem. She had never actually seen the demigod before at camp so there was a rather interesting feeling she was getting from the way the Maniae were acting in the area where they were. Pointing a finger square in the center of his face she looked at him. You're newer here. The Maniae don't know how to feel about you. She said pointing to a random space near the trees. To Josh and everyone else in the world there was nothing there but to the daughter of Maniae she saw three Maniae looking over the new demigod curiously.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/3/2016, 9:03 pm

"You do have a point there." Josh replied watching as Alice got down from the branch.
    "I wouldn't hold it against them, I've only been here for a month or two." Josh said looking in the direction Alice pointing. He made a mental note to look up information about the Maniae, he thought it sounded interesting.
    "I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that your a daughter of Maniae." Josh said, though it sounded more like question than a statement.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 11:16 pm

You pronounce is Mania but yeah. That's my momma! And thats Rabbid White. She giggled as the white rabbit hid his face again but continued to move around on the earth with the hat covering his person. Clara! Cut that out! Alice shouted at the space behind Josh. Unbeknownst to him the Maniae were planning and starting to cause chaos and madness but Alice shouted at them and they froze in their ghostly tracks.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/4/2016, 12:04 am

"Oops, I didn't mean to say that wrong, sorry." He said looking at the hat moving rabbit. When Alice shouted Josh followed her line of sight he didn't see anything but sand, grass, and water. "Who's Clara? Is she a Maniae?" Josh asked genuinely curious looking around for the so call Maniae.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 1:45 am

Yeah, she's a Maniae. They're always causing trouble so I have to play mom sometimes. Jacobson no! Put Rabbid down! Alice shouted as something lifted her hat and rabbit off the ground. Snatching both from the air she used her hat like a basket for the albino pet. Stupid Maniae. She mumbled under her breath as one of the ghostly figures made themselves seen. Oh bite me! Alice shouted back at him.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/4/2016, 10:49 am

Josh watch curiously the hat and the rabbit started floating up off the ground. All because of an unseen Maniae named 'Jacobson'.
    "Why would you wish for something to bite you?" Josh asked. Most of the people were Josh grew up was a semiserious community, everyone avoided using metaphors. Sure, he understands them, the thing he doesn't understand is why people use them.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 11:23 am

It's an expression. Besides, even if he did bite me I would just shout at him until he got so annoyed he would stop doing it ever again. She giggled before petting her beloved rabbit, taking him out of the hat and placing it on her head with a smile.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/4/2016, 5:51 pm

"I guess that makes sense." He nodded, watching as Alice put her rabbit on her head. He started tapping out a beat with his pen on his hand, just a simple little beat that his tapped out some times.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 7:56 pm

Alice shrugged and began cradling Rabbid in her arms while humming a very haunting tune. It wasn't unusual for the child of Mania to do something like this but still, the tune was dark.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/4/2016, 11:40 pm

Josh may have ever so slightly twitched when Alice started humming a very haunting tune something he didn't really appreciate. "Did you hear that some where?" He asked, a mix a wanting it to stop and actually wondering if she heard it somewhere.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 12:51 am

Alice turned towards the demigod and thought for a moment while her Maniae whispered to her ears only. I made it up. The Red Queen before me would always sing haunting tunes to get her Bandersnatch to sleep and I picked up on it to help the creature sleep well. She admitted looking down at a now sleeping Rabbid White. I guess Rabbid likes the tune as much as the Bandersnatch did. She giggled.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/5/2016, 9:49 am

"Oh, okay that makes sense." Josh looked upon the sleeping Rabbid White, clearly aware that sounded a lot like something from a Grimm fairy tail mixed with wonderland. Josh turn his head to look at his husky who was unnaturally quite, to see he was fast asleep. Josh laughed a little "I guess likes it too." He said petting the dog.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 10:34 am

Alice nodded before setting Rabbid next to the husky.Most of the animals do, especially when their master is affiliated with necromancy, death or the underworld. Necro falls asleep in an instant and James likes it as a lullaby. She said naming both Malik and Andy's hellhounds. Gemini and Scorpio are hit or miss with the song I suppose. Then again they are new to camp. She said aloud naming Andy Black's hellhounds, also wondering if Josh knew his older half brother.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/5/2016, 10:21 pm

"Okay, I don't know how that works but it works either way I guess. Though, I've never met those guys, but I've met Necro." He shrugged. He shivered a bit as if a random cold breeze came through. He started moving around a bit more to warm himself a little more.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 10:34 pm

Gemini and Scorpio are Andy Black's hellhounds and James is Malik's. Andy is your half brother, I don't know how old you are so I have no idea if he's older than you. She giggled before looking to check on the animals. Malik is a son of Thanatos and one of three full blooded siblings here at camp, he's the middle child. Alice giggled remembering a conversation she had had with the demigod about how the middle child got away with most anything they did.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/5/2016, 11:11 pm

"I bet he's older than me seeing as I'm only fourteen." Playful tone in his voice. "I know the feeling of being a middle child, my father married a woman, my stepmother, and she already had two children one older than me the other one younger, they moved in with us as you would probably would guess, but I never got away with anything."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/6/2016, 4:58 am

Yeah, Andy's older than you. So am I though. She smiled before humming another haunting tune as she climbed into yet another tree, this time ditching her heels for more grip. I had a sister, but my family all died in a fire when I was little. Then I got sent to the crazy house. She giggled yet again.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/6/2016, 9:51 am

"That's sucks." He couldn't thing of anything to say to that, but could relate a little having someone who you used to love just start hurting and abusing you, both mentality and physically. That feeling of love and trust just sort of dies inside you when that happens.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/6/2016, 12:50 pm

Its in the past and the past does not define me. Except for when I was in Wonderland, the past always matters there. She giggled hanging upside down again and swinging her torso forwards and backwards still humming her tune. It was a very odd match; a platinum blonde girl who looked as innocent and cute as she could while singing a haunting tune and swinging from a tree.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/7/2016, 12:56 am

"How was Wonderland?" He asked starting to get a little weirded out at the combinations that this girl kept making. He didn't get how one could look so innocent and yet hear such haunting music coming from the same person. His brain didn't like that very much.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/7/2016, 10:32 am

It was fun! I got to get all the heads from the bodies! She giggled while swinging back and forth on the branch humming her haunting some more and more.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/7/2016, 6:53 pm

"That's, uhh, nice, I guess?" He didn't know why anyone would want someone's head, but no one was always right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:47 pm