A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Certain and Uncertain things

Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2016-05-16

Certain and Uncertain things  Empty Certain and Uncertain things

Post by Fawcett 5/22/2016, 6:12 pm

The pounding music of Sarah Smiles by Panic! At the Disco could be heard blasting from Annalise's headphones as she carried a bowl of oreos and milk to the lake. The look of dark bags under her eyes were most obvious. She had a rough night the night before which led to a morning of many mishaps with an alarm clock, shower head, and a lost pair of favorite socks. She had on her usual bright orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and track shorts with light blue vans. She knew for a fact she was receiving weird looks from people as they witnessed this strange daughter of Aphrodite carrying a bowl of food and blasting music from her old school CD player. Her best friend from San Francisco had made her a whole case of mixed CD for her enjoyment - or in this case - to brighten her already crappy day. 

Once she arrived to the lake, she found a quiet and comfortable spot under a convenient tree and quickly sat down. She placed her breakfast bowl and CD player beside her before pulling her legs up against her chest and resting her head against the roughness of the tree bark. Annalise was glad she had decided to pull her unruly curly hair into a make shift French braid. It allowed her to lay her head against things as opposed to the typical ponytail. Closing her eyes, she let out a small breathe of relief and quietly enjoyed the peace and quiet that surrounded her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Certain and Uncertain things  Empty Re: Certain and Uncertain things

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 2:42 pm

Arian was sitting on a rock at the shore of the lake, her feet dipping into the water. Laptop on her knees and white headphones over her ears, she was composing a song with the help of one of her multiple music softwares. It was some basic house/pop rock song about a girl having a crush, half in English, half in Italian. The olive-skinned demigod tilted her head to the side, typing a melody together for the next sequence then playing it with bass and rhythm to see what it sounded like.
    Her eyes drifted to the side, noting the presence of a girl, about her age, with messy curls and a bowl of oreos. "Annalise?" she asked, pushing one of her headphones off her ear. "Hey! I didn't know you were back!"

OOC: Sorry for the late reply D:
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 5/30/2016, 9:32 pm

Annalise reached up to tuck a strand of her creamy, butter blonde hair back into her thick braid. She offered the familiar demigod a polite smile, flashing her pearly whites in the process. "Hey Arian! Yeah I got back last night and managed to slip in unnoticed." She paused the music and removed the head phones from around her neck and placed them next to her empty bowl of Oreos and CD player. "So what's new with camp? I heard Chiron is as mean as ever." The blond demigod never was never able to establish a well meaningful relationship with the over protective Centaur. It always ended up with him ordering her to preform more chores around camp. However, she planned on changing that. 

OOC: It's all good :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2016, 5:22 pm

"Chiron? Mean? Come on, we had Tantalus once," Arian chuckled, stopping her music. "I came back three days ago so I'm not in the latest gossip either. Camp hasn't been attacked yet. I guess that's a step in the right direction?"
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 5/31/2016, 10:35 pm

"Well knowing what's out there and the amount of people trying to kill us, I'd say those odds are rather impressive," she replied with a slight chuckle. With the talk of monsters, her mind quickly flashed black to her just recent visit back home and couldn't help but suppress the sudden goosebumps. She had an unfortunate encounter with a beastly creature that landed her in the emergency room for two days. 
    Shaking her head, she quickly caught herself before looking like an idiot staring off into space.  
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/1/2016, 6:08 am

OOC: Did you read the Trials of Apollo? Cause my next post may include a spoiler. If you rather I didn't just say so.
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 6/1/2016, 11:34 am

OOC: I have not, but I don't mind you spoiling it. :) go for it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/5/2016, 5:25 am

"Well from what I heard, we might have to grab our weapons soon," she admitted. "There've been talks in my cabin... Apparently my father has become mortal?" The sole thought made her feel a lot of conflicting things. First of all, she was scared for him -- as a mortal, he could perfectly well die and she knew he had a lot of enemies. Secondly, she was happy because that meant maybe she could see him more often, get to know him better. She had grown up with Alessandro, her mother's long-time boyfriend, and even though she loved him like a father, it wasn't the same as getting to know her true father. Thirdly, she was at loss: why, what had he done that made him turn mortal? It was probably Zeus' doing, but still, why?
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 6/6/2016, 11:56 pm

A mixture of dread and confusion overcame Annalise as she took in the news. She hated war; she hated confrontation and most definitely she hated fighting. She was never really good at it, partially because she never wanted to practice. However as she sat there and listened all she seemed to grasp at what was the possibility of war. 

Quickly shaking her head, she opened her ears to what Arian was saying. 
    "Do you know why?"She asked. Annalise, who had never met the Olympian god, had heard around camp that the great sun god was a bit of an arrogant, cocky and self-centered god who had weird obsessions with haikus. But then again, which god wasn't arrogant or self-centered?... 

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Arian," she said with a sympathetic smile crossing her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:25 am