A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sun, sand and you (Morgan)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Sun, sand and you (Morgan) Empty Sun, sand and you (Morgan)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/24/2016, 1:52 pm

Lindsey Callaghan jogged through the soft sand as she moved along the beach. She had recently taken up running, her sword banging comfortingly against her left thigh. She wore black running trousers with black running trainers and orange Camp Half-blood tank top. She eventually came to a halt, her lungs aching, burning with effort as she struggled to fight for her breath. She took a long drink from her bottle of water. The water failed to cool her down, so she acted on impulse. She placed the cap back on her bottle, putting it down in the sand before jumping into the sea.
    The salty water managed to cool her down somewhat, but it failed to deal with her growing frustration. The child of Nemesis missed her girlfriend. She had been out on a mission and things took longer than expected, so by the time Lindsey returned, her girlfriend had herself moved to deal with a mission, It frustrated her no end. It made her want to punch someone or smash something, She missed her, yet fate seemed dead set on keeping them both apart. She sighed as she sat in the sea, letting the waves crash into her, like a small stubborn red headed island.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Sun, sand and you (Morgan) Empty Re: Sun, sand and you (Morgan)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2016, 7:14 am

Sun, sand and you (Morgan) Gch7evd9_400x400

The smell of sea and sand. Daeseon breathed it in as she walked down the last dune, her hair blown to the side by a soft gust of wind. She had died her sleek mane blonde before her mission and styled it in light ripples, which significantly changed the way she looked, especially with the contact lenses that turned her eyes a shade of watery blue.
    Though right now, her eyes were hidden by a pair of minty sunglasses; she was wearing a baggy tank top half-tucked into a pair of denim shorts and some sneakers. A necklace with a silver horse skeletton pendant and a pair of fingerless leather gloves completed the outfit.

She had come back about half an hour ago and immediately jumped under the shower. She had been on a mission in the south of the state, where two drakons had been rampaging around destroying infrastructure. Daeseon and four others had been sent to take care of it -- it also explained her change in hair and eye colour: this way, she was less likely to be recognized if caught on camera by mortal authorities. It was incredible how much those two things could change a face, especially --

She stopped.
    There she was. Lindsey. Sitting in the ocean like that she looked like a naiad, except that her clothes were wet. Daeseon's breathing pattern started changing a little as she walked closer, gazing down the curve of her back, studying the way her wet hair stuck to her face...

"Why are you sitting in the ocean?" she asked, coming to a stop right behind her. She loved doing that; as a daughter of Deimos, she was great at giving people jump scares. They didn't always work on Lindsey though.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/25/2016, 12:10 pm

This time Lindsey's surprise was complete, she jumped turning around quickly. She lost her footing and fell back into the sea water, briefly disappearing beneath the waves only to pop up again after a moment. Now utterly drenched, she rubbed her eyes and flicked a few damp strands of ginger hair from out of her field of vision.
    She recognised the girl, her girlfriend, Daeseon. She fumbled for an answer. "I was hot from jogging." Lindsey eventually managed to say, pushing herself up out of the ocean. She decided to leave out the being frustrated because Daeson was not here.

"I... I..." She went all tongued tied around her. Lindsey whispered quietly. "I missed you."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2016, 12:37 pm

"You're hot, period," Daeseon chuckled. She kicked off her sneakers and waded into the sea, pushing her sunglasses up into her hair. The chilly temperature of the water was refreshing as it was quite a hot day thanks to camp's magical climate. Once in front of Lindsey, she wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her softly. Those lips... "I missed you too," she told her, pulling away.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/25/2016, 12:46 pm

Lindsey felt her legs go all wobbly when Daeseon kissed her. She returned it, feeling a little light headed by it all. She smiled at her whilst her brain tried to remember how to work. "Thanks." The red head eventually managed to say, she still sounded breathless.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2016, 2:59 pm

Daeseon kept her arms loosely around Lindsey's waist. "How was your mission?" she asked, gazing at her delightully freckled face and lovely green eyes.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/25/2016, 3:55 pm

"Good." She whispered. "But I missed you, it got awfully lonely on the trail so to speak." Lindsey hugged her girlfriend fiercely.

OOC: Do you also want to do a new rp with Aria and Katy?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2016, 5:34 pm

The hug almost knocked the air out of Daeseon's lungs, but in a good way. It sent her heart racing. Holding Lindsey as close as she could, she realized she could feel her heartbeat pounding against her skin. It was strong and fast and fierce... just like the daughter of Nemesis herself. The Korean half-blood pressed her lips against the shell of her girlfriend's ear. "Do you want to catch up then?"

OOC: AU or normal?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/25/2016, 7:03 pm

Lindsey's cheeks reddened. She nodded silently, her eyes burning bright with love. "Maybe we could go to my cabin? Watch a movie or something?" She felt certain Nemesis would not mind such behaviour. After all, Lindsey was still the head of the cabin. Many suspected, despite her endless complaints about having to be in charge of it, that she secretly enjoyed it.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/25/2016, 7:03 pm

OOC: Either or is fine with me ^^ so is both.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2016, 7:08 am

OOC: I'd rather an AU (also watch out with the double posting ;))

BIC: "Sounds like a plan," Daeseon says, softly pulling away and giving her a crooked grin. Her hands played in Lindsey's wet hair for a second, feeling the texture. "Let's get you dry first."

OOC: Continue in the Nemesis cabin?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/26/2016, 7:34 am

OOC: Sorry I thought I'd hit edit. My bad (won't happen again)

BIC: "Sure don't think my siblings would be too impressed if I smelt like the sea for very long." She briefly wondered how some of the more water based cabins could stand it.

OOC: Sure would you like to start the the Nemesis cabin? Or the AU? And I'll start which ever one you don't ^^
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2016, 8:48 am

OOC: Sure thing! I'll PM you the AU link when it's up :)
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/26/2016, 8:55 am

OOC: I'll pm you the link for the rp in the Nemesis cabin once it is up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:06 am