A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic)

horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic) Empty Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic)

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 2:13 pm

Alyster sat in the corner by the wall with ruby in his lap.The orange tabby cat follows him everywhere, no matter how far from home he may run. He stared at her with love in his eyes, his own violet eyes reflecting off her staygian iron bell on her collar."You know what ruby?" He asked her like he expected her to respond as she just purred at him as he pet her head"Maybe it's time i get back out in the world for a while" He kind of whispered in her soft orange furry ear
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic) Empty Re: Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic)

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 2:25 pm

Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic) Tumblr_nw0rbpfkaA1td9141o3_250

Javier had just finished up a shift in the infirmary and an hour of archery when he decided to make his way into the game room. The son of Apollo was still wearing his celestial bronze battle armor with his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt underneath it. He hadn't been here in a while so he decided to do one of the games that he knew well: Injustice: Gods Among Us. He sat down at one of the Xbox consul and started to play the game.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic) Empty Re: Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic)

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 2:32 pm

Alyster froze and sensed someone near by,He began to kind of shift up to see who it was and noticed that it was a son of Apollo.He had seen him before, he then decided to stand up and introduce himself. First he put ruby in his hoodie pocket for safekeeping.Alyster then stood up and brushed himselfoff"Hi, I'm Alyster" He bthen half-heartedly stuck his hand out
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 2:42 pm

Why is breathing all of the sudden hard?(Zoopathic) Tumblr_nw0rbpfkaA1td9141o3_250
    Javier turned to see a guy around his age. Pausing the game, he shook his head with a bright smile. "¡Hola! I'm Javier, but everyone around here calls me Javi. It's nice to meet you, Alyster. Come take a seat." The Greek demigod gestured to the seat cushion next to him and continued to play the game.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 2:48 pm

"Nice to meet you Javi, people usually call me that kid with the cat usually." He said as he sat down on the cusion and looked at the tv to see what game Javier was play."You can call my Al or Styer, that's what mom called me growing up"He said Ruby the popper her head out of his hoodie collar
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 2:53 pm

Javi's eyes were trained on the game, but he was listening to what his new acquaint was saying. "I think I'll just call you Alyster. I like the way it sounds." He glanced over at him with a smirk before looking back at the game. "So where are you from, Alyster?" The son of Apollo asked him, leaning forward the TV screen.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 2:57 pm

"Arkansas, you know just your typical guy fro there and yourself Javier?" He asked i n kind of new found curious tone Ruby just looked up him with her amber colored eyes with worry
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 3:07 pm

He nodded his head. "Arkansas? I haven't been there before." Javier waited for the game to continue, scratching the growing scruff on his chin. "I'm from Guatemala City, Guatemala. I came to Camp Half-Blood about four years ago, I think? Yeah, I think so." Javier decided to turn the game off altogether and give Alyster is undivided attention.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 4:36 pm

"You sure are furtgher from home than I am" Alyster said as ruby popped out of his hoodie and into his lap and the tabby cat stared at Javier with curiosity"Don't mind Ruby she is just a bit territorial, why it's a bit hard to have a friendships" he said and kind of laughed
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 5:04 pm

The son of Apollo laughed too and playfully put his hands up defensively. "Hey, I can understand that. She doesn't want her owner getting hurt or something like that." He smiled down at the tabby cat before looking up at Alyster. "So, who's your god parent?"
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 5:17 pm

Alyster looked at the son of apollo and smiled softly and then said "Thanatos" then looked down at ruby's bright orange body "Growing up animals didnt like me much except Ruby" He said softly "Now everywhere I go she follows"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 5:41 pm

"Thanatos? That's cool. I don't think I've met one of his kids before." Javier said with a chuckle. "My dad is Apollo." He repositioned himself so that he was sitting crisscross on the couch. "When did you get Ruby?"
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 7:24 pm

"I found ruby as a stray Kitten in the ally with her brother cinders my little sister's cat. After I ran away she kind of just followed me and went where ever I went. She is definately dedicated" Alyster said and began to rub ruby's head"Apollo would make a pretty cool dad I think. My dad is cool too though" he said
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 8:05 pm

Javier nodded his head slowly as Alyster continued to talk. He had to admit that the guy was pretty cool along with his guard cat. "Yeah, he's pretty cool. Or hot I should say." The son of Apollo laughed, scratching the back of his neck.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 8:43 pm

Alyster Laughed and kind of blushed "It is you or is hot in here?" Alyster kind of half said out loud "My dad is kind of stone cold himself" he laughed more as Ruby hopped back into his hoodie
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2016, 11:28 pm

Javier smiled some. "Probably both all of those." He laughed, looking Alyster up and down. "I think Thanatos is pretty cool." He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back into the couch. [/color=gold]"So what do you do for fun around here?"[/color]
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/10/2016, 9:17 am

"I usually listen to music and draw woodland scenery" Alyster said in a soft voifce and blushed a little "What about yourself?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/10/2016, 12:22 pm

"That's cool." Javier nodded his head too. "I usually practice my archery, sing, hang out in the music room, stay in the infirmary, things like that. I'm a very active person."
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/12/2016, 7:00 pm

"Sounds like a loud full-packed and full day of fun" Alyster said "I prefer a quite and lazy day myself" He laughed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:52 pm