A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Alexander Grains

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Alexander Grains Empty Alexander Grains

Post by Green 6/14/2016, 7:41 pm

Good mourning optimism
    Good mourning to my faith
    Good mourning to the beginning of a brand new day

I know that God's will be done
    So I lay down my pain and I'm moving on

Alexander Grains Tumblr_inline_mrjiiopwXv1qz4rgpAlexander Grains Tumblr_inline_mrjijgEt4z1qz4rgpAlexander Grains Tumblr_inline_mrjij6OG5Y1qz4rgp

Name: Alexander Chrysothemis Grains
    Sexuality: Homoromantic bisexual
    Mortal Parent: Franklin William Grains. He's the best, honestly, although he does have his short comings. One of them having a narrow mind, but whatever. He works as the Vis President of some recycling, energy conservation corporation. along with being a very successful farmer.
    God Parent: Demeter, Greek goddess of agriculture, fertility, sacred law, the seasons, and the harvest.

Date of Birth: December 7th, 1996.
    Place of Birth: Demeter's temple on Mount Olympus. Hestia, Eileithyia, and Hera helped with the birth.
    Hometown/Last Residence: Raleigh, North Carolina
    Race/ethnicity: 50% Greek, 50% African American, but displays African American physical traits.
    Accent: A slight flamboyant, southern accent.

Skin Tone: Nutmeg. Turns to beautiful bronze in the summer months.
    Eye Color: The color of fertile soil
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Hair Length: Brush cut
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 164 lbs
    Body Type: Mesomorph
    Appearance: Alex usually wear clothes at have a color scheme of green, brown, and light blue. He has a broad, thick stature that may frighten some people while attracting others. Alex usually don't wear blue jeans, rather khaki shorts or black jeans. However, he does like to shake things up and wear whatever he can find either in a store or in his small closet. The son of Demeter loves wearing sweaters. Alex tend to keep my hair a bit long, especially in the winter where the weather is chilly.

Weapon: A Celestial bronze double sided battle axe.
    Armor: Basic hoplite Greek celestial bronze armor that has an earthy green tent to it.
    God Parent Gift: A pouch of twelve seeds that'll grow any kind of natural flora.

Pet(s): None

Skills/Talents:
    -Cooking
    -Gardening
    -Making friends
    -Singing
    -Teaching
    -Science
    -Medical Sciences
    Flaws:
    -Stutters
    -Socially Awkward
    -Over Protective
    -Asthma
    -Ditsy
    -Flat footed
    -Acne
    Strengths:
    -Learning Greek mythology
    -Being nice
    -Caring
    Weaknesses:
    -Having asthma
    -Not saying "no" when he needs to
    -Cooking, baking
    -Being around nature
    -Camping
    -Nature walks
    Dislikes:
    -Stuck up people
    -Back stabbers
    -Holier than thou people
    -Ignorance
    -Racists
    -Sexists
    Fears:
    -Heights
    - Wasps
    -Losing a brother/sister
    Personality: Alexander has been told that he has a very outgoing personality. He enjoy being around friends as well as just letting loose. Alex has an amazing sense of humor, enjoy making people laugh and feel good about themselves. However, sometimes the son of Demeter rather be by myself, usually reading in the library or sitting in the fields of strawberry and grapes. His personality type is an ENFP which means I'm an extrovert at heart.

Abilities:
    Poison Immunity: Immunity to plant poison
    Growth Aura: If Alex stands in an early area for more than five minutes, plants start to grow at his feet. The aura is about three feet in radius
    Green Speaking:  He can communicate with any form of plant life.
    Plant names: Alex automatically know not only the lame name of the plant, but also the Latin version of it.
    Animal Telepathy: Being a son of Demeter, Alex can communicate with pigs, lizards, and snakes.
    Powers:
    Chlorokinesis: Alex, like other children of Demeter, has the awesome power to control plants at will. Whether it's growing a simple lily or creating seven foot tall wheat monster, he can do it. Alex can manipulate plant life for five posts with a three cool down between each usage. He can control plants that are in a ten foot radius of himself. The largest he can control is a 1m30 foot plant.
    Blessed Fertility: If Alex comea across an area that is barren and is unable to yield any produce, he can use his powers to make the soil fertile again. He can do this twice in one topic with a three topic cool down. The effect will be permanent so this will require a good amount of energy. The size of the field can't be no larger than twenty by seven field.
    Abundant Harvest: He can give a person the feeling of being full and content. This lasts about two posts and will need a five post cool down.

Social Status: Semi-social lite
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year rounder
    Years at Camp: Five years
    Life Before Camp: Alexander was born on Mount Olympus in Demeter's cabin then shipped off to his father. There Alex was raised and taken care of by him and soon to be step-mother. As a little child, Alex enjoyed playing in the dirt as well as helping my mother water the plants around the house. Every year doing grade school for Mother's day, we would make flowers for their mothers. For him, his flowers always seemed to out last all the kids' plants. Alex's father said that he had a real green thumb. Years passed past and my identity about himself changed. In high school, He started to develop feelings for my best friend, who turned out to be a satyr. He told Alex about camp thus, claiming that he was a son of Demeter. At first, Alex didn't believe him, but slowly did he realize that, in fact, he was a demigod. Alex's dad told him how they met and what she had told him before leaving me with him. After about a week, Alex agreed to travel up north to Camp Half-Blood. Since Alex hate flying, we decided to take a little road trip to camp, stopping here and there until they arrived at the boarders.
    Role-playing Example:  The son of Demeter walked through the Camp Half-Blood  grounds, smiling at the unnatural greenery. The outside, mortal world was cold and barren, well most of it anyway. He heard about the weather report on the eastern side of the Country, winter storms raging, ice everywhere. Demeter must've been in her bad moods. As Alex continued his walk toward his cabin,  he watched as my fellow campers talked with each other; laughing, fusing, things of that nature. Smirking, Alex shook his head slowly as he nearly tripped over a stone. Gods I hoped no one saw that... Blood flushed to his cheeks, the idea of being embarrassed in front of these demigods washed over him. His pace quickened as he saw the grass covered roof of my cabin. Finally! Alex exclaimed in thought. After about another five minutes, Alex was there in his beloved cabin. It reminded him of a greenhouse sort of...the walls were tan brown with tomato vines growing on the walls... Perfection. Alex smiled and sat on his bunk, took his shoes off, and fell asleep, staring down at his white pillow. Closing his eyes, the African American demigod slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of wheat fields and Olympus.

Notes:
    FC// Tristan Wilds
    35% Stronger in Spring and Summer
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Alexander Grains Empty Re: Alexander Grains

Post by Kendall 6/14/2016, 10:39 pm

... Is there a reason you randomly switch to first-person point of view mid-section/mid-sentence in some areas? If that's an accident, you should probably go through and make sure it's all consistent.

Was his god parent gift bought or from a solstice? 

Abilities:
    - For the growth aura, early what area?
    - Translate the 5 minutes into number of posts.
    - Plant names: A lame name? Common name?

Powers:
    - For the first power, cooldown should be equal to/greater than usage duration.
    - How would he form the wheat monster? (And wouldn't the size of this contradict his being able to control up to a 1.3m large plant?)
    - You also say 1m30foot, but those are from two different systems of measurement?
    - For the second power, 20 by 7 what?
    - Bump up the cooldown for the second power, too.

LBC:
    - When did he first meet the satyr? Had the satyr been assigned to his school/area by coincidence?

His being more powerful in the spring/summer should be in his Abilities section. (Also, reduce this to about 15%.)

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:01 am