A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Heh Thinking About Coming Back

Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Heh Thinking About Coming Back Empty Heh Thinking About Coming Back

Post by Fist of Shadows 6/28/2016, 5:45 pm

Sup guys.

I know those of you who know me probably aren't that thrilled about me coming back (I mean just look at that reputation <--), but I'm thinking about taking a swing at role playing again. I came from the site when it was in its younger days-- people just made simple posts like "Ooh I stabbed him right in the back and said 'Ey yo you should marry me' as I tickled his toes."

Anyway, with the site's development, I feel like it may be hard for me to get back in. I already have a bunch of characters (that I want to scrap, but I think I have to get them killed first), I'm banned from the chatbox (for good reason, heh), and I'm not really sure if I can make responses like the ones I've seen.

Well, now I'm just rambling. Good times. Hopefully you all get to see a little bit more of me over the next little while, and I'm looking forward to meeting some new people on the site!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Heh Thinking About Coming Back Empty Re: Heh Thinking About Coming Back

Post by Morgan Landry 6/28/2016, 6:00 pm

Hi there!

I'm unsure if I knew you back in your day, as I joined two years after you did. But welcome back! I'm really happy you're thinking about RPing here again. As for your post style/length, don't worry about it. We accept anything and everything here. If you wanna do one-liners, do one-liners. If you wanna do a small paragraph, then do just that. And if you wanna write a fcking novel, go for it. We're pretty open tbh.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 6/28/2016, 7:10 pm

Hm...

I may have been around when you joined; your name sounds kinda familiar. Anyway, thank you for all of the support and welcoming! Do you know if I need to kill off my characters to remove them? I think I had to in the past... This is the second time I've come back, you see xD
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2016, 8:22 pm

Hello my darling dearest! I may not know of you, seeing as I'm not that new or old with the site, but I would love to have you join again. It's always fun to adapt the way you RP and making characters is always fun.

You don't HAVE to kill people off either, some people do when you know you won't RP them again but I usually just swap out characters of my invite.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/29/2016, 3:37 am

Ayyyyyyyy it's Rita. I promise I'm slightly less annoying now. Good to hear from you again and PM me if you wanna RP anytime

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:51 pm