A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Off to Scotland everyone (actually just Alex)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Off to Scotland everyone (actually just Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to Scotland everyone (actually just Alex)

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 2:29 am

Off to Scotland everyone (actually just Alex) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mryiotX64y1qz4rgp
    The son of Demeter thought for a second. "Oh! Let's start with the pumpkins! I love pumpkins! Then we can crave a few and-- yeah!" Alex chuckled and headed toward the vegetables. "I can practically hear them cry out to be reaped!" He threw his hands up and laughed some, spinning around to look at Jana Kay, then back forward.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Off to Scotland everyone (actually just Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to Scotland everyone (actually just Alex)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/14/2016, 2:50 am

Jana Kay grabbed three baskets and followed her brother to the vegetable patches. It was his first time on the farm but he found the pumpkins immediately. Quite logical: he's the son of Demeter after all.

"Let's go! I bet mine will be spookier than yours," she joked and squatted down in the vines to find the ripest and juiciest pumpkins she could. She found a really big one, made it grow even larger with the palm of her hand, then checked stem and skin before giving it a little thump. She knew from intuition that it was ripe, but those were the little habits her father had instilled in her since childhood. "Wooh, look at this one!" She cut it free and lifted it up for Alex to see.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/2/2016, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/15/2016, 4:57 pm

Off to Scotland everyone (actually just Alex) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mryiotX64y1qz4rgp
    Alex turned his head from his squatting position to see the size of the pumpkin in Jana Kay's hands. "Woah! That's a really good one, JK!" He turned to the pumpkin in front of him and started to run his fingers over the orange skin. The vegetable started to grow in size, becoming fuller until it too was ripe. "Look at this one!" He picked up the pumpkin with it still attached to it's vine. It was slightly bigger than hers. "You think Cinderella will be able to fit in this?!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/16/2016, 3:13 am

Jana Kay put hers in the basket. "By Pomona! That's a huge one!" she exclaimed, hopping over to admire it. With the discovery of the Roman camp and the peace they had made, Jana Kay had started swearing by Roman gods too.
    Looking at Alex, she made her mouth into an o-shape. "For Halloween. We should make a really big one for Halloween! My mother said the theme would be Haunted Fairytale! Can you imaginethis one in the garden?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/16/2016, 8:29 pm

Alex's eyes got big. "Oh my Gaea we can do that! How big should we make the pumpkin?! With our powers combined, we can make one at least six feet tall!" He was ecstatic about decorating Jana Kay's garden in a 'Haunted Fairytale'. The son of Demeter scratched underneath his chin saying, "Y'know, being here with you has really distracted me from my break up..." He confessed, looking down at the pumpkin patch with a soft smile on his face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/18/2016, 2:29 pm

Jana Kay grew really excited, a six feet tall pumpk...!!

"Wait, what?" Her mouth gaped. She had known nothing about that! What had happened? "Oh, Alex, I'm so sorry..."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/18/2016, 5:01 pm

Alex shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his feet. "It happened a couple of months ago." He said in a quiet voice. "I'm just glad I'm able to keep my mind off of that." The son of Demeter looked back up at his half sister and slowly made his way toward her. "And I'm sure the...haunted fairytale themed event will help even more."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/19/2016, 3:53 pm

"Well, as long as you get to cheer up a little...," Jana Kay said, gently squeezing his hand. The most important thing right now was to make Alex smile. "Watch out -- kamikaze radishes!" As she said that, a handful of radishes plopped down on Alex's head and shoulders. She had made them soft enough not to hurt, but still look funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 4:35 pm