A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

My Heart I Surrender [Private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

My Heart I Surrender [Private] Empty My Heart I Surrender [Private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/4/2016, 5:04 pm

Sitting on the beach with the waves crashing gently on the shore really sort of set the mood of things. Acting rather out of character Marionette was sitting on the beach in his usual attire while Andy Black was facing him with an acoustic guitar in his hands. As of late the two had been hanging out often, more often than Marionette usually did with people who weren't Alice and maybe one of his siblings. As the son of Hecate began playing on his guitar the color blind son of Dionysus smiled a bit and swayed to the music, he was a very good musician. It was actually starting to become fun for the two of them to sit and sing with one another, Andy was really like a brother to Marionette and Andy felt the same way with the rather odd son of Dionysus. By the time the second verse came around both boys had their eyes closed and were swaying to some degree as they sang together.

It was hard living at camp some days, everyone knew that. But Andy had finally found someone who he was really starting to care for more so than he usually admitted to and wanted to make a song for them. It was how he got his emotions out, seeing as he was horrible with normal words. Strumming and singing with a newfound brother the tall teen lost himself to the words and his mind drifted back to that night in the forest, the crash in New York City, and the hill near the strawberry fields. It was very cliche but there was something about being with them that made everything worth while and memorable. Who knew that the odd kid in school could finally find someone he really cared about. Now all he had to do was gather whatever courage he had within himself to play the song back at the hill near the fields.

As the song neared its end the two boys smiled at one another and got completely enveloped in the music. This was something they both enjoyed, Andy for expressing emotion and Marionette for keeping his sanity. As the words slowly faded on the echo that no doubt resonated through a part of camp they both chuckled and stood up. Parting ways with a secret handshake the son of Dionysus left for his cabin and the tall son of Hecate left for the Strawberry fields for the first place he met her. The first place he met Aurelia. He felt his heart beat quicken as he got closer and clutched his guitar closer to his chest as he spotted the tree on the hill where he first talked with the daughter of Iris. Sitting underneath the shade of the tree and taking one final deep breath he began letting his fingers dance along the strings while his voice carried down to the fields like he knew it would, glad to have spotted the girl amongst the berries before playing. He wanted her to hear every word he sang, he was horrible at just talking about it outright. Andy had to know how she felt before he left himself fall too deep and no doubt get hurt. After months of random questions and talks with the occasional trip to lunch he had to know. He had to know if he even stood a chance.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

My Heart I Surrender [Private] Empty Re: My Heart I Surrender [Private]

Post by Belle 8/4/2016, 5:53 pm

Aurelia had been in the strawberry fields all morning. Checking the berries and plucking the good ones into her basket. She ended up watering some of them that looked like they needed them. She was even talking to the plants a little bit, she got strange looks from campers a lot of the time, but she didn't mind. She knew the plants liked to be talk to.

It was getting into late afternoon a bit when she stood up and she walked over to Dale with her bright smile and handed him the basket to take up to the campers selling them. It was a few moments later that she heard the strumming of a guitar. More and more people were outside singing and it often drifted down into the fields, which made the work more enjoyable in the fields.

Although the voice that came with it was a familiar one. She began to look around and then saw Andy sitting at the hill. Lia stood there struck by the words he was singing. She felt like she was stuck in the one place. Was he actually singing to her? Her heart began to beat inside her chest. She began to make her way up to the hill and when she got there he was at the last repetition of the chorus where she joined in, having caught along to what the words were.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/4/2016, 6:00 pm

My Heart I Surrender [Private] 161x5pi
    At the time Aurelia was standing in the fields looking at the hill Andy was singing with his eyes shut and worry passing through every fiber of his being with the exception of his voice that was as confident and strong as ever. He didn't even hear her walk up the hill, all he heard was her singing along with her and he felt himself smile as he sang while opening his eyes to look up at her as he sang the line 'to you my heart i surrender.' As he finished the song he was soft of left in an awkward position and he did the only thing he could think of, he chuckled and scratched the back of his head nervously. Guess i seem kinda stupid huh. He said with a nervous smirk on his face.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 8/6/2016, 8:54 pm

Lia wasn't sure what she was feeling, she could feel something, but she wasn't sure. Aurelia had happened to just enjoy the song and she felt it was good to sing along. Although, she did know right now in this moment she would not make a choice, she needed time to think and to process her thoughts, she didn't want to jump into something without clearly thinking about. "I wouldn't really say stupid. I think it was a sweet gesture and you mean well. It's a good song, it really is." Lia said and looked away for a few moments before her eyes met his.

"I'm not saying how I feel, I just need time to process it. I would rather be sure of how I feel than go off of a small feeling right here in this moment. I want to have no doubts." She said softly and a sympathetic look came across her face. She really did just need time.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/7/2016, 12:08 am

My Heart I Surrender [Private] 161x5pi
    Andy smiled warmly and innocently as she spoke and nodded when she said she wanted to wait and be sure about hoe she felt before making a decision. I'm not going to rush you into anything, Flower. I just had to do something instead of just pretending like it was nothing. He said a bit embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his neck and set the guitar in the grass next to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 4:42 pm