A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Daddy's Lil Monster

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Daddy's Lil Monster Empty Daddy's Lil Monster

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/9/2016, 7:35 pm

Daddy's Lil Monster 2ntbtyv
    Name: Harley Queen
    Eyes: grey
    Hair: naturally brown but she bleaches it and dyes half the tips pink and the other half blue
    Height: 5’6"
    Body Type: athletic
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Mania
    Mortal Parent: Jason Queen
    Country of Origin: New Jersey, USA
    Pets: n/a
    Talents: acrobatics
    Weapon**: Stygian Iron Baseball bat, modified gun that shoots miniature Stygian Iron tipped arrows, stygian iron knuckles
    Personality: Harley is a very flirty teenager who loves nothing more than to cause mischief and have her way with some people. She hates being alone, otherwise known as mono phobia, and spends a lot of her time with people like her sister Alice or Cyrus Rhyme who loves to be surrounded by pretty women. She’s quite a vexing girl as well and seems to use it to her advantage in regards to getting what she wants, also quite good at manipulating others. Other than that she can be quite a violent person when she doesn’t get what she wants, like an Ares who was robbed by a Hermes. She has a few scars from fights she got in and more than fists got involved but other than that she’s pretty normal looking for a daughter of Mania.
    Flaws: Monophobia(Fear of solitude or being alone), vexing, anger issues, violent, scars from fights
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Can see and hear all the Maniae that roam the world.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Insanity:For four posts Harley can cause someone to go into a fit of maddened rage, much like how the Maniae are. She has to touch the person on the forehead or the top of their head so avoiding the touch is the best way of avoiding it. She has to wait nine posts before doing it again but during the rage the person cannot harm her in any way shape or form. The victim looses all sense of reason and does anything violent related without thinking, very much going on instincts.
    Life Before Camp*: Jason Queen was a very successful therapist who spent some of his times helping patients at Essex County Hospital Center. During one of his stays he met a woman, who was helping another patient, and the two hit it off rather nicely. They shared an interest in the madness that was in the minds of the people there as well as a common love of sunsets and beaches. About a year later the two were married and not long after that they welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Harley Jade Queen, into the world. During child birth thought the mother died and Jason was left to raise his daughter with the help of his own parents. Harley grew up in a rather odd household. With her father bringing notes home and talking aloud about several different patients and her grandparents being easy to sneak around she got away with a lot growing up and picked up some interesting vocabulary along the way. When she began school she was very smart but also mischievous as well. She got excellent grades in school but after elementary school she slowly began to change personalities entirley. During sixth grade she began to get to be a bit of a bully and pick on a few of the other kids in her grade until she got what she wanted from them, threatening to punch them or blackmail them into giving her what she wanted. She got sent home with a note from her principle but forged her fathers chicken scratch of a signature and turned it in the next day, realizing that she needed to be more careful next time. In seventh grade she got more violent and at the end of the year punched a kid in the nose because he called her a cnt and she got sent to the office with three days of I.S.S. but ended up actually enjoying herself quite a bit. Eighth grade rolled by similarly to seventh but she got in a few more fights and spent more time in I.S.S.

Then came high school. Over the summer between the end of junior high into high school Harley dyed her hair, picked a new style of clothing and befriended all the upperclassmen she could before starting school. During her freshman year she didn’t do a single things, trading her secrets and other ‘things’ for the upperclassmen to do her work for her and if that didn’t work them blackmail them into doing her work. Needless to say she was the most feared freshman in school as well as the most sought after. She was VERY attractive for a teenage girl and looked more like a senior than underclassmen. During her sophomore year though she snapped. Her dark love had grown so large and vast that she began talking about murdering others and would sometimes be found curled in a corner chuckling evilly and talking about the mean voices and ghosts around her. Jason checked his own daughter into the Essex County Hospital for psychic evaluation a few weeks later and Harley lost all sense of sanity. She spun and danced around her white padded room as well as treated to hit anyone who entered her room who wasn’t her father. By the age of sixteen Harley was already in solitary confinement and supposed to stay that way but then an unlikely turn of events occurred. A girl by the name of Alice was signed into the room across from Harley when she was nearly eighteen and the two talked between the small openings in the door. One night, Alice told Harley to be ready for an escape and not long after the doors to their cells opened as if by magic. The two mad girls ran and jumped out of the hospital as if it were nothing and Alice jumped into a car as she took a pair of hidden keys out of the front tire. Driving off happily Alice and Harley began swapping stories of alice’s time in Wonderland and Harley’s interesting time in school. After they crossed the border into New York the girls ditched the car and Alice tossed a coin into the air which summoned a rather old looking taxi cab. Harley, who thought it was the coolest magic trick ever, happily got in alongside her and was pressed against her seat as the three taxi drivers took off.

From then on Alice began rapidly explaining how she was in the hospital trying to find other people like her who were from her family, saying that she also saw the mean ghosts with the voices. When the cab ride ended the two mad girls were all informed on the life of the other and Alice paid the drivers for the ride. As they walked in the night towards a wooden arch that Alice said was magical. After entering the camp and a symbol appeared over her head Harley and Alice were proclaimed half sisters to the goddess Mania and Harley began her slow ascent to her usual rank as the Lil Monster of camp.
    RP Example*:
    Any notes about your characters:
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Daddy's Lil Monster Empty Re: Daddy's Lil Monster

Post by Belle 8/12/2016, 1:37 pm

I appreciate the effort you have put into your character here Neri, but me personally am a bit uncomfortable with how similar she is to the actual character. I don't know a lot about the universe, but from what I do know, I know this is pretty close to a knock off (and if I notice that then it's quite obvious.) I'd like you to change up some things to make it less obvious, before I look at this form some more. I just feel extremely uncomfortable with it. Sorry for the inconvenience :/
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/12/2016, 5:02 pm

-I've done other knocks offs as well. Marionette is pretty similar to how he acts in the Five Nights at Freddy's games and when i had Lena Duchannes she was a litteral character from a book I read.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 8/12/2016, 8:15 pm

I'm saying for me to look at the form, I am uncomfortable to do so. You can wait for another approver to come and look at your form, but for me personally the knock off makes me uncomfortable and was just saying from my stand point as an approver. I did not approve your other characters, to be fair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/13/2016, 2:18 am

-oj, ok. I thought you were like disapproving of the whole form. Thanks for the clarification Belle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 12:31 pm