A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Year and Half Overdue. (Private.)

Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

A Year and Half Overdue. (Private.) Empty A Year and Half Overdue. (Private.)

Post by Aves 12/7/2016, 5:21 pm

I walked onto the beach, "It's been a while." I remarked to myself before sitting in the sand about a meter from where the sand had been smoothed from the water batting at it. The sun was beginning to sink into the western horizon. I leaned back to lay in the sand, "About a year and a half too long." I said with a slight laugh. The leave was worth it though, many memories and life experiences happened that would be with me forever. I started thinking about the family and friends I had left here, those were some good memories as well. I came to the beach hoping someone I knew would find me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A Year and Half Overdue. (Private.) Empty Re: A Year and Half Overdue. (Private.)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/15/2016, 4:32 pm

OOC: EXAMS ARE OVEEEER

BIC: Jana Kay was strolling down to the beach with a plastic cup full of ice cream. She had just arrived from home and wanted to enjoy the magical weather of camp after the increasingly cold and rainy winter months of Scotland.
    The sky was glowing purple and orange, gorgeous as always, and Jana Kay saw a silhouette not far away, sitting in the sand. Great! Someone to talk to!

"Heya," she said, "you alright?" And she plopped down next to the boy, sliding a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. It was a quick thing she had improvised random findings: maple ice cream, topped with pineapple, chocolate chip cookie dough, brownie chunks and sprinkled with rock candy. The perfect after-plane-traveling treat.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

A Year and Half Overdue. (Private.) Empty Re: A Year and Half Overdue. (Private.)

Post by Aves 12/31/2016, 9:09 pm

I sat up as the girl sat next to me, did she have ice cream? Whatever, "Hiya, everything's amazing." I said smiling, "Just enjoying the sunset." Glancing inside the the ice cream bowl, "Is that pineapple in your ice cream?" I asked raising and eyebrow, before looking at the girl directly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2017, 1:59 pm

"Yep! I love pineapple," Jana Kay said, spooning more ice cream and some cookie dough into her mouth. "Do you want a brownie chunk?" The boy was familiar, of course -- Justin Stewart, one of camp's oldies. Her neighbour from the Athena cabin.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/10/2017, 9:11 pm

"Interesting choice," I said with a small chuckle. This girl seemed really familiar, "No thanks." I said smiling, "You're a Demeter kid right?" I asked as the dots started connecting in my head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:19 am