A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Reborn C. K. Love, Daughter of Akhlys

Reborn2CK

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2016-12-30

Reborn C. K. Love, Daughter of  Akhlys Empty Reborn C. K. Love, Daughter of Akhlys

Post by Reborn2CK 12/30/2016, 6:56 pm

Name: Reborn  Casie Kic Love
    Eyes: Navy Blue
    Hair: Dark chocolate that turns lighter
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: lean
    Skin Color: light
    God Parent: Pothos
    Mortal Parent: Raymond Love
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets: Black snake, Red eyes:Alex White snake blue eyes: Xela Whipsnakes/Striped racer
    Talents: guitar, Piano, Singing, Dancing, Complimenting.
    Skills: Archery, Starter swordsmanship, Judo green belt, and Runner
    Weapon: Daggers, 4 Attached to both her wrist to form claw that can retract, Life and Death
    Personality: Brutally honest and very cold when you just meet her but she has the tendency to help people escape from danger and is very intimidating although she just doesn't want to let others see she cares.
    Flaws: Stubborn, self destructive, Terrible communicating with others
    Abilities: Can talk with snakes.
    Powers: Blend or even enter the shadows {If there is no light and its all shadow she wont be able to see in the shadow world proving it ineffective} {She also enters an extreamly weak state after leaving leaving her to be over exustude and unable to move for a span of 1520 replies 3000 The worst case being extreamly painfully state almost as if she has died, not being able to do anything just slowly wanting to die but not being allowed.
    Life Before CHB:  Reborn was a very studious girl and a genius on top of that. Although she had an amazing life she couldn't help but think outside the box to things she didn't ever think to exist. She hates feeling normal and the same routine everyday bored her so one day she asked her dad if she could go outside alone for a change instead of being cooped out either in the mansion or the private school. That was the first time she lied… She brought her things for her trip and brought a reminder of home. Before she left she left a note for her father to not worry and that shed visit or call when ever she needed comforting. She experienced many things and it was two years after that day did she stumble inside the camp by accident due to the being chased by wild dogs which mind you she hates with a passion. They have already caught her enough times in jail she had scars on her legs from running around. In jail she has called her father. Her father even tried to take her back but with a long time spent arguing but settled things with having complete control over  her contacts and her medical insurance. Also to call him everyday making sure everything is correct. She does followed this because she was also a bit homesick.
    RP Example: I was running in the forest away from the city in hopes of escaping the cops from my crime. I let out a sight when I  stopped after hearing the sirens fade away in the distance. I mumbled to myself in a low voice “ Where the heck am I.” and as if on cue I tripped on a branch and landed in a camp site. Weird I didn't see this before but maybe they could help me find the way to the next city.
    Any notes about your characters:  Reborn is ambidextrous meaning she is quite good using both her hand resulting in her being able to use two handed weapons well.

Likes: Tea, Reading, Anime, Strawberries, Grapes, Roses, Astrology, and Mythology
    Dislikes:Coffee [She's already way too hyper], Dogs[Afraid of them], and swiming [can't swim]
    Symptoms: Bipolar, Depression, Multiple personality disorder, Heterochromia, Selective Mute, Almost blind in left eye
    Sexuality: Pansexual {I though this was a bit of an interesting to do for my character.}

Clothes:
    Head: Purple tinted Black square goggles and Green gasmask
    Neck: Red scarf
    Shoulders: None
    Chest: Bra obviously, shirt ‘the devil is an angel’, and Black cocktail jacket with weird yellow and purple symbols
    Back: Weird symbols
    Hands:One Black glove with more strange artifacts and words engraved on it in white the opposite coloring for the other pair.
    Legs: Black leggings
    Feet: Black boots with gold lining

Other: She is an Ice queen with warm and sweet words if you stay long enough with her.

Last edited by Reborn2CK on 1/3/2017, 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Reborn C. K. Love, Daughter of  Akhlys Empty Re: Reborn C. K. Love, Daughter of Akhlys

Post by Morgan Landry 1/2/2017, 2:45 pm

Hi!

- No to lavender eyes. Please read our rules to know what is allowed and what isn't.
    - What type of snakes does she own?
    - Injuries, wounds and mental disorders don't count as flaws. Please list personality flaws only.
    - You need post limits and post cool downs for the power.
    - Her LBC doesn't make sense. She wouldn't have managed to escape the cops for so long, or make it to the USA without her father knowing. Please make it more realistic.

Rest looks good!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Reborn C. K. Love, Daughter of  Akhlys Empty Re: Reborn C. K. Love, Daughter of Akhlys

Post by Kendall 1/3/2017, 1:41 pm

Just gonna also note that Akhlys wouldn't be allowed as a god parent, since apparently she's a primordial god in PJO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:58 am