A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

From Darkness Can Come Light (Private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

From Darkness Can Come Light (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Darkness Can Come Light (Private)

Post by Green 2/13/2017, 1:06 am

From Darkness Can Come Light (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_n81mknQwYi1sqjzjko2_250
    "..He cheated on me so in my opinion, he did deserve it." Salem shrugged her shoulders. "And I wouldn't hesitate to do it again either." She looked over at Sebastian, then away at the dark forest that was dimly lit. "I'm a wicked witch and I couldn't care less."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

From Darkness Can Come Light (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Darkness Can Come Light (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 1:54 am

From Darkness Can Come Light (Private) - Page 2 Oct-05-2016-15-17-20

Sebastian let out a deep and relieved sigh. "Wicked... Perfect." Sebastian just needed someone to reassure his behavior. Sebastian had been "raised well" and sometimes it tried to poke its way through. "You wouldn't like me all that much if I told you about my past, so let's just leave it at that."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/13/2017, 1:59 am

"Oh, really? Try me, Death Breath." Salem nudged Sebastian by her shoulder and let a mischievous grin come across her face. "C'mon, spill." She encouraged. Salem wanted to know more about Sebastian especially since he seemed to have a dark past.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 4:29 pm

Sebastian sighed. He wasn't sure he wanted to tell Salem about his past, but he felt he had no choice if he wanted to stay here with her. "Well, my mom's name was Isabelle. She had inherited a lot of old money when her parents died right before I was born. Shortly after I was born, my mom married Carson. Carson, well, Carson and I are a lot alike. He was one of the wealthiest men on Wall Street, and, together, they made us one of the wealthiest families in New England. My sister Maya was born when I was 2, and we moved into a mansion just outside of the city. We went to private school and went to galas. It was a charmed life. I-I loved it." Sebastian felt embarrassed of his secret rich and happy past. "When I was 9, my mom died of cancer. All the money in the world, and we couldn't keep her alive. Her hospital was in the city, and everyday when we visited we saw so many people who just a few dollars could have saved them from starving, but Carson wouldn't give them anything. Young boys, around my age, ran the streets. They stole for food, but they were happier than I could be on the way to the hospital. I came to resent money. I never resented my parents for having it, but I resented what it could do and what it couldn't. That's when things went south for me, you could say. I still went to my fancy private school, but after school, I wouldn't go home. I became friends with those street boys. I became a street rat, just one who happened to have a mansion he could go home to at 4 am. Carson never really worried about me. Maya did, but she was too young to have much influence on me. We stole, we set fires, we mugged people, we hustled tourists. They almost caught us a few times, but my dad would pay them off to keep quiet." Sebastian looked over at Salem. "Carson died last year. Heart attack. Maya and I are now the sole owners of the estate, and all the money."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/14/2017, 1:15 am

Wow, that was a lot of information to take in. Sebastian had told Salem is entire life story as if he wasn't afraid of being blown off by an unsympathetic daughter of Hecate. She let Sebastian's story seep into her mind, body and spirit before responding.

"Sounds like you and Maya are set for the rest of your lives." Salem stared up at the moon. "Your loving mother and careless step father dies leaving you with a fortune." She was trying to be caring and nice toward him, but it was a little hard for her. "Sorry about your mom"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/14/2017, 12:07 pm

Sebastian sighed. "You don't have to pretend like you care, or that it doesn't change how you felt about me. I understand if that changes things too much." Seb knew a lot of people who didn't like him once they knew that he came from money, and had a lot of money. He didn't like himself that much either, if he was being honest.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/14/2017, 7:01 pm

"I mean, well, you're rich. Of course that's going to change things, but you're not any less of a cute dork so, deal with it." Salem slapped the back of his head. "Get it together, Sebastian, yeah?" She gave him a kiss on the cheek to counter the slap to make it better.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/15/2017, 12:50 am

]

Sebastian smiled a little bit when Salem hit him on the back of the head, and even more when her lips were against his skin. In all honesty, he didn't know what was going on with him and Salem, but, in a way, he liked that. She kept him on his toes, which was how he always needed to live his life. Sebastian looked at Salem. "I'm sorry if I talk like a preppy rich kid sometimes, but, y'know, I kind of am one." Sebastian said with the slightest laugh.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/15/2017, 1:15 am

"Aw, well, that's alright. You have male privilege so you were bound to sound snooty anyway." Salem teased, flicking his forehead. "No, I'm just joking." The daughter of Hecate chuckled a bit. "So, what do you plan to do with all that cash anyway? Start a safehouse for demigods or some nice s*it like that?" She teased.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/15/2017, 2:36 pm

Sebastian shrugged a little bit. "I don't know. All I know is I want Maya to be happy and safe." Sebastian had always been a very protective older brother to Maya. Sebastian had gotten in his fair share of fights over protecting Maya or defending her. She was all that he had to care about at this point in his life, really. Sebastian turned his head to look at Salem again. "Maybe take a pretty girl on a date." Sebastian said, raising an eyebrow at Salem.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/15/2017, 2:49 pm

Salem was about to say something about his sister, Maya, but stopped when Sebastian offered to take her on a date. The teenage demigoddess blushed and looked away from him Sebastian. "A date, huh? You'd have to plan everything."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/15/2017, 7:31 pm

]

Sebastian smiled. "I can do that. I will need to know a little bit more about you, though." Sebastian was good at planning things like dates, but he didn't know enough about Salem yet. He didn't know what kind of food she liked, or what kinds of places she liked. With his money, the son of Thanatos could pull off almost anything.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2017, 10:26 am

"Like what, huh?" Salem asked with a small smile on her face. "Like, I'm guessing, what kind of food? I like? Pasta. I love pasta and garlic bread. I'm sure you can do something like that."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/17/2017, 11:57 am

Sebastian smiled and nodded. He loved Italian food and he knew an amazing Italian place in the city, not too far from camp. "Do you have any fancy dress clothes with you?" Sebastian ran through all the clothes that he had, trying to think of the perfect outfit. He wanted this date to be perfect. Sebastian looked at Salem and smiled. She deserved that much.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 2/20/2017, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/19/2017, 6:46 pm

The daughter of Hecate thought. She didn't know whether or not she packed a fancy dress to wear for the simple fact that she didn't think that she would need one. Of course for the proms and spring dances, Salem would wear something simple. "I have...a black dress that I can wear with boots, yeah." She shrugged her shoulders. "Why? What do you have planned?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/20/2017, 1:01 am

Sebastian smiled. "That'll do. I know a good place." Sebastian said, intentionally vague. It had been a while since he had been on a proper date, and even longer since he had been on one in the city he called home. His brain was spinning and he was actually excited to plan this. "When shall we go?" Sebastian asked.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/20/2017, 7:24 pm

"...This Friday sounds appropriate." She stood up and smoothed out her back skirt. Salem shifted her weight from one leg to the other and thought about what perfume she was going to wear. She decided that she would mix it up with Sebastian just so that she could be unpredictable.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/20/2017, 11:39 pm

Sebastian stood up with Salem. "That does sound appropriate." Sebastian said with a small smile. It was Wednesday, so the day was 2 days away, but the son of Thanatos was already nervous. Sebastian looked at Salem with his bright blue eyes and smiled, lacing his fingers down between hers.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/22/2017, 1:46 am

Salem rolled her eyes. "You're not going to go all mushy on me are you?" The daughter of Hecate asked. "I mean, if you are, then you can call off the date right now." She playfully said with a grin.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/22/2017, 11:54 am

Sebastian laughed. Sebastian squeezed her hand tight and winked, letting go. "I'm too hardened to ever be like that. Don't worry." Sebastian alternating cracking his knuckles on his fingers. "It's funny. I took so much time off of mischievous to let somethings pass that I haven't done any real damage to this camp situation in a long time."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/25/2017, 11:00 am

Salem smirked. "You still want to mess with the Hermes cabin?" The daughter of Hecate asked with a raised eyebrow. She was ready to cause some trouble especially with the cover of darkness that was in her favor.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/26/2017, 12:59 am

Sebastian's sinister smile crossed his face. "Do you have an idea in mind?" Sebastian raised his eyebrow. He was so happy that him and Salem could go from sitting on the ground holding hands to planning the demise of a different cabin. That's how true relationships were maintained.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/27/2017, 12:49 am

Salem thought for a few seconds. "I can cast an illusion that looks like the cabin is surrounded by Greek fire, but that might actually get somebody killed." Salem tapped her cheek. "What do you think? We could steal the caduceus from their front door and place it on rough of the minor war demigods' roof."

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/27/2017, 1:22 am

Sebastian's eyes filled black as Salem talked about her plan. "Blackmail and all. I like it. Don't they usually have some sort of protector by it though?" Sebastian asked. A smug smile crossed his face. "I can probably take care of that, though." Sebastian was feeling the blood moving through his veins like ice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content