A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private) Empty lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private)

Post by Mason 2/10/2017, 6:59 pm

ooc: In case you are wondering how I ever creatively came up with that title name, It's because I'm a wizard

bic:

Ash was hot after practice at the arena. He went to the lake to cool off, and hoped to get some peace and quiet to play his guitar. Ash went over to the lake, and took off everything but his swimming trunks. He put the guitar down and went into the lake. The cool water felt nice on his exhausted body; the lake water washed the gel out of his hair that was keeping it slicked back. After a few minutes, Ash got out and dried off, so his blonde hair was a mess now. He picked up his guitar and randomly started playing a tune.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private) Empty Re: lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/11/2017, 12:36 am

lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private) Tumblr_o9x7sbCkE61smfycdo6_250lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private) Tumblr_o9x7sbCkE61smfycdo3_250

OOC: True art

BIC: The first time that Allison let Emma go out alone after the Mason incident, she went to the lake again. No matter what had happened, or even whether anything had happened or not, the swing by the lake was still her favorite spot at camp. Maybe, somewhere in the back of her mind, she wanted to see Mason again. She couldn't really say for sure, but she had feelings for the son of Athena. Emma was a little bit disappointed when she spent hours on the swing and the only person that she saw was blond boy in the water. The daughter of Zelos was wearing a black romper with little daisies on it. Her hair was down and wavy and she was barefoot. Emma swang happily on the swing.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 12:45 am

Ash got bored of playing guitar and turned his attention to the girl on the swing. She looked about his age, maybe a little younger. Ash ran his hand through his blonde hair, and walked over to her. "This swing looks amusing. Some high quality budget stuff from the camp. Chiron is definitely being generous with his money with this one." Ash studied the swing, then her. "I'm Ash. And what's your name, beautiful?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/11/2017, 1:45 am

lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private) Tumblr_o9x7sbCkE61smfycdo6_250lol guys its a lake 2.0 (private) Tumblr_o9x7sbCkE61smfycdo3_250

Emma laughed and shook her head. "If you value your neck, I wouldn't say that." Emma said, and then looked up at the boy. He was tall and handsome, with a sly and confident smile on his face. Maybe she had found the exact opposite of Mason at the lake. "Oh, not by me. Just... Don't worry about it." Emma stood up and smiled. "I'm Emma. Emma Ryder." Emma introduced herself. She liked to use her last name because most people at camp knew either Allison, Miles, or Dallas. Emma looked back at the swing. "This swing may be my favorite spot at all of camp."

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 1:55 am

"Was that a threat?" he asked in response to her asking if he valued his neck. "Emma Ryder. I think I may know some other kids with the last name Ryder. Siblings of yours?" he asked. "Yeah? The swing's fine, then, I guess, just not the most dazzling spot in all of camp. I'm a son of Tyche, by the way, in case you're feeling the luckiness radiating off of me. And who might your god parent be?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/11/2017, 2:08 am

Emma shook her head, looking down. "It's not a threat from me, really, but a threat from my cousin, Allison. She is one of the other Ryder's here. The other two are my cousins, Miles and Dallas." Emma explained. She wondered which one would be the cousin that he knew. There was usually one. Emma filed Tyche into her mental stock of the gods. She felt like she was learning new ones everyday. "I'm a daughter of Zelos, but the least Zelos-y kid you could possibly meet."

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 2:17 am

"Oh, okay, I get it, she's protective of you. I know how that can be," Ash said. "I think I know Allison. She's pretty hot. And maybe Dallas. Is he that Psyche dude? I think he sits near me in the Mess Hall. I have no clue who Miles is, though. So, do any of you ever get called Flo? You know, Flo Ryder?" he smiled. "...I'm terrible at comedy, it's not my forte. Zelos, eh? I think me and Zelos are similar, at least I've heard. A lot of people say I'm competitive."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/11/2017, 2:16 pm

Emma laughed sarcastically. "Very funny. Very original." Emma joked. She looked out over the lake. The sun had started to set and was making beautiful pink and orange reflections on the water's surface. Emma smiled a little bit at it. She loved the colors more than any others. "I am not competitive at all. I have the power to make others competitive, but not myself. Kind of ironic, isn't it?" Emma chuckled.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 2:46 pm

Ash could tell she wasn't amused by his Flo Ryder joke, so he knew he had to either not try comedy again or start flirting more, or a cross between the two. "I'd hate to see you use that power on me. I'm competitive enough as it is. I'd make breathing a competition somehow." Ash checked the time on his phone. "You know, Emma, has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/12/2017, 11:48 am

Emma's face turned bright red when he said that her eyes were beautiful. "You're just saying that. They are ugly and mud colored." Emma said. She knew that that was true. Louis had never missed a chance to remind her of that, along with her many other flaws, both physical and not. Emma looked down and pushed her hair behind her ear.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/12/2017, 12:09 pm

"Nah, I mean it. The color of brown eyes remind me of mountain terrain and nature, something subtle, but beautiful in every form and season." Ash moved closer to her. "I'm dead serious, you're beautiful, Emma." Whether Ash was toying with her or genuinely into her, he didn't know. He was just letting words flow through him and hoping they would woo her.

ooc: That flirting line was totally not taken from Google, I 150% came up with that one xD
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 1:35 am

Emma's face somehow managed to get even more red. "You don't mean that. You've practiced that, haven't you?" Emma knew all the tricks. Allison and Miles, and even Dallas, had warned her of what guys would do to try and get what they wanted from her. Emma kicked at the dirt below the swing.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/13/2017, 4:18 pm

"I won't lie, I have practiced. But I truly mean that. You to me is like when a miner, searching long and hard for precious gem, finally finds his prize, and no matter how much dirt and rocks he's sifted and gone through, it was all worth it." Ash put a hand on Emma's face. "Don't you feel the same way, Emma?"

ooc: Now that one I came up with (8
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 7:35 pm

Emma laughed a little bit at the over the top romantic lines that came from Ash. "You've got to stop that. I love romance, but you are still so over the top, even for that." Emma pushed her hand back through her hair. In all honesty, Emma's heart raced because of the boy, but she knew what happened last time she felt that. There was no way she would let that happen again, especially with her mind so preoccupied with Mason still. She wasn't going to tell Ash that, though.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/13/2017, 8:06 pm

Ash smiled. "Over the top is my thing, you know?" he laughed. "Over the top is my forte. So, how about we go somewhere, us two? Say, go watch a movie, go to the beach, go out to the city for dinner? Maybe we could go out to New Rome?" he suggested a few ideas, all while getting closer to her. "How's that sound, beautiful?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 9:04 pm

Emma looked up at Ash and shook her head. "You don't want to do that." Emma said, looking back down at the ground. Her new found rebellious side wanted so badly to give into this guys advancements, but her old wounds still fought against that urge. It would take more than a few rehearsed lines to make her break Allison's rules with another guy, especially with Mason still in the picture.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/13/2017, 10:43 pm

"Why is that?" Ash asked. He was a bit taken back, he spent at least 10 minutes flirting with her before asking her out. This didn't usually happened. It was okay, he had luck on his side, and he knew how to fix this. He just had to ease up a bit. "It's fine. You're not in a relationship, are you?" Ash was fine with that, though, it was just a little competition.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/15/2017, 12:14 am

Emma crossed her arms. "No, I'm not in a relationship, and I don't want to be." The last part was a lie, but it was all too much to explain it all to Ash. She especially didn't want to bring up Mason, even though she knew that she really should. The daughter of Zelos stood up from the swing.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/15/2017, 3:42 pm

Ash nodded. "You don't want to be? Why not?" he asked. He noticed she stood up, and wondered if she was leaving. Ash frowned. "C'mon, give me a chance. Did I come on too strong, beautiful?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/16/2017, 11:31 am

Emma rolled her eyes a little bit. "Honestly, yes you did, but that has nothing to do with it. I just can't have a boyfriend." Emma said, pulling her hair back out of her face, and then crossed her arms. She couldn't really explain Allison to him, so she decided to leave it at that.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/16/2017, 3:59 pm

Ash nodded, but he knew she was lying straight to his face, just to avoid him. What did she mean she couldn't have a boyfriend? She was at least fifteen. He decided to not press the subject anymore, and that he would leave her alone, until of course, he would meet her again and flirt. Ash took this in a competitive manner; he couldn't stand this girl rejecting him. Ash smirked. "Alrighty. Can I have your number?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/19/2017, 3:21 pm

Emma rolled her eyes. "Fine. Give me your phone." Emma said, prodding her arms and putting her hand out to take it. Emma found Ash intriguing. He was very different from Mason, and that was interesting. After Louis, she really don't know what she wanted. Maybe she did want someone like Ash. Who knows?

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/20/2017, 8:57 am

Ash gave her his phone. Hopefully she doesn't come across my pictures, he thought. That would be bad. He watched as she entered her number. "You're not going to do one of those things where you enter your number and switch contact names with my grandmother, right?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/20/2017, 8:45 pm

Emma laughed, as she started to type her info into his phone. "I'm not devious enough to think of something like that, but nos that you suggested it..." Emma joking trailed off. Emma typed her name and number into his phone, and then took a second to flip the camera open and take a selfie to be the contact photo. Emma passed his phone back.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/21/2017, 5:48 pm

Ash smiled at her (hopefully) joking. "Thanks, beautiful," he said, taking the phone back and checking out the new contact. He wondered how many different girl's numbers he had on his phone at that point. Oh, well, too bad so sad. "Alright, then I guess I'll see you around?" he asked, biting his lip.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 8:48 am