A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

When that filthy Greek saves your life (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

When that filthy Greek saves your life (private) Empty When that filthy Greek saves your life (private)

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 10:42 pm

Wade was outside of camp for no real purpose- he didn't visit the city a lot, and he wanted an off day to just do so. It wasn't in his nature at all, and as long as he was back for training that night, he'd be fine. Wade was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans and sunglasses. He had his phone in one pocket, his wallet in his other, and a sword on the belt on his waist, ready to go. Wade went into a nearby store to get a bottle of water. He adjusted the sword on his waist.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

When that filthy Greek saves your life (private) Empty Re: When that filthy Greek saves your life (private)

Post by Belle 2/12/2017, 11:17 am

When that filthy Greek saves your life (private) C4bef7985929ab1a9f57f23ceb96b466

Vivienne was outside of camp for one reason. That reason was a horrible one, because she should have just said no and walked away. It was hard to think that someone from her past could still contact her, could still find her. However, she wasn't going to play scared again. She'd show him that she was strong enough and that he couldn't hold anything over her.

The daughter of Enyo had heard her ex-boyfriend worked at a convenient store now. Vi was wearing black leggings, and a pink blouse that also worked as a crop top. She also had sunglasses on, but on opt of her head. Vi didn't have armor with her, but she did have her sword with her in an accessible reach.

Entering the store she looked around to see if she could find the son of a b-tch, but instead while looking around she bumped into someone else. It appeared to be a guy in a red shirt and sunglasses. "Sorry." She mumbled.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

When that filthy Greek saves your life (private) Empty Re: When that filthy Greek saves your life (private)

Post by Mason 2/12/2017, 12:21 pm

Wade noticed some girl bump into him. "It's okay," he said, his eyes following her. No, Wade. Heather's your goal right now. It was either boyish tendencies or Cupid working inside of him, so he just decided to ignore it. Wade had a feeling to talk to her and not be rude, especially now that he was trying to clean his image up a bit. "It's alright," he said.

Wade got the bottle of water, and was about the walk out, when he saw something he didn't approve of.

A large man grabbed Vi on her shoulder. "Aren't you a pretty young lady?"

"Dude, don't be weird," Wade said.

The man looked at Wade with disdain. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it, boyo?"

"Uh, tell the store manager and get you ki- WHAT THE HELL!" Wade jumped.

The man had turned into a monster. Suddenly, three people around them turned into monsters as well.

ooc: You can control the monsters ofc, and also decide what they are xD
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/12/2017, 1:08 pm

When that filthy Greek saves your life (private) C4bef7985929ab1a9f57f23ceb96b466

Vivienne heard the boy mention it was okay. She continued to walk on a little, before she heard him say it was alright. All she could think in that moment was that the kid was weird. She sighed softly to herself, but not before she felt a hand on her shoulder and the words coming from another man. If you would even call him that.

While the thing and the boy went back and worth a little that was when Vi was able to grab her sword. She could tell from the moment that the thing laid a hand on her, that this wasn't an ordinary man. Most likely a monster.

As the larger man turned into a monster Vi's expression didn't falter to a terrified one, instead a smirk began to play on her lips. "Oh, I didn't know we were in a play! Beauty and the Beast, huh? Well, I'll have you know, I have my own twist on Beauty and the Beast, you wanna see?" She asked the monster as she had an excited glint in her eye. Before he could respond, Vi had readied her sword the whole time and she plunged the blade up through it's jaw and up into it's brain. In a matter of seconds the dust came down around her.

When she looked around she noticed three other monsters and she swore under her breath. "I see the sword you have there, hopefully you know how to use it." She said to the boy in the red shirt. Honestly, if she had to she could take on the three other monsters in the store, but that'd be too much work for her.

In the corner of her eye she saw her ex-boyfriend at the counter looking terrified. A smug look came across her face as she walked up an aisle and knocked over the monster in her way, she'd deal with it later. She got up to the counter and sat on it and looked at the guy she used to run from. She reached her hand out to caress his cheek. "I didn't plan for things to go this way, but now who's the scared one? Let me tell you something." She said with a pause.

In that pause the monster came back running over to her and she kicked it square in the face with her boot sending it back down to the floor, as the other two monsters started to team up on Wade.

"You ever contact me again, you'll end up like these guys, I'm not playing your crap games anymore." Vi said with hostility in her voice and she gave a light smack to his face.

Without even turning she pulled her switch blade that had a celestial bronze blade out of her pocket and threw it in the throat of the monster that was about to attack Wade from behind and the monster fell to the ground behind him. It was going to take a bit more to kill off these monsters.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/20/2017, 3:04 pm

(did this die?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 6:52 am