A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

WREN ROSE -ATHENA

Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Empty WREN ROSE -ATHENA

Post by Snuffleasaurus 4/13/2017, 5:42 pm

Name: Wren Rose Miller
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Brunette
    Height: 3'5 feet
    Body Type: 45 pounds
    Skin Color: Caucasian, tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Bradley Miller
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Wren Rose can climb trees exceptionally well (for a seven year old) She knows American sign language(Obviously messes up occasionally because she is so young.) Mimicking (voices and behaviors, often to an annoying extent) As she ages and grows mentally, I'd like for her to develop the ability to read people. (That can turn into a powerplay situation, so it would be discussed with the other person in detail before we began. I dont doubt my ability on that, I was allowed a character with charmspeak and that went off without a hitch)
    Weapon**: None yet. Would like to have her end up with a dagger of some sort. Will need suggestion from approver on what kind of metal
    Personality: She is very social and assertive, neuroticism, which is the tendency to experience emotional instability, anxiety, moodiness, irritability, and sadness, as well as having a low tolerance for stress. She tends to be your happy go lucky seven year old, only weighed down by the stress of entering a camp where they train you to fight, surrounded by people that are much older than her.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Will need suggestions from an approver
    Flaws: Absent-minded to the point of forgetting where she is and what she is doing, impatient, erratic, fierce (tends to over react harshly to situations)
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Need suggestions from an approver, its been about 3 years for me
    Life Before Camp*: Wren Rose lived a comfortable life in the suburbs of New Haven Connecticut with her biological father, Bradley Miller and his husband, Ashton. Her father introduced Ashton to her when she was three years old and they married a year later. Wren Rose's earliest memories are with both fathers, so to her those are her parents. Her fathers already had her on the path to going to Yale, as they are both Yale Alumni. She showed promise for it but at the age of seven you can't be sure. Bradley was hell bent on sending his daughter to Yale because of her mother. Ashton had no knowledge of this and was constantly telling Bradley to let up and let the young girl have some fun. She is only seven, after all. Wren Rose had one friend, a deaf girl in her class. She came to her fathers and begged to learn ASL and they agreed. After she picked that up fairly quickly they put her in classes to learn French, which she didnt enjoy. They sent her to dance classes, which she also didnt enjoy. Ashton suggested boxing and they found a studio that had boxing for young children and she spent two years taking boxing lessons.
    RP Example*: Wren Rose had no interest in that strange girl's birthday party but her fathers made her go. So there she sat with Rachel, her only friend, staring at the girls getting makeovers. "I mean we're too young for this. makeup is for grown ups and we're definitely not grown up." Wren rose complained signed to the deaf girl. Rachel giggled and signed back, "I mean it's still could be fun." Wren Rose narrowed her steely eyes at the slight girl. "Definitely not fun." She signed. Rachel looked at her odd friend before she sighed and got up to go get a makeover. Wren Rose could not, for the life of her, figure out what was so compelling about glittery makeup and hair spray.
    Any notes about your characters:
    (If I forgot anything just lemme know )
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female
    Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2017-04-02

WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Empty Re: WREN ROSE -ATHENA

Post by mehbeh1 4/13/2017, 10:55 pm

Wait. Is this finished, because if it is, it shouldn't be here.
    Smile
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 4/13/2017, 11:02 pm

Oh my gosh youre right. I didnt expect to finish it haha
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 4/14/2017, 1:03 am

What do you mean by "reading" people? Like body language, voice cues...?

Since she's a child of Athena, she'll have to have a Celestial bronze weapon.

Abilities:
    - Perhaps talking to owls (Athena's sacred animal) would be a good ability; I've also seen some people give their child of Athena something like being able to read/absorb knowledge faster than average, although I forget what the standard for that is.

Powers:
    - Athena kids don't really have powers that I can recall off the top of my head. Since she's a war goddess you could potentially go for increased combat prowess, although probably not to the degree of an Ares or other war god's child. (Ex: Can become 1.5 times faster and stronger in combat for x amount of posts, with y number of posts cooldown)

LBC:
    - How did she get to camp? And when?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 1:40 pm