A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione

PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2016-06-28

Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione Empty Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/8/2017, 10:35 pm

Name: Harmony Taylor Allen
    Mortal Parent: Jasper Allen
    God Parent: Chione/Khione
    Date of Birth: July 9th, 2003
    Place of Birth: Quebec, Canada
    Hometown/Last Residence: Manhattan, New York
    Race/ethnicity: Canadian
    Accent: French (even though she lived a good part of her life in Manhattan, she still has an accent)
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Eye Color: Dark amber, looks pretty much brown. She's not proud of her eyes and think they are boring.
    Hair Color: Her hair is jet black
    Hair Length: Her hair is to her elbow
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: 101 lbs or 50.5 kilograms (I believe that's a correct transition)
    Body Type: Slender
    Appearance: Curly hair, (as you already know, it's black and elbow-length and she has pale skin), she has almond shaped eyes and isn't very noticeable. She only has freckles in the summer, when her skin is less pale, but the freckles aren't super strong. She has a lightning shaped scar on the underside of her left wrist from falling out of a tree when she was little
    Weapon: A jagged dagger made of Celestial Bronze
    Armor: Celestial Bronze, with a silvery-white plume.
    Pet(s): A young (and small) white cat that her mother gave her after her father died, named Socks because the kitten has silver feet.
    Skills/Talents: Fast runner, quick learner, great singer, good at math and logic, climbing trees, and fighting
    Flaws: Hubris, holding grudges, very stubborn, has a bit of a limp and is always running into things
    Strengths: Clever, charismatic
    Weaknesses: Trouble making friends, never accepts help
    Dislikes: Heat, loud noises, summer, people
    Fears: That everyone she knows will die, her mother hates her, and Camp Half Blood will cease to exist
    Personality: She is quiet, shy, clever, likes to sing, has stage fright, creative, closed off. She has ADHD and dyslexia.
    Abilities: More powerful and heals when in the snow. A bit like Percy when he's in water.
    Powers: She can summon small blizzards (2 posts, 4 post cool down: may vary depending on the time span of the posts) small and mostly harmful snowballs (1 post, 1 post cool down) larger and more harmful snowballs (1 post, 3 post cool down) , icicle storms (2 posts, 5 post cool down) and of course, icicles (1 post, 2 post cool down). When she's extremely mad or sad though, she has sudden bursts of power that last for up to 3 posts. This does not happen very often.
    Social Status: She's a loner, unfortunately.
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year rounder, because she has nowhere else to go. Her father died when she was five.
    Years at Camp: About seven years
    Life Before Camp: Harmony lived with her mother in a small apartment in Seattle, Washington. Her father was a doctor. One day, while treating a patient, her father fell ill with the sickness, and died three months later. Harmony was five years old, so she didn't understand what was happening. Her mother (Chione) sent another of her daughters (an older one, though), to pick her up and send her across the country to Camp Half Blood. When Harmony finally understood what was happening, she shut her mouth and would talk to anyone, or even acknowledge them. Her life with her father had been amazing. Her father was often home late, and left early in the morning, but he always found time for her. Sometimes in the night, sometimes through a call. Whenever he didn't see her at all one day, he'd make up for it in the next by giving her twice as much time. Harmony loved that system, and didn't want that to be gone. Yet after a few weeks at Camp Half Blood, she relaxed again.
    Role-playing Example: Harmony collapsed on the ground and buried her face in her hands. "No. She can't be dead. She was alive just a minute ago!" Harmony cried out, lifting her face to stare at her friend's dead body. "Who did this? I'll make them pay!" She shouted, rising to her feet. Her sadness had been consumed by anger, and she was ready to fight anything and anyone to avenge her fallen companion. Chiron stared down at her. "My dear, I'm so sorry. But there is nothing you can do."
    Notes: Open for dating

Last edited by PercyandAnnabeth on 7/22/2017, 10:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione Empty Re: Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/9/2017, 8:41 pm

XD SO sorry just remembered that Hades is not allowed. I'll change her godly parent to Chione, please, and her powers to the snowy ice stuff. I'm not sure if being her kid would come along with any abilities.
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione Empty Re: Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/9/2017, 8:42 pm

Along with the change, it was her father who died and not her mother.
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione/Khione Empty Harmony Taylor Allen - Daughter of Chione

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/10/2017, 10:48 am

PercyandAnnabeth wrote:Name: Harmony Taylor Allen
    Mortal Parent: Jasper Allen
    God Parent: Chione/Khione
    Date of Birth: July 9th, 2003
    Place of Birth: Quebec, Canada
    Hometown/Last Residence: Manhattan, New York
    Race/ethnicity: Canadian
    Accent: French (even though she was born in America, her father had an accent so she grew up speaking that way too)
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Eye Color: Amber, little flecks of gold that catch in the light
    Hair Color: Her hair is jet black
    Hair Length: Her hair is to her elbow
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: 101 lbs or 50.5 kilograms (I believe that's a correct transition)
    Body Type: Slender
    Appearance: Curly hair, (as you already know, it's black and elbow-length and she has pale skin), she has almond shaped eyes and isn't very noticeable. She only has freckles in the summer, when her skin is less pale, but the freckles aren't super strong. She has a lightning shaped scar on the underside of her left wrist from falling out of a tree when she was little
    Weapon: A jagged dagger made of that stuff that freezes people in (I think) the Blood of Olympus, where Piper freezes a giantess princess.
    Armor: She doesn't really wear any.
    Pet(s): A young (and small) hellhound that her mother gave her after her father died.
    Skills/Talents: Fast runner, quick learner, great singer, good at math and logic, climbing trees, and fighting
    Flaws: Hubris, holding grudges, very stubborn, has a bit of a limp and is always running into things
    Strengths: Clever, charismatic
    Weaknesses: Trouble making friends, never accepts help
    Dislikes: Heat, loud noises, summer, people
    Fears: That everyone she knows will die, her mother hates her, Camp Half Blood with cease to exist
    Personality: She is quiet, shy, clever, likes to sing, has stage fright, creative, closed off
    Abilities: What would child of Chione abilities be?
    Powers: That snowy ice stuff that Chione does, but slightly less powerful.
    Social Status: She's a loner, unfortunately.
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year rounder, because she has nowhere else to go. Her father died when she was five.
    Years at Camp: About seven years
    Life Before Camp: Harmony lived with her mother in a small apartment in Seattle, Washington. Her father was a doctor. One day, while treating a patient, her father fell ill with the sickness, and died three months later. Harmony was five years old, so she didn't understand what was happening. Her mother (Chione) sent another of her daughters (an older one, though), to pick her up and send her across the country to Camp Half Blood. When Harmony finally understood what was happening, she shut her mouth and would talk to anyone, or even acknowledge them. Her life with her father had been amazing. Her father was often home late, and left early in the morning, but he always found time for her. Sometimes in the night, sometimes through a call. Whenever he didn't see her at all one day, he'd make up for it in the next by giving her twice as much time. Harmony loved that system, and didn't want that to be gone. Yet after a few weeks at Camp Half Blood, she relaxed again.
    Role-playing Example: Harmony collapsed on the ground and buried her face in her hands. "No. She can't be dead. She was alive just a minute ago!" Harmony cried out, lifting her face to stare at her friend's dead body. "Who did this? I'll make them pay!" She shouted, rising to her feet. Her sadness had been consumed by anger, and she was ready to fight anything and anyone to avenge her fallen companion. Chiron stared down at her. "My dear, I'm so sorry. But there is nothing you can do."
    Notes: Open for dating and she has ADHD and dyslexia.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2017, 6:30 pm

Big Three demigods aren't allowed unless you won one from a mystery box or bought one.
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/12/2017, 8:05 pm

Yeah, I just realized that, so I quoted my thing >.< But that was kind of disastrous.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/13/2017, 8:20 am

Please just make a new topic that has your character's new form all filled out. It'll be easier for people looking at your character as well as the staff for approving purposes.
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/13/2017, 9:25 pm

Ah, okay
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 7/19/2017, 5:37 pm

The Cheshire Cat wrote:Please just make a new topic that has your character's new form all filled out. It'll be easier for people looking at your character as well as the staff for approving purposes.

I didn't make a new topic but I edited the topic... is that good enough?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2017, 3:13 am

Hi dear! Please don't double-post, edit instead :)

- Would you mind changing the wording in the eye colour section to make it sound less...mystical? (Unnatural eye colours such as gold, silver, purple, orange, etc are not allowed.)
    - Your character is a Greek demigod, therefore her weapon must be made of celestial bronze. I'm afraid it cannot freeze others.
    - All demigods have armour, at least for Capture-The-Flag and war games.
    - Your character is not an Underworld demigod, therefore she can't have a hellhound as her pet.
    - Abilities for Khione would be stuff like, being stronger/healing when in the snow, or knowing how to do winter sports innately. A bit like Percy when he's in water.
    - Please expand on her powers. What is she able to do with snow and ice? What's the largest amount she could manipulate, what's the most powerful thing she could do? Please add post cool downs too (eg she can hold the power for 2 posts and needs 4 posts cool down).

Rest looks good :)
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 7/22/2017, 10:40 pm

Okay, thanks. I'll edit that now
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 3/3/2018, 1:45 pm

alright, it's all fixed :)
    PercyandAnnabeth
    PercyandAnnabeth

Female

Post by PercyandAnnabeth 6/6/2018, 8:47 pm

@Morgan Landry Hello?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:46 am