A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Aether son of hephestus

PrimordialAether

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2017-06-21

Aether son of hephestus Empty Aether son of hephestus

Post by PrimordialAether 6/21/2017, 1:56 am

Name: Aether Salvitor
    Eyes: a deep green that gets darker the farther from the pupil a with a light orange red ring almost like fire closest to the pupil
    Hair:
    Height: 6' 2"
    Body Type:a broad man at the shoulders with a thick neck and muscle bound from long days working
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Hephestus
    Mortal Parent: Marcie Salvitor
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: none at the moment but had a large dog of mixed breed
    Talents:like most all children of Hephestus he is an amazing smith of almost any kind
    Weapon**: war hammer made of celestial bronze inlaid with flame designs and a leather wrapped hilt
    Personality: Aether is large and intimidating looking but is more of a teddy bear really and just wants to do what he can for his friends and family if that means fighting he will fight to the death and if that means making something he will work day and night till the project is completed .
    Flaws: gets absorbed in his work at times, forgets his size and ends up seeming like a bull in a china shop at times, show about his work, refuses to take critisim
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):can tell whats wrong with any machine
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):he uses fire but not very often it is a reserved ability for only his personal use and seemingly impossible odds
    Life Before Camp*:before camp Aether went to school but slept though his classes and failing them usually and then working on and thing he could find to fix afterwards
    RP Example*:i awoke once again, under the old oiled stained blanket i've had sence before i found my way to camp years ago. i get up and begin working again the hammer almost finished the silver inlay coming along nicely with only the head left to be finished.
    Any notes about your characters
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Aether son of hephestus Empty Re: Aether son of hephestus

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2017, 2:07 pm

Powers
    -Please elaborate on how you mean control fire or use fire in general.

Life Before Camp
    -You need to add a lot more detail into this section. Why did he sleep through classes? What did his family think of this? How did he get to camp? Was he ever attacked by monsters? ect.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:09 am