A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. (Private)

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. (Private) Empty I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. (Private)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/8/2017, 2:22 am

What on earth was Haley doing in the forest this time? And how the hell did she end up by the creek? Maybe it was the sound of the running water. She had found recently that it helped to ease her anxiety and even help her focus. The sound of the waves on the beach helped the best, but going there in the middle of the summer, it was bound to be flooded with people, and the young woman kind of wanted to be left alone at the moment.

Finding a decent sized boulder/rock to sit on, she would open up her worn out notebook to the next available page, the light coming through the trees casting shadows against the blank paper. She clicked the end of the led pencil once against her leg, laying it on top of the notebook in her lap as she tied her brown hair into a ponytail. She heard the faint sound of a snapping twig on the forest floor, her head snapping up to analyze her surroundings. Not seeing anyone or anything, she would come to the conclusion that it must have been an animal.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. (Private) Empty Re: I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. (Private)

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/8/2017, 3:02 am

Rick left the Athena cabin, after his siblings began hosting a party for no apparent reason. He strode past all the campers until only the silence of the woods came through his ear. He imagined all sorts of things he could do with the peace and quiet, until he saw a girl sitting on a boulder by the creek.

Moaning, he took out his flask and gulped it down, burping and dizzy from the drunkenness, before he pulled out a fake 9mm plasma pistol.

"Alright, let's get this over with." he pointed the fake weapon at the stranger. "Put your hands in the air, and you'd probably get a quicker death."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. (Private) Empty Re: I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. (Private)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/8/2017, 3:05 am

Haley couldn't help but to raise a brow at the boy standing before her,a daunting smirk now on her face. "Ya know, the funny thing is, you think that I'm scared to die..." She mocked a pout. Why on earth she was being so damned sassy, she didn't know, but she decided to have some fun while she could. After all, why not? She was kinda-sorta-not-really bored.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/8/2017, 10:17 am

Rick shrugged, and tucked the gun back in. "Fear of death is the ultimate lifesaver. The gun, it's for show, so I can ask what the hell would an individual such as yourself do out here in the forest, for no apparent--ugh--reason." he burped, while consuming another gulp of whiskey.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/8/2017, 11:51 pm

Haley looked at the boy in mere curiosity. At his words, she would roll her eyes, though he did have a point, she supposed. Then again, being scared of death could cause you to be cowardly on some situations. "I think the better question is what the hecks in that flask?
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/9/2017, 6:55 am

He shrugged. "What? You don't think that a 17-year-old can consume alcohol? It's like saying a man can't eat beef because a baby can't chew it. Censorship is stupidity." Rick took another sip.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/10/2017, 1:52 am

"Mmmm.... okay then." She took a moment to think before speaking again. "What exactly are you doing here in the forest?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/10/2017, 5:29 am

"I don't know. I'm drunk. Your turn." he shrugged, while striding over and sitting down on the rock next to her.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 1:07 am

Great. He moved closer. Possibly as close as he could get. Haley pressed her lips together into a thin line, breathing a shallow breath and stiffening up, her hands forming a fist in her lap. "Honestly, I was looking for some... alone time. But I suppose I shouldn't leave a drunk man all alone. You could drown in the creek after all."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/13/2017, 1:24 pm

"Yup." he shrugged, throwing the empty flask away. "I hate company, but sometimes it's necessary. What made you crave for some alone time?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 1:42 pm

"I...um.." What was she supposed to say? I feel really sheet because I'm depressed? That would be the truth... "I write things, sometimes. Random stuff. And... The forest helps me think."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/13/2017, 1:55 pm

"This? This noisy place helps you think?" he pointed upwards, where the sounds of birds chirping and trees rattling could be heard. "You're better off in a soundproof chamber."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 1:59 pm

She shrugged her shoulders. "Soundproof Chambers are restricting. And I don't have one. At least chirping birds are natural." Haley paused for a moment, thinking. "I don't think you ever introduced yourself, Mr. Alcohol."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/13/2017, 2:11 pm

"It's Mr. Alcohol to you. Anyway, I'm R--ugh--Rick. Rick Sanchez. Not really, just Rick." he said. "And you?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 2:18 pm

She nodded her head. "I do think I rather like the nickname...." She laughed. "You are SO not a Rick and Morty character. Anyways. I'm Haley, daughter of Hecate. Some people call me Blue, other Hales or Lee. Take your pick," she said, waving her hand through the air.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/13/2017, 2:21 pm

"I'm gonna call you by your real name. Eh." he shrugged. "Daughter of Hecate, eh? Well, I'm the offspring of the goddess of wisdom, you know who. So yes, I do think I'm fitting for a Rick and Morty character."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 2:32 pm

"So you inherited the cocky side of your mother's Gene pool? That seems fitting."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/13/2017, 2:36 pm

"I also inherited some genius, a lot of engineering skills and an okay sense of humor. What did you get from the gene pool?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 3:24 pm

"Magic, mostly. The dark hair too. I set things on fire. Oh, and secerets. You know, the whole 'Mystery Primordial Underworld Goddess thing.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 8/13/2017, 3:28 pm

"Eh. Good for you. I have no powers, so instead I use knowledge and screw them up. Because knowledge is power."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 3:50 pm

"All depends on what you use that knowledge for, kid."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:10 am