A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

character form

pjofan1

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2017-08-13

character form  Empty character form

Post by pjofan1 8/13/2017, 3:50 pm

GREEK/ROMAN DEMIGOD FORM:
    Name: Acacia Stevens
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Honey Blonde
    Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
    Body Type: Lean and Athletic
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Josh Stevens
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Very smart,good at fighting
    Weapon**:Dagger named aichmirós
    Personality:Very kind and funny, has a good sense of humor and is good at comforting people when things go wrong. sheis also very loyal.
    Flaws:Very proud and overconfident
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): good at problem solving,war strategy and fighting
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): her brain
    Life Before Camp*:Acacia's life before camp was very good. Even though her dad did not tell her she was Athena's child her dad was very loving and cared deeply for his child. Acacia had many friends at school including a man that disguised himself as a human so Acacia wouldn't know he was a satyr. on her 12th birthday she found out about the secrets her dad and the satyr kept from her and ran away from home with the satyr and ended up in Camp Half Blood.
    RP Example*:Tears streamed down my eyes as Dad tried to explained the reason he didn't tell me I was a demigod. Blinded by rage and despair I screamed at him to stop talking and ran past him to the open door and bolted out, running away from the place I though was home and the people I thought were family.
    Any notes about your characters:Good at giving scary looks

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:46 pm