A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The music room is alive with the sound of... Interaction

SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2017-08-14

The music room is alive with the sound of... Interaction Empty The music room is alive with the sound of... Interaction

Post by SammiLeigh123 8/18/2017, 7:22 pm

Josephine was yet to call herself an experienced camper but, in saying that, she'd had been at Camp Half Blood long enough to have a feel for the schedule and the area. In her time of discovering what the camp had to offer the teenager feel in love with 2 places, the archery range and the music room. The latter of which she stood in the door of, eyeing the instruments in turn. At one point her eyes settled on a lyre. Josie had never played a lyre before but she could play the harp so how hard could it be? She made her way across the room to retrieve the instruments.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The music room is alive with the sound of... Interaction Empty Re: The music room is alive with the sound of... Interaction

Post by Morgan Landry 8/20/2017, 5:40 am

Jana Kay skipped in through the columns. She was holding her violin case under her arm, a string of daisies curling around her wrist. She had to keep up with her violin lessons or else she'd be really behind when she came back home. Mrs Murdoch had a terrific ear and could pick out the slackers with her eyes closed.
    Jana was just about to enter the music room when she noticed another girl there, holding a lyre. "Oh hi! Did you just get here or are you done?" She asked with a big smile.
    SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female

The music room is alive with the sound of... Interaction Empty Re: The music room is alive with the sound of... Interaction

Post by SammiLeigh123 8/28/2017, 1:13 am

(OOC: I'm so sorry for the late reply, I just had the worst/busiest assessment period for my last year of HS :/)

Josephine was just reaching for the lyre when the thumps of the skipping footsteps pierced the thus far somewhat silence of the room triggering a bright cheery yellow in Josephine's mind. She looked towards the steps to the cheery young girl yet remained silent until the girl started to talk. Josephine gripped the lyre a little tighter, "Oh, I just got here," she replies softly
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/29/2017, 4:35 am

OOC: No problem! You ok?

BIC: Jana Kay's face fell a bit, but then she nodded. "Gotcha. Nae worry if I practice outside the room? Am really behind and wanna avoid getting killed by me orchestra when I get back," she said with a little chuckle. Josephine seemed nice enough, even though they had never really talked before.
    SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female

Post by SammiLeigh123 9/6/2017, 9:06 am

OOC: Yeah, term 3 is just really hectic and, unfortunately, school takes priority over RP

BIC: Josephine just looked back at the girl curiously, her voice triggering a soft pink complimentary to her footsteps. A lot can be deduced from someone's voice. After what was probably a little longer than desirable after Jana had finished speaking Josephine finally said something. "No, no, practice in here," she replies gently with a soft smile, "I'll be quiet,"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/6/2017, 11:59 am

The daughter of Demeter looked at her, surprised. "You sure? Tis gonna be sounding a wee bit strange. Or, if you want," she said with a growing smile, "we could find a piece to work on together! Am sure there are loooaads of stuff of violin and lyre."
    SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female

Post by SammiLeigh123 9/7/2017, 9:17 am

Loads. Josephine couldn't help but chuckle at that thought. Sure, around Camp Half Blood where you could probably find ancient, yellowed scores among the books of new music and the random scrawls of her siblings and perhaps even her father. However, this life was still rather new to Josephine. In the 'real' world, the world beyond camp, just finding music for the lyre in general would be a difficult feat. Josephine lowered the lyre back into its position, "I've actually never played before," she replies simply, brushing her hands on her jeans, not the lyre at least.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/10/2017, 11:24 am

"Oooa really? Have ye ever played an instrument before?" Jana Kay walked into the room and found the cupboard with sheet music. Standing on tiptoes she went through the different folders, trying to find something adequate.
    SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female

Post by SammiLeigh123 9/14/2017, 8:39 am

Have ye ever played an instrument before? This comment made Josephine chuckle. One of the aspects of her cabin and heritage she found so easy to accept and get used to was music, the crazy amount of instruments left in the Apollo cabin, the musical intuition of her half siblings. Josephine's smile widened. "Too many," she replies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:18 pm