A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Quick question about Godly parents

zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

Quick question about Godly parents Empty Quick question about Godly parents

Post by zanematthews 10/10/2017, 9:19 pm

Ok, first of all, I'm back!!! Hopefully for good this time! Secondly, I know having two godly parents is absurd and impossible, but is it possible to be a legacy in a way, as in having two seperate godly heritages? Anyone who's seen my characters knows i have a love for Thanatos, and slightly less love for Khione. Is it possible to be able to have a bit of both powers from them, perhaps in a weaker form? I'm sorry if anyone has posted something about this already. I tried to look for an answer beforehand, but couldn't find anything ^^;
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Quick question about Godly parents Empty Re: Quick question about Godly parents

Post by Belle 10/11/2017, 11:56 am

As per my knowledge, the only way you'd be able to do that is if you did the Roman forms. I don't believe Greek legacies are allowed.

I haven't been super active here myself, but as per the books Camp Half-blood was more of a camp to teach Demigods to fight so when they were out in the world they'd stand a chance. So I'd assume if demigods from CHB had children they would just teach their own children. It's rare demigods survive without CHB though.

My suggestion would be to go the Roman route if that was what you were wanting to do. :)
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

Post by zanematthews 10/11/2017, 1:03 pm

Yea, i figured the roman route would be the only way. I've always preferred the greeks though XD I'm still gonna hope they will let me though ^^ It would definitely be a bit more challenging on my side of things. To come up with a valid backstory and powers that would be good, yet not too powerful. :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:44 am