A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

the beach house

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

the beach house Empty the beach house

Post by Milocross 12/28/2017, 11:12 pm

Milocross grew up in a rich family. She's still close to her father, a daddy's girl. He lets her stay at his beach house with her friends, provided that she cleans up after herself. Naturally, Corvus joined her. He's always given off an intense vibe or hatred and anger, but Milocross knows that he secretly has a heart. He's quiet, calm, but has a secret. Deep down, he can be a total party animal. Milocross is wearing these Ray Band shades that her father bought her one birthday. She's driving a red Jeep Wrangler, no doors, down the road towards the beach house. As she drives, Corvus observes the quick passing of many beautiful houses, palm tees, blue skies.
    She pulls into the driveway of her fathers beach house. It's tall, two car ports, 4 bedrooms, hot tub on the balcony. White and blue, lots of bedrooms, giant entertainment room. Milocross used to throw secret parties there in high school while her parents were away. Corvus gets out of the car first.
    "Your dads got a nice place." he says.
    Milocross gets out of the car "I know, he's the best."
    Corvus has on a thin beach shirt, completely unbuttoned. Shorts, flip flops. He doesn't look like his normal self. For once, he's smiling. The gentle breeze caresses his hair, and Milocross unlocks the front door. She leaves it wide open, then the two get their bags out to bring them in.
    "Hey, aren't we waiting for someone else?" Corvus asks.
    "Yeah, should be here any minute."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

the beach house Empty Re: the beach house

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2017, 5:49 am

The drive to the beach house was long but not particularly smooth. Arian drove in staccato; she smashed accelerator and breaks alternatively depending on the road, swerving cars and motorcycles with no regard for lanes, sidewalks, or traffic regulations. Maddy held on for dear life as Arian leaned out of the window to shout insults at other drivers in Italian.

Neither Arian nor Maddy knew the Vixons that well. They had never really talked at camp until the Capture-the-Flag game last Friday, where they'd ended up on the same team. Corvus and Milocross were impressive on the battlefield and they'd formed a nicely coordinated attack party with Arian and Maddy.
    As they'd gotten along pretty well, they had invited the two of them to come over to their father's beach house, a gorgeous building lined with palm trees. The two girls really needed a break, each for their own reasons, and readily accepted.

Arian pulled into the driveway next to Milocross' car and got out. The BMW belonged to Maddy but there was no way in hell she'd let a child of Dionysus take the wheel.
    Maddy got out of the car and almost puked. "Where in Hades' name did you get your license?"

"Italy." She tossed her the keys.

"You're a public danger, you know that?"

She was still a little green in the face as they got their luggage out of the trunk. The front door was wide open and they carried their bags in. Arian was wearing a white lace romper and gold eye-make up, a sun pendant on her chest. Next to her Maddy was a splash of colour in a pink crop top and banana print shorts. Everything about her was eccentric from the hibiscus headband to the flamingo sandals.

"Milocross? Corvus?"

"We're here!"
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 12/31/2017, 3:40 am

Milocross hears two familiar voices. She bounces over to Arian and Maddy.
    "I'm so glad you made it!" We just got here.
    Milocross reaches her arms out, not for a hug, but to show off her dads beach house.
    "Isn't it beautiful? I'm so spoiled."
    Corvus smirks and walks towards them in his goofy outfit. He's fit. He purposely had his shirt unbuttoned to show his toned torso. He has a tight stomach, no abs. At least not yet. "How about I drive us around later? Or Milocross? Or Maddy? No offense to you, Arian."
    An awkward pause.
    "Want me to help you with your bags?"
    Milocross cuts in. "That would be great." She starts walking into the house, as Corvus brings the bags upstairs.

"After we get settled in, do you want to get some food? There's a great seafood place right down the road, there's a Mexican place with the best salsa, there's a soul food restaurant across the bridge, best BBQ Ribs you'll ever eat, or..." Milocross reaches into her duffle bag and pulls out several boxes of Mac ad Cheese. "We can just kick back for a bit and fill our bodies with cheesy deliciousness. Your choice"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2018, 6:18 am

"I'm not stepping back into a car today," Maddy said, shaking her head.

Arian laughed cheerfully as she passed her on the stairs. "I hope you hold your alcohol better than your lunch!"

"If she doesn't stop, I'll give her the biggest hangover of her life," Maddy muttered to Milocross.

The rooms were splendid. Arian was accustomed to wealth now, but she still smiled wide as she walked into the large, sleek bedroom. She'd brought the siblings a box of quality chocolates as a thank you while Maddy, being a daughter of Dionysus, pulled out two bottles of bubbly.

"Crémant de Loire Brut," she grinned, "One of my best finds in a while."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:09 pm