A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Ninja first character undetermind hopping to get the form approved

Thegamingninja55

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2018-06-22

Ninja first character undetermind hopping to get the form approved Empty Ninja first character undetermind hopping to get the form approved

Post by Thegamingninja55 6/22/2018, 8:34 am

Name: Ninja Aposon
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: brown
    Height: 4” 10’
    Body Type: medium.
    Skin Color: fair.
    God Parent: Undetermined.
    Mortal Parent: Grace Aposon
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: Eagle
    Talents: Archery and music
    Weapon**: a celestial bronze thin ring that can morph into multiple weapons.
    Personality: fun loving, free-spirited, easily bored.
    Flaws: if asked to do something boring I will most likely ignore it and I have a low understanding of Greek mythology which in school I never really studied except for 3 lessons and I don’t have the highest confidence but it’s at an ok medium
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): godly parent undetermined
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): godly parent undetermined.
    Life Before Camp*: Just an ordinary life but my mother toke me out camping or to archery every week until one day a monster came rushing from the trees I heard it and shot at it hitting the monster straight in the head then just as it crippled and turned to dust a wounded satyr came running from behind it and stared at me impressed because I toke down a minitour it left a bull horn in a pile of dust that started to blow away.
    RP Example*: The satyr called Red lead me through the woods stepping on natural that I’ve walked 1000 time with boots on but it felt more natural this time, I sprinted throw the thorns and bounced off the bark Red then got me to a place called half-blood hill wounded but as I approached the hill my horn started turning to dust then it faded away and Red gave me my celestial bronze ring as a gift he got from my godly parent when he got sent to collect me bringing me to camp half-blood Red gave me my ring to protect myself because when I picked up the minitour horn I left my bow and arrows on the ground.
    Any notes about your characters: Never gets sunburnt

Last edited by Thegamingninja55 on 6/22/2018, 8:38 pm; edited 5 times in total

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:03 pm