A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

My first character

Breanna

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2018-07-29

My first character Empty My first character

Post by Breanna 7/29/2018, 9:45 pm

Hi! So here I am going to be posting the bios of my new characters, as you might be able to tell by the title

Name: Liem Paterson
    Eye color: Blue
    Hair color: Brown
    Height: 4'2
    Body type: He is tall and athletic. He is quite skinny, and you can see the outline of his ribs due to not eating enough.
    Mortal parent: Jenny Paterson. An achoholic and druggy, very cruel. She is not the kind of person you would want to interact with and never wanted kids. The only reason she got pregnant with him in the first place is because it was a drunken one night stand.
    Godly parent: Hermes
    Country of origin: America
    Pets: He kinda adopted this young snake he found on the road and it now lives in his bag.
    Talents: Stealing, lying, pulling pranks, running, and acting like everyone hates him and wants him dead.
    Weapon: He has a celestial bronze dagger that he takes with him wherever he goes, it has the ability to turn into a pendant so the mortals don't see him carrying around a gun or anything.
    Personality: Liem is very withdrawn and jumpy, doing his best to stick to the sidelines and not interact with anyone, result of a bad life before hand. He is painfully skinny but usually refuses to eat, avoiding heading into the pavilion at all due to all the noise and people there, and on the off chance that he does go in and eat he never stays to chat, simply sacrifices and eats before getting out of there as soon as possible. His mother beat him as a child, and once child services took him away his faster parents did as well until he ran away and found his way to camp, so every time someone touches him he flinches away, expecting to be hit. He doesn't really ever raise his voice or make eye contact, as his mother would beat him every time he did, so he mumbles and makes sure to avert his eyes away from the person he is mumbling to before leaving as soon as possible. He does have a mischievous, brave, and funny side, but he quickly learned to keep that side of him locked away, for every time he would, say, pull a prank, his mother would yell at him. He does his best to not sleep because every time he does he gets nightmares of his past life.
    Flaws:
    *He is a social recluse and is terrified of the people around him, being lead to believe that everybody hates him and are all going to beat him if he try's to interact with them, or he does something that they don't like.
    *He hardly eats or sleeps, so he hardly has enough energy to move around the camp, and most times is on the brink of collapsing from exhaustion, which isn't really helping him develop properly, seeing as he doesn't get the nutrition she needs from food.
    *He try's to get as far away from people as possible, even going into the woods, or attempting to, to get away from other people, and as you know, the woods are full of monsters and is not a safe place for an 8 year old. If he is successful in going into the woods he will wander around and not return until around dinner time, unless for some reason another person is in the woods and bumps into him and, using their common sense, figures that the woods is no safe place for a child and brings him back to camp.
    Abilities: He is able to steal and lie almost effortlessly.
    Powers: Well if he got enough sleep and food, he would be able to do this thing where he can run so fast, he could get around camp in around five seconds if he wanted to.
    RP example: Liem sits on his bunk and sighs, looking around the empty cabin. His sibling had all gone to the campfire, so that meant, if he had to estimate, around 30 minutes to an hour of quite and alone time. He gazed out of the window and watches the campfire blaze and the rest of the campers sing along to a song, looking like one big happy family. 'A family you will never be a part of.' A dark voice snarled in his head. He winces and looks down, knowing that the voice was probably right, he would never be accepted, he would away be alone. After all, who would want to be near a good-for-nothing basterd of an eight year old who can't sleep one night without waking up the entire camp and managed to ruin his mothers entire existence? He sighs before grabbing his ratty old backpack he had brought with him. He reached inside and grabbed his pet snake, pulling it out of the nest he had made out of some shirts of his. He stares at the snake as he lets it slither up his arm. "At least you and me have one thing in common." He mutters softly to the snake. "We are both alone in the world." The snake looked up at him, tongue flickering in and out, almost looking like it understood him. Liem smiled softly at the snake and let it slither around for a while before placing it back in his bag and moving to wait for the rest of the cabin.

Ok, can someone let me know when it is good to start role playing? Thanks!

Last edited by Breanna on 8/3/2018, 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

My first character Empty Re: My first character

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/3/2018, 3:41 am

Hey lovely!

As per the site rules, could you make this into two separate character sheets/posts? Thanks!
    Breanna

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2018-07-29

Post by Breanna 8/3/2018, 7:19 am

Sure!
    Daniela-morgan

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2018-08-30