A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Amber Scorch- Ares

Miss.An0nymus

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2019-02-25

Amber Scorch- Ares Empty Amber Scorch- Ares

Post by Miss.An0nymus 2/25/2019, 10:38 am

GREEK/ROMAN DEMIGOD FORM:
    Name: Amber Scorch
    Eyes: Light Brown
    Hair: dark brown with a red tint.
    Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
    Body Type: Chubby but Athletic
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Ares
    Mortal Parent: Rachel Scorch
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Thinks logically, okay in hand to hand combat and sword skills, and a strategist.
    Flaws: Under confident. Thinks she's not worth it. Puts others before self, even when its a lost cause, and it puts herself in danger. Can't do archery for poo.
    Weapon: a simple dagger that was her mother's. Celestial Bronze, given to her mother by Ares himself.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): intimidation, can use for 1 minute every 10 minutes. War strategy, she is a very logical tinker, but thinking for more than 30 minurptes intensely, she gets a migraine. Hand to hand combat and sword fighting, but 10 minutes or more per hour exhausts her.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Unknown.
    Life Before Camp*: As a high schooler, she always felt like an outsider. Always moving from place to place, never settling down. Then one day, she discovers why. She discovers when she sees her mother and little sister murdered in front of her by an ogre. When they left, she came out of her hiding spot. Her mother told her to go to Farm Road 3.141, Long Island, New York. So she did. Many days later, she stumbles into camp. We dont yet know how she, Amber's mother, knew about the camp, but it doesn't change the fact that she did. As to why she was killed, it should be clear: an unclaimed 17 year old halfblood, it makes her entire family a target. They're deaths were bloody and gory. On the way TO camp, she had barely made it, walking over 100 miles to get there, a victim of exposure, malnourishment, and dehydration.
    RP Example*: I stumble over the crest of the hill. Seeing a camp, a anything at all, makes me almost collapse in relief. I had barely survived the ogres that killed my family, and if I hadn't made it here by tonight, I probably would have died too. I walk to the nearest building and give my heartiest knock. I slide down the doorframe, passing out.

Last edited by Miss.An0nymus on 3/14/2019, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Amber Scorch- Ares Empty Re: Amber Scorch- Ares

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/2/2019, 10:16 pm

- How is being smart a talent? Maybe reword to say she's really good at science or something? Being an okay fighter isn't a talent either. Perhaps make her good at hand to hand combat or sword fighting, archery, etc.?
    -I don't see how putting others before herself is a flaw, even if it's a lost cause. Go on to explain it a bit more, maybe? Does she try and solve everyone else's problems but neglect her own?
    - How do her abilities work? Like the intimidation? How long does this ability last? How long until she can use it again. Keep in mind we go by a post by post cool down thing here.
    - Does she understand the war strategy right off hand?
    -Saying fighting is one of her abilities really isn't explanatory enough. Is she stronger than others? Quicker?
    - In your history: How did her mother know about camp? How was her journey on the way to camp? Why did the ogre kill her family?
    - Was her mother a demigod? Other wise I don't see her just having a demigod weapon lying around to give to Amber.

Awesome RP example. Let me know when you've edited! <3
    Miss.An0nymus

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2019-02-25

Post by Miss.An0nymus 3/28/2019, 10:00 am

@HaleyTheRandom

Edited!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content