A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

11 years later... hello old friends

Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

11 years later... hello old friends Empty 11 years later... hello old friends

Post by Wisey 3/13/2021, 10:43 pm

March 20, 2021 marks eleven years since my registration on this site...
    I honestly cannot believe how long it has been, but at the same time, it feels like yesterday.
    Last year made me reminiscence about simpler times. I really missed interacting with everyone, especially friends that I made on this site. At the time, this place was my safe space...

With the revamp, I hope to be as active as I can and would like to help in anyway possible!

Here is a quick reintroduction (inspired by calvin):

- My name is Wisey (aka wise_girl000, twinkletoes (?), and lynn). I made this account when I was 13 years old, and now I'm 24!

- I hope that I will be able to revamp my current characters to maintain nostalgia, or possibly bring back some old favorites. If not, I will definitely go through my archive and try to use old character apps as inspiration for new characters.

- I will start my graduate / professional program in the fall. After a couple years of trying, I will finally be able to take another step towards my career goals. Once I am done, I will be able to "officially" join the healthcare field.

- I am pretty open with rping with anyone! Over the years, I've developed a preference in writing in 3rd person and tend to be detailed in my descriptions. Regardless, I am more inclined to match the length of my response to yours.

- The timeliness of my response is dependent on my personal schedule, but I will try to respond ASAP. If I know that I won't be available for a couple of days, I will let you know ahead of time.

Anyways, I think that is it! Talk to you soon~
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

11 years later... hello old friends Empty Re: 11 years later... hello old friends

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2021, 6:20 am

Welcome back Wisey!!! It's so nice to have you here again :D
    And congrats on starting grad school!!
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

11 years later... hello old friends Empty Re: 11 years later... hello old friends

Post by Wisey 3/16/2021, 10:10 am

Thank you Morgan! It feels good to be back.
    safia

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-03-27

Post by safia 3/19/2021, 6:24 am

I made this an account when I was 13 and now I’m 23 😂 I can’t believe I found this again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:44 am