A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Tyler's bunk

Bright_Eyed_One
    Bright_Eyed_One

Female
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2010-05-25

Tyler's bunk Empty Tyler's bunk

Post by Bright_Eyed_One 5/27/2010, 11:59 pm

I Come And set things down on my bunk. And think to myself, " What a day", Sigh. "new family, New Friends, And on top of it
    all, it turns out i'm one of the sons of Athena. What a Day." I lay down and reflect on the past events, That we all call our daily life....
    Bright_Eyed_One
    Bright_Eyed_One

Female

Tyler's bunk Empty Re: Tyler's bunk

Post by Bright_Eyed_One 5/29/2010, 12:52 am

I walk in and sit down on my bed, Thinking "i'm Tired", and yet thoughts of what tomorrow may bring is making it impossible to just shut my eyes and rest. And as i fall asleep, A different sort of thought comes to mind, " I need to make Some friends." Funny to some, and A soft subject to others, I leave you with that. Goodnight Camp Half-Blood. :)
    Bright_Eyed_One
    Bright_Eyed_One

Female

Post by Bright_Eyed_One 6/2/2010, 12:18 am

As I walked from back from a late night stroll around camp, to cabin Athena, I couldn't help but overhearing a Young boy singing in the amphitheater. I didn't Know exactly what song it was but Off the top of my head, I recognized it was Linkin Park. I'd seen the boy around camp too, I'm pretty sure he was an Apollo camper. his music had a way of making you go crazy and wanting more. I just figured it the fact that his dad is the god of the sun and music. Feeling now increasingly tired I Trudged off to bed. Trying not to wake Any of my half-siblings. I thought about Happy Things, Like Rammstein, And Cake. :face: And fell asleep, Unsure of what tomorrow may bring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:25 am