A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
kronoswasreborn321
GwrachSeren
hadesgal
Dorkette
ML
Rachel
Allen
Methodius Young
Lena Lou
Evimero
Kendall
Silver
16 posters

HADES.Cabin to Hades Children ONLY and pets

Silver
    Silver

Male
    Number of posts : 862
    Registration date : 2008-10-27

HADES.Cabin to Hades Children ONLY and pets Empty HADES.Cabin to Hades Children ONLY and pets

Post by Silver 5/8/2009, 8:31 am

I was surprise looking at my design of hades cabin: the solid obsidian walls with skull over the door and torches that burn green fire twenty four hours. Inside the bunks look like torturing stuff they use for stretching people locking them up and others, but the had nice mattresses that are new. The chairs look like electric chairs (won't shock you promise). The floor was golden tile just like dad's(I didn't steal it). The rest of the room look like a place for a child's of hades.

I sigh "finally I'm welcome. To bad everyone is leaving camp in a few weeks. I wonder what Percy and Annabeth are up to?

I went to the small computer next my bunk (for only me the first son in hades cabin). I started make plans of how I'm going to do chariot races and capture the flags. Plus the hades flag logo...

Last edited by Silver on 11/10/2009, 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Silver
    Silver

Male

HADES.Cabin to Hades Children ONLY and pets Empty Re: HADES.Cabin to Hades Children ONLY and pets

Post by Silver 5/12/2009, 9:22 pm

I walked around the cabin it looked great so far, but i don't think chiron will like it if I install a passage to the underworld.

The dead builders were ready but i dimmissed them they done a perfect job already. I layed on my bunk. That I made for the "first" son of Hades. Well not first but you now what I mean.
    Silver
    Silver

Male

HADES.Cabin to Hades Children ONLY and pets Empty Re: HADES.Cabin to Hades Children ONLY and pets

Post by Silver 5/17/2009, 7:58 am

I got up put on new clothes that were black and left.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/4/2009, 3:25 pm

I walked in, sighing loudly. Pluto barked and ran in, running in circles.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2009, 8:47 pm

I looked around the cabin. So. Nico moved in. I leashed Pluto to my bunk, and, swinging my Stygian iron sword around, went to the sword-arena.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 11/4/2009, 9:23 pm

I smelt the air; the wicked awesomeness of death. I knew I'd love this place. Hopefully I would fit in, although the irony of my being was hilarious. A child of the God of the Underworld and Death being a happy, random person was, like mind boggling, almost as much as when someone spots a squirrel mid sentence; how come i could never do that? I noticed there were only two bunks occupied, but I picked one and set down my stuff. I was wearing the ring and necklace that magically transformed, and I walked back out of the cabin.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2009, 10:39 pm

I walked into the cabin, and unleashed Pluto. He barked and licked my hand. I patted his head and took him for a stroll.
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Post by Silver 11/10/2009, 7:17 am

I walked in. "Ugh people live here now... great..." I sighed. I head to the computer opening a hardcore music file. I clicked Monster by Skillet, more music by Skillet was after, then Bullet for my Valentine and then some more songs that I like. I turned up the bass and the sound. I hooked the computer speakers to bigger size speakers that I could find. I sat back at the computer typing a password for every file I open. I felt the vibrations of everything in the room. My heart beat banged at my ribs it was on beat of the music.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 11/12/2009, 1:31 am

I throw all of my charred clothes down, and get on new ones, then walked back out of the cabin.
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1231

Post by Lena Lou 11/22/2009, 5:21 pm

I walk nervously into the cabin
    Methodius Young
    Methodius Young

Male
    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-11-20

Post by Methodius Young 11/22/2009, 5:54 pm

i walked in, confident of me fitting in with the other hades's children. i lay down on my bed and cram my stuff under it.

Last edited by Methodius Young on 11/24/2009, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Methodius Young
    Methodius Young

Male

Post by Methodius Young 11/22/2009, 5:56 pm

i couldn't stand the music one of my other cabinmates was playing. so i pulled out some system of a down CDs and started playing them

Last edited by Methodius Young on 11/24/2009, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/22/2009, 8:23 pm

I walked in. "What the heck, Nico?"
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 11/23/2009, 9:05 pm

I walk in, and don't even say anything to the other campers, and lie down on my bunk, and, surprisingly, fall asleep instantly.
    Methodius Young
    Methodius Young

Male

Post by Methodius Young 11/23/2009, 9:46 pm

i whip out my guitar and start playing soft music to stairway to heaven. I start thinking, "why am i playing this in the hades' cabin?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/24/2009, 4:26 pm

ooc: Dude, you just double posted.

BIG NO-NO.
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Post by Silver 11/24/2009, 10:09 pm

"What?" I question for who called my name and as I did I push my foot off the ground. My chair turned around to see who she is.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/25/2009, 1:58 pm

I folded my arms across my chest, scowling. "Your half-sister, Diana."
    Methodius Young
    Methodius Young

Male

Post by Methodius Young 11/25/2009, 4:10 pm

ooc: oops. srry
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Post by Silver 11/25/2009, 7:15 pm

"Okay great, is there anyone else that I need to know that shares my stuff besides you Diana?" I scowled back to the computer screen while questioning and used a weird tone in my voice on her name.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/25/2009, 9:43 pm

I shrugged. "Dunno, don't care."
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 11/25/2009, 9:45 pm

I take my iPod out of my pocket. I turn up the volume so I can't hear anything around me
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Post by Silver 11/26/2009, 12:12 am

"Ugh" I switch the song to waking the demon. I turned off the screen, but left the computer on. I got out of the chair and scratch my head.
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 11/27/2009, 7:02 pm

ooc: you need a character first
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 11/28/2009, 9:44 pm

I wake up to a random assortment of very unhappy music, and snarl in disgust. "I never knew my half siblings would suck so badly."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:04 am