A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Maria's Bunk

NatureValley
    NatureValley

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2010-08-23

Maria's Bunk Empty Maria's Bunk

Post by NatureValley 8/25/2010, 12:01 am

"Grey cabin...grey cabin..." I mumble to myself as I approach the cabins. "AH. Yes. Oh...this is neat." I walk into the cabin, admiring everything around me. "Aha, sweet." Then I dumb all of my things onto one top bunk. I climb up the ladder and sit down, then sigh. I suddenly think about my dad, and then I push that thought away. "I'll be back by summer...he said so..." I think to myself. Then I pick up a book and begin reading.
    NatureValley
    NatureValley

Female

Maria's Bunk Empty Re: Maria's Bunk

Post by NatureValley 8/26/2010, 10:46 pm

I wake up, seeing that I had fallen asleep while reading. What had I missed... lunch? No, no, I couldn't have been sleeping for that long. I could guess it was maybe around 10:30. I perked up, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and hurried down the ladder. Then, I ran out of the cabin.
    NatureValley
    NatureValley

Female

Post by NatureValley 8/26/2010, 11:52 pm

I return to the cabin, completely full. I felt like I was about to puke. I climb up my ladder and collapse onto the soft mattress. I haven't talked to anyone today, I realize. Nobody! I need to socialize, I thought to myself. What do they think of me, anyways, all of these experienced campers? I'm just a newbie. I hardly know how to hold a bow, let alone get a bullseye. This was all crazy.
    Being full made me drowsy. My eyes began to close. "No," I told myself. "Enough sleeping. Maybe I'll meet some new friends." I walk out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:05 am