A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Allen
Kendall
Daniel
Silver
Rachel
9 posters

Rachel's Characters

Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Rachel's Characters Empty Rachel's Characters

Post by Rachel 6/11/2009, 3:22 am

Name: Rachel
    Eyes: Blue, but sometimes they look green
    Hair: Light brown
    Height: 5'
    Body Type: Smaller, delicate
    Skin Color: Very pale!
    God Parent: Poseidon
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: A dog, 5 cats, 7 rabbits, over 100 fish in pond and inside
    Talents: Making movies, playing violin
    Skills: Swimming
    Weapon: Sword, bow and arrows
    Life Before CHB: Was mostly hiding in the backround, still doesn't like attention even now
    RP Example: I stumbled over a rock as I ran toward what I thought looked like a strawberry farm.
    "Seriously, Bobby, are you really a goat and am I not totally human or is this some sick joke?"
    Bobby wasn't joking around. "Hurry up! If a monster gets us, we're dead!"
    I frowned, "No duh!"
    I thought back to my last moments at school, where I shoved a half-bull, half-man guy's head into a toilet in the girl's room, and Bobby's shoes fell off and he had hooves....
    My thoughts were turned back to the present as we came across the border to what looked like a huge camp.
    "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."

Any notes about your characters: My character wants to know who she really is, ands wants to be claimed by her godly parent for that reason. She is not a social person, and usually doesn't spend much time with others. She makes movies on her laptop.
    [img][/img][img][/img]

Last edited by Daniel on 4/23/2013, 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn't read the rules first and put down Poseidon. I'll be Unclaimed until I get permission)
    Silver
    Silver

Male
    Number of posts : 862
    Registration date : 2008-10-27

Rachel's Characters Empty Re: Rachel's Characters

Post by Silver 6/11/2009, 7:32 am

hey i'm silver i'm going to give you some heads up about this.

make sure you read the rules please (it's better to get on daniel's good side jk he doesn't hold a grude). uh one of the big rules is no Big three or titans without permission and sorry. Everyone like to be like Percy.
    Silver
    Silver

Male
    Number of posts : 862
    Registration date : 2008-10-27

Post by Silver 6/11/2009, 7:34 am

oh never mind..... lol
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty AHH!

Post by Rachel 6/11/2009, 11:44 am

Oh oops I changed to Unclaimed now please ignore what it had before! Thanks
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 6/11/2009, 12:38 pm

Join chat at the bottom of the page.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty My second character

Post by Rachel 12/12/2009, 6:06 pm

Name: Cynder
    Eyes: blue-green
    Hair: dark brown, almost black
    Height: about 5 feet
    Body Type: sort of athletic, but not a lot
    Skin Color: light
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: Ariana Leeson
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: none
    Talents: computer-maniac...
    Skills: swordfighting
    Weapon: a Stygian iron sword named Shadowfire
    Flaws: too cynical, sees everything half-empty rather than half-full
    Powers: is stronger in darkness (faster, thinking more quickly), and can turn almost invisable in darkness too. She can use minor magic, too (like moving objects without touching them, but it tires her out)
    Life Before CHB: Cynder was moved from school to school, like most demigods - she attracted some trouble. She didn't get along with her mom at all, and eventually ran away at age 11. A few weeks later, Cynder ran into a satyr at a subway station, and he sensed that she was a demigod. On the way to Camp, they ran into a hellhound. A sword appeared in Cynder's hand, and a dark symbol glowed over her head. She had been claimed, and Thanatos had given her a gift. The hellhound nearly killed the satyr, but they made it over the camp border.
    RP Example: I looked at all the cabins in the yard. One for each olympian, one for each group of minor gods.... I walked to the one that Chiron said I would stay in, and opened the door. There were a few people in there. I looked around the room. This would be my first home, as the only place I've ever stayed before was never a home to me.
    Any notes about your characters: not really

(I hope that I did okay.....)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 12/12/2009, 6:07 pm

Approved.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty My third charrie!

Post by Rachel 1/20/2010, 8:12 pm

Name: Jenna
    Eyes: grayish-silverish
    Hair: darkish blonde
    Height: INFINITY just kidding- 5' 7"
    Body Type: thinnish normalish.... ish
    Skin Color: a little tanned.... ish
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: shall always be known simply as "Dad"
    Country of Origin: NARNIA. just kidding, U.S.A
    Pets: a little orange cat that can turn into a panther!
    Talents: being smart... uh....
    Skills: Shooting people!!!!
    Weapon: bow and arrows... she whacks people with her bow, too!
    Flaws: impatient, goes kinda crazy sometimes, and is really really random at times... plus very very very ADHD!
    Powers: thinking fast... planning... um, smart stuff like that :D
    Life Before CHB: Ehhh a sorta normal life.... well, normal for a demigod. Even though she's smart, ADHD+boredom+hyper= YOU ARE EXPELLED FOR BLOWING UP THE CHEMISTRY LAB! *facepalm* That's basically how she got kicked out of four different schools in one year. Other than that.... pretty normal!
    RP Example: I looked around. Lunch hour was sooooo boring!! There was nothing to do... except pick the lock into the chemistry lab and experiment... so I took out my handy dandy lockpick and opened it. I snuck in and closed the door behind me. I grabbed some interesting-looking bottles of who-knew-what and went over to the teacher's desk. I did an evil scientist laugh; BWAHAHAHA! I accidentally dropped one of the chemicals.... *KABOOM GOES THE ROOM*
    Any notes about your characters: haha she will now forever share Turtle's birthday :D
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4242
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Post by Allen 1/20/2010, 11:37 pm

Where you drinking a red bull when you made this?
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 1/21/2010, 12:38 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    you did that on purpose -_-
    even though i asked you to :D
    And allen, have you been energy drink deprived?

i like the ish's and the jk's

The life before CHB . . is that really 5 sentences? they're kind of short and choppy . .
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 1/21/2010, 7:29 am

Looks good Rachel.... kinda random, but try not to get on people's nerves.

Approved
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty My fourth charrie. :D

Post by Rachel 2/6/2010, 11:39 pm

Name: Saphira
    Eyes: Dark blue
    Hair: Short and brown
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Uh, human...
    Skin Color: Pale-ish, but less so than REALLY pale people
    God Parent: Ran (Norse goddess of theft, the sea, and death AT sea)
    Mortal Parent: Her dad! (Shall remain anonymous)
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: Nooooo
    Talents: She's good at using her powers, swimming, and catching people in nets (hahahaha)
    Skills: Stealing stuff! She's not as good at it as Hermes kids, but who cares?
    Weapon: A short sword that just dissappears when not needed
    Flaws: Using her powers a lot drains her, she's emotionally cold and distant, and gets way too competitive... and she's a bit of a complusive liar at times
    Powers: Water! This power enables her to: move water around, breathe in water, but for some reason it doesn't do anything to heal her except boost her energy a bit... if she uses it too much, she can even die from energy loss. The limit of her power to move water is about the volume of two school buses at once... and if she does that all at once she passes out. (I really hope this counts as one power...)

Life Before CHB: Saphira went to Hogwarts and was best friends with Harry Potter.... no she didn't. That's a lie. Lying is what would always get her into trouble at her schools in England. "Why didn't you do your homework?" "A hydra ate it." "Hydras aren't real!!!" "No they aren't." And if someone accused her of lying when she was actually telling the truth, it went more like this: "There's a dragon outside." "No there isn't, you filthy little liar!" "...... GRAWR! *Water inside person explodes* :O OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" .... You get the idea.
    She lived with her dad near the ocean. Saphira loved it when the ocean fog rolled in over the town, turning everything into a misty wonderland. One day when her dad was driving her to school, something ran headlong into the car, throwing it off the road. Saphira's dad knew it had to be some kind of monster that had finally come to get her. So they got out of the car and started running. They ran all the way to the ocean, which was when the monster caught up with them. It was a very very young hydra, with only two heads of the many it would grow. Saphira was shocked; she couldn't believe what was happening. When the hydra charged for the final strike, Saphira noticed something weird in the sand in front of her. On an ADHD impulse, she picked it up and threw it at the raging monster. It turned out the "something shiny" was a sword, and it struck the hydra through the heart- killing it. That day, Saphira's dad told her everything he had hidden from her all those years about her mom. (And Saphira decided to keep the sword XD)

RP Example: "I know it's hard to leave, but you have to go."
    "I don't want to!" I protested. Why, WHY did I have to go to somewhere on the other side of the world? WHY!? Just because some stupid monster (now dead) decided to attack, my life was turned upside down. I'd always known there was just something weird about me... but seriously. To explain it with the 'fact' that my mom was Ran, a Norse goddess, seemed totally insane. Now we were in America, and my dad wanted me to get out of the car and go to some weird camp for people like me. NO. "It's for Greek people anyway, you said it yourself! They won't let me in!"
    "Yes they will. Hurry, you have to go..."
    "....... fine. I'll go. But I tell you, I'm not going to put up with this for long...."
    My dad sighed. "Saphira... don't be difficult. Make some friends or something..."
    I reluctantly got out of the car. "I'll miss you, dad."
    "I'll miss you too."
    I watched as the rented car drove away, leaving me here alone.

Any notes about your characters: Since she's Norse instead of Greek, she reads and understands old Norse insead of Greek stuff! (which comes in great for me, since Saphira was inspired by a dragon- and in that story, the language is actually just Old Norse with a few added words XD)
    Willow
    Willow

Female
    Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2009-12-05

Post by Willow 2/6/2010, 11:45 pm

Ya ready to see my awesome approval stamp?
    Ready?
    Here it comes:

Rachel's Characters 1G7gu-approved

THERE IT IS!!!
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty My next character

Post by Rachel 3/23/2010, 12:52 am

Name: Marina
    Eyes: Dark blue. Like the bottom of the sea.
    Hair: Sandy brown, almost blonde
    Height: About 5 feet.
    Body Type: Average for her age
    Skin Color: Skin-colored!
    God Parent: Ran
    Mortal Parent: Her dad!
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: Nope
    Talents: Playing piano
    Skills: Swimming!
    Weapon: A short celestial bronze knife
    Flaws: Holds grudges FOREVER, emotional, has horrible aim, and gets too emotionally attatched to things and people
    Powers(must relate to god parent): Can breathe underwater, and control amounts of water. She can control enough water to fill a school bus at one time, but it tires her considerably to use her powers to the full extent- taking as much as 1/2 her energy. Lesser amounts of water drain her drain her depending on how much water it is
    Life Before CHB*: Marina is the little sister of Saphira, younger by one year. She was sad when her older sister got sent away to America for reasons she didn't know. When it became evident that Marina was a demigod too, she was very excited. Finally, she could go see her big sister and show off her new powers and see cool monsters. So on her birthday, Marina's father brought her to New York, to Camp Half Blood.
    RP Example*: I looked out the window. "Are we there yet?!"
    "Yes." My dad answered, and stopped the car. Excited, I opened the door and jumped out. I ran to the back of the car and opened the trunk, getting out my suitcase.
    "Now you behave..."
    "I will!"
    "Stay away from monsters..."
    "Gotcha!"
    "And say hello to your sister for me."
    "I promise!"
    "Good. Now run along...."
    I laughed. "See you later!" I ran with my suitcase up the big hill, excited to see Saphira again.

Any notes about your characters:
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 3/23/2010, 3:29 pm

Approved
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty My. Next. CHARACTERRRRR

Post by Rachel 3/28/2010, 2:52 pm

Name: Xyleena (Greek name, means "crazy person who lives in the forest")
    Eyes: Bright green! Like, NEON bright
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Thin and scary-looking o.O
    Skin Color: Paaaaale
    God Parent: Melinoe
    Mortal Parent: She forgot...
    Country of Origin: America, we THINK...
    Pets: Nope
    Talents: Being creepy and sorta insane...
    Skills: Running around being creepy/insane....
    Weapon: She doesn't have one.... doesn't need one...
    Flaws: Creepy, sorta insane, can NOT make friends with normal people, too much physical activity triggers a fit of insanity...

Powers(must relate to god parent): SUMMONING GHOSTS!!! She can summon up to five ghosts (randomly taken from the Fields of Asphodel), which CAN attack people (they have ghostly swords!), but dissapate if they touch living people. Or, she could summon one specific ghost to the world, which also dissapates if it touches living people. Using either power takes 1/4th of her energy away (not 1/4th of her energy at the time, 1/4th of her normal energy level)

Life Before CHB*: Xyleena was always.... weird. At some point in time (age 7) she had her first bout of insanity, and ran off into the forest- never to be seen again. At least, until some poor satyr on a nature walk stumbled across a half-crazy girl running around in the woods. Frightened half to death, the satyr took her to camp. On the way there, Xyleena accidentally used her powers for the first time and got claimed.

RP Example*: I followed along behind the satyr at my usual slow walking pace. I didn't want to go crazy again... but then I tripped on a tree root and fell over. "CRAP! NOT AGAI-... BwahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" (Insane again) The satyr looked at me in a panic, then hid behind a tree. I got up, maniacly laughing. For some reason or other, I started chanting somthing in... wait, was I speaking Greek? What the- all of a sudden, something transparent popped out of the ground, and I felt tired... OH MY GOD, A GHOST!!!

Any notes about your characters: Er.... no?
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 3/28/2010, 3:04 pm

approved
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty My. Next. CHARACTERRRR

Post by Rachel 3/28/2010, 8:13 pm

Name: Cynthia
    Eyes: Silver, like the moon
    Hair: White-blonde with black streaks
    Height: 5'5"
    Body Type: Thin-ish
    Skin Color: Sorta pale, and faintly shines silver
    God Parent: Artemis
    Mortal Parent: Her dad... who's dead. Long story....
    Pets: A small albino phoenix named Star
    Talents: (Is there really a point for this? Talents and skills are pretty much the same...)
    Skills: Archery, hunting
    Weapon: A white bow that has her name carved into it in Greek letters and a silver-colored celestial bronze hunting knife
    Flaws: Always wants something that she can't have, confrontational personality, merciless to her enemies, usually easy to anger, enjoys when other people are in pain, somewhat hippocritical

Powers(must relate to god parent): Can talk to/call animals, but it works best with wolves and deer. Calling them to her aid drains her (about 1/6th of her energy for each animal, just talking to them doesn't drain her....)

Life Before CHB*: Cynthia lived an almost normal life, except for the usual odd monster incidents and school expulsions. She thought she was crazy for a while when she realized she could talk to animals. After a while, she decided to tell her dad. Unfortunately, her dad died in a car crash on his way home... Cynthia decided to run away after that, but before she left, a satyr realized she was a demigod and brought her to camp. Along the way, she found her pet phoenix.

RP Example*: I looked up at the bird nest. It wasn't that far above me, and I heard the frightened sounds of a baby bird calling for help. Even though the satyr would say I was wasting time, I climbed up the tree to look at the nest. Inside was a little bird, pure-white. It looked at me and squealed in terror, then began running around the nest. "It's all right, I won't hurt you..." I said, and reached out to the bird. It looked at me for a second... then jumped onto my hand.

Any notes about your characters: Nope

Er, if it turns out that I have to pay to have an Artemis character... you can just subtract the drachmas :D

Last edited by Rachel on 3/28/2010, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 3/28/2010, 8:20 pm

I declare that I want more flaws.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Rachel 3/28/2010, 8:42 pm

Edited~
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 3/28/2010, 9:03 pm

Approved

Also did you already take out the dramchas danny? if not i didnt either
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Rachel's Characters Empty Ahahah! A NEW CHARACTER

Post by Rachel 8/4/2010, 7:59 pm

Name: Dream Troyon
    Eyes: They shift colors, sorta. The base color is black with shades of dark purple and blue (and sometimes red) flashing through them.
    Hair: Black.
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Scarily thin, but much stronger than she looks
    Skin Color: Like her eyes, Dream's skin shifts colors. The base color is a pale, normal skin tone, but shades of gray show through at random times.
    God Parent: Hypnos
    Mortal Parent: It doesn't matter. They're dead.
    Pets: A pitch black vampire bat named Nychtephida.
    Talents: Falling asleep at will
    Skills: Fighting...
    Weapon**: She has thirteen small celestial bronze throwing knives that she keeps strapped in a brace on her right arm, and a regular celestial bronze sword too.
    Flaws: Malevolent, doesn't care about the feelings of others, has no respect for rules or authority

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Dream has two powers. 1: In her sleep, she can travel into the dreams of other people to mess with people. This causes her to continue sleeping for twice as long as she normally would (without using her powers during recovery time. 2: She can MAKE people fall asleep... but this knocks her out too.

Life Before CHB*: Dream lived with her mother before coming to Camp Half-Blood. She had quite a normal life, until the school satyr realized that Dream was a demigod, and explained to her about camp. That night, at home, Dream accidentally killed her mom by putting a toxic chemical in the lemonade instead of sugar. Whoops. The shock of murdering her own mother sent Dream into a depression, and her personality altered drastically. From the sweet, loving child she used to be, she became hateful to every living being on earth. This overnight change freaked the satyr out a LOT, but he took her to camp anyways.

RP Example*: I glared at the other people in the courtyard. GODS, they were loud. Couldn't people learn to shut up? A boy about my age walked up and said hello. I just glared at the kid and told him to bug off. He didn't go away... so I drew my sword and started yelling. Meh, that worked. I laughed as the boy ran away in terror.

Any notes about your characters: Did you know that Troyon is Greek for "Eater?" Dream Eater XDDDD

Last edited by Rachel on 8/4/2010, 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 8:08 pm

No stealing energy from dreamers. Nightmares don't make people fall asleep, so I don't think she'd be able to make people fall asleep. :/
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Rachel 8/4/2010, 8:11 pm

Editteddddd
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby