A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Ivory Rose

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

The Ivory Rose Empty The Ivory Rose

Post by Steve Rogers 10/12/2010, 8:18 pm

Prolog
    Sorry for the shortness.

July 12th 1952

I walked into the compartment in the train. I put my baggage under the seat across from my mother. I looked out the window, seeing only the reflection of my brown eyes. I pushed the window down and let the wind ruffle my short, dark brown hair. I looked at my mother, who gave me an exasperated look, unable to comprehend that I had managed to undo my hair for the third time today. I smiled at my mother, but I was crying inside. We were moving to New Jersey. It was hard for a fourteen year old boy to leave his home, his friends, everything he had grown up with. But I forced a smile, acting happy for my mother.

After an hour or so, my mother gave me permission to go to the dinning cart, so I did. I entered a room beautifully decorated with many fine things, tables lined the sides. There was only one empty seat; next to a girl about my age. Her sandy brown hair was long and straight, like it were made of soft, shiny, silk. Her eyes were bright green, and lit up when she smile. . She was wearing a beautiful, dark pink, cotton dress and a little golden locket around her neck. She was sitting alone, so I thought I’d join her.

“May I sit here?” I asked, touching the back of the empty chair and pulling it out slightly.

“You may, of course.” She said, softly. I gently pulled out the chair and sat down.

“So what brings you here?” She asked.

“I’m moving.” I replied quietly.

“Oh? To where?”

“New Jersey.” I said.

“Really?” Her eyes lit up as she smiled. “I’m moving their too! Perhaps we could be friends.”

I smiled at that idea. “I would like that.”

“That reminds me, I forgot to ask your name.” She said.

“Jenson. Jason Jenson. What’s yours?” I responded.

“Emily Madison.” She said, smiling.

It was in that instant that I knew I loved her. I only wish I brought myself to tell her how I felt about her then, because I would never get another opportunity for as long as I lived.
    Mockingjay
    Mockingjay
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5141
    Registration date : 2010-03-07

The Ivory Rose Empty Re: The Ivory Rose

Post by Mockingjay 10/12/2010, 11:00 pm

That was good. GO NJ!!!
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend