A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Darcy's bunk

Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Darcy's bunk Empty Darcy's bunk

Post by Ace of Spades 10/16/2010, 8:52 pm

I open the door to Cabin 16, peering inside. The Minor Earth cabin looks very different compared to the Norse. "And here's your commutative bedroom."

"Thanks." I walk in the building, taking in my new surroundings. I find an empty bunk near the window and sit on it. The bed was comfortable enough. I sigh and lie down on it, looking at the ceiling.

I smile, remembering a moment from the past. At least, one of the better ones. I close the door behind me as I walk towards her. I take off her backpack, put it beside the nightstand, and sit on the edge of the table. I look at her, still shyly smiling.

I feel him staring at me and exchange glances. I smile weirdly. "Something wrong?"

"No. It's just been a long time since I've actually seen you." I say and by force of habit, move a strand of her shiny brown locks from her face.

I stay still as he moves my hair aside. I sit up, pulling up my knees, and resting my chin on it. It started to get weird again. Why did I still have feelings for him? It's been a year already... I get a confused look.

I watch her change of facial expression and furrow my brow. "Now is something wrong with you?" I start to wonder if I did the wrong thing again. I sigh. Being the nice best friend was never easy.

"Nothing." I say. A moment of silence passes between us. I start up the convo again and ask, "Hey, you still gotta show me around, remember?" I say, giving my friendliest fake smile, though I knew he could see right through it.

I nod. "Sure." I knew something was bothering her, but didn't press on about it. I'll talk to her about it later. I get up from the bed and wait for her at the door.

I jump off and follow him. I smile at him, this time with sincerity, and leave.

I grin and close the door behind us.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Darcy's bunk Empty Re: Darcy's bunk

Post by Ace of Spades 11/22/2010, 9:19 pm

I walk in and begin packing my stuff in my backpack.

I follow behind her. Waiting for her, I look around the cabin and notice not much has actually changed. There weren't many minor earth demigods I suppose. I look back at her to see that she's ready to go. I sigh and offer her my hand. This might be the last chance I can make her happy anyways.

I smile and take it. We leave for Half Blood Hill.

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:42 am