A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Winkieface101
Kendall
pilot
Kristal Meth
Four
Kat The Reject
Fighter
Arik
Canadiangirl
Chuck
Abby Nightgard
15 posters

How crazy are you for Percy Jackson?

Abby Nightgard
    Abby Nightgard

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2011-06-09

How crazy are you for Percy Jackson? Empty How crazy are you for Percy Jackson?

Post by Abby Nightgard 6/9/2011, 10:11 pm

I have read all of the books now it's my turn to ask you guys what's your fav part, character, couple, and test yourselfs on the books.
    But my fav couple is called Percabeth, what's yours and reason.
    My fav character is Annabeth, what's yours and why.
    My fav part is when they kiss under water, what's your and reason.
    And now test yourselfs have fun!
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

How crazy are you for Percy Jackson? Empty Re: How crazy are you for Percy Jackson?

Post by Chuck 6/9/2011, 10:16 pm

Hello there! I'm Chuck, but most people call me Elle. Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. I hope you have fun; see you around!

Yeah I'm too lazy to answer all those questions, cause I have never thought of answers for those. You may ask, "what kind of a Percy Jackson fan are you?" Eh, I'm a laid back one who just enjoys the story. (:
    Canadiangirl
    Canadiangirl
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8971
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

How crazy are you for Percy Jackson? Empty Re: How crazy are you for Percy Jackson?

Post by Canadiangirl 6/9/2011, 10:18 pm

WELCOME TO CHB!!! and I'm too lazy to answer those questions...
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 6/10/2011, 1:41 am

HIYAHS! I'm Arik.
    You may call me NGF or Arik.
    Read the rules, liek now.
    Make a character form.
    Memorize the rules.
    PM me (or anyone else with a colored username) for help
    HAVE FUN!

You might want to change your profile picture (I'm assuming that's you)
    Percabeth
    Nico
    BOTL pg 203
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

Post by Fighter 6/10/2011, 8:33 am

ok hi hi, this is fighter101, but call me fighter.

well:
    favorite couple: luke and Thaila, cuze they had been friends, but in the third book, they talked as if they were more once. and then at the the end, the love was forbiden, becuase Thaila was a Hunter, and Luke was dead.

Forite character: Clarisse, she is my idol. I love it in the second book, where she was given the quest, but felt hesitant about it. Then she took it, and then faught agains almost everything. SHe was tough, and I love that.
    Oh and forgot TYSON!!!!! i LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!! i WILL MEET HIM SOMEDAY, HE IS AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Part: Is when Percy made a hurricane from the water. It's like whoosh, and he was like terminator, and the titan was like I will get you, and then Percy was like, um, no, squash. And then Grover was like, toot ta toot, and the titan was a tree. Just loved it!

Last edited by Fighter101 on 6/10/2011, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 6/10/2011, 10:02 am

I have to agree with you. Percy/Annabeth is how it should be. But I'm not really into that kinda stuff.
    So HIYA! My names Kat. Feel free to PM me whenever you need/want a laugh! :3
    MEWO!
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 6/10/2011, 10:36 am

Hiya! Im Winry Elric, the proud wife of the famous state alchemist Edward Elric~! Welcome to CHB~! We're all really glad to have you here! Read our rules so you dont get in ttrouble, k? Oh, your profile pic, btw, you should change. We wouldnt want you to get stalked by some random creepo. o.o

BUT TO ANSWER YOURE QUESTIONS:
    1) I dislike Percabeth with a BURNING PASSION (Sorry NGF xD). I prefer.. No couple. :p
    2) Grover and Thalia FTW! Annabeth, go die a hole, k
    3) My favorite part is when Annabeth falls over the cliff. >:3 loljk, I love the dam part. xD

*Excuse my Annabeth hate.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kristal Meth 6/10/2011, 12:43 pm

Hello and welcoem to CHB
    Im Kristal (:
    Kay well...favorite couple? Dont have one (: Favorite charactor? Clarisse! Favorite moment? Ehh idk i dont really have one (:
    Well if you need any help, feel free to PM me!
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 6/10/2011, 2:00 pm

HI Welcome to CHB

favorite couple-grover and juniper they make me laugh constantly

favorite character-Luke becuz he's like me and feels unwanted, and i just enjoy when he got all mad in the books..............

fav part-i have no favorite part
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 6/10/2011, 2:35 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Abby Nightgard
    Abby Nightgard

Female

Post by Abby Nightgard 6/11/2011, 5:13 pm

Thank you for reminding me to change my pic, it happens when the site has a profile pic it goes auto to it
    Abby Nightgard
    Abby Nightgard

Female

Post by Abby Nightgard 6/11/2011, 5:21 pm

Also I read the rules and i was trying2 get rid of the pic i had before it wouldnt let me till today
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 6/11/2011, 5:23 pm

Don't double-post.

Well, you just go to Avatar, then hit Delete Image then save.
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1364
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Winkieface101 6/13/2011, 4:50 pm

Hi. My favorite moment is in the first book when Percy is fighting echindna (I can't spell AT ALL) and he jumps off the Arch. I was ready to like, CRY! xD My favorite couple is Percy and Annabeth. My favorite charrie is Grover. DEFFENELTY! Lol.. xD
    :-)
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 6/20/2011, 1:59 pm

My favorite Charrie is Tyson!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 6/20/2011, 2:26 pm

Hey! I'm Hippie Slacker. You can call me anything you want as long as it's not offensive or anything like that.

My favorite part is probably when Nico is leaving camp in the fourth book and he corrects Percy on something Mythomagic related (I can't really remember what it was. I think is was about attack or defense points for Hades).
    My favorite character is Nico, because he's just that character where you know his back story, yet you know nothing about him. He's just the kinda mysterious loner kid, I guess.
    I'm not really much of a couple person, but I have several which I've created in my mind which I'd rather not say here, but if you really want to know, I could PM them to you (my relationships tend to be a bit...queer.) (Not sure how many of you will understand that, but oh well.)
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5403
    Registration date : 2011-04-16

Post by Crazy 6/25/2011, 12:04 pm

Hi I'm kflooc!
    Well my favorite chararter is grover,
    my favorite couple is grover and jupiter,
    my favorite part is when grover finds pan.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 6/27/2011, 11:47 pm

Hi and welcome to CHB. My name is Amy and I'm a princess. If you have any questions please contact a staff member (the colored people) or refer to the rules and guides to roleplaying. Have fun.
    fangirl8128
    fangirl8128

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2011-07-02

Post by fangirl8128 7/2/2011, 10:32 pm

Well....I dont really have a favorite couple mainly because I just dont care about that.
    My favorite character is Luke....for several reasons. (I know I know)
    I will have to say that my favorite part is in the first book when they destroy the arch, but when they visit Luke's mom is pretty good too. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time when they visit May Castellan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:13 pm