A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Cat Miller's Characters

Cat Miller
    Cat Miller

Female
    Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2011-06-26

Cat Miller's Characters Empty Cat Miller's Characters

Post by Cat Miller 6/26/2011, 10:27 pm

Name: Catherine Miller, though she prefers being called Cat
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5'3
    Body Type: Average
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: James Miller
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: Cat ironically has a cat named Shadow
    Talents: Writing, wrote her own novel at the age of 10. She also has won numerous spelling bees and trivia competitions. Cat also plays the piano from time to time.
    Weapon: A short celestial bronze sword that she named Sting after Frodo's sword in Lord of the Rings
    Flaws: Gullibility, her self confidence, and she is very klutzy at times.
    Powers: None
    Life Before CHB: James Miller was a neurosurgeon from a Ohio when he caught the attention of Athena.Months later he had met and married a woman named Sarah when an infant Cat arrived on their doorstep. Since Sarah couldn't concieve she always treated Cat like her own daughter. And because of this and the fear for Cat's safety, they never told her of her true heritage. When Cat was 12 her family moved from London to Boston and after an encounter with a cyclops, a helpful satyr led her to CHB.
    RP Example: I closed my eyes as I ran through the woods. Why did this have to happen, I wondered with increasing despair as I tried to keep from shaking with fright. But then I heard it, and when I lifted my sword in defense I heard the creature's low growl. No matter what happened, I am a daughter of Athena, and I will die fighting. As the monster charged, I lunged, my sword finding its target.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Cat Miller's Characters Empty Re: Cat Miller's Characters

Post by Chuck 6/26/2011, 11:03 pm

Approved.

Cat Miller's Characters Tumblr_ll4bv6qyP81qi3zdj

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 3:06 am