A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Stasia's Bunk

Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female
    Number of posts : 732
    Registration date : 2011-07-21

Stasia's Bunk Empty Stasia's Bunk

Post by Stormageddon 8/28/2011, 4:08 pm

Stasia walks in humming to a random tune that came to her head. She was pretty sure it was the Smurfs Marching Song. "La laa la laa laa laa la la laa la laa" She eventually started singing. "Well....That gets annoying...." she said and walked to the courtyard.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female
    Number of posts : 732
    Registration date : 2011-07-21

Stasia's Bunk Empty Re: Stasia's Bunk

Post by Stormageddon 9/4/2011, 9:53 pm

I trip over the stairs walking into the cabin. "Oh my gods! they really need to fix the stairs." I mumble heading towards my bunk. When I get to my bunk at the back of the cabin I kneel at the side of my bed and pull out my trunk. I unlock the locks on the purple trunk and look inside. Inside the trunk there was just my regular camp clothes and some accessories but in the corner, folded neatly was a purple garment. I pulled it out and put it up to my chest. It was a dress, small, mid-thigh length, and sparkly. It had spaghetti string straps and confusing designs. "Why would I pack this to camp?" I ask myself wonderingly. Walking to the bathroom, I feel the soft inside fabric. It was pretty relaxing and flowy. When I put it on it was perfect! It was WONDERFUL! I skipped to my trunk and pulled out silver high-heeled sandels and a pretty silver headband. I just grabbed matching earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. I put them on and put on my makeup. I looked AWESOME! "Thank you Mom" I pray and then I head for the mess hall.

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:41 am