A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Arik
GwrachSeren
6 posters

Cookie Drugger's characters

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Cookie Drugger's characters

Post by GwrachSeren 12/29/2011, 1:57 pm

Okai. Edited!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/29/2011, 2:00 pm

Approved.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Empty Johnny Turner

Post by GwrachSeren 1/21/2012, 4:41 pm

ohnny, son of Hecate

Name: Johnny Turner

Eyes: Gold

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5'4

Body Type: Toned

Skin Color: tannish

God Parent: Hecate

Mortal Parent: Daniel Turner (Deceased)

Country of Origin: USA

Pets: Helios, a mountain lion (found after being lost in the woods)

Talents: Plays drums, sings, sword fighting, hunting, martial arts

Weapon: a sword (celestial bronze) he found at a young age

Flaws: Follows rules to a limit, hard headed, doesn't trust people as much, claustrophobic and is overprotective of his sister, Aleera

Powers: Can talk telepathicly with his sister and with the elemant (fire, water, earth, air)(for the elements its almost as if he can see a face and hear it talk in each one. There are no words actually, just vibes), and has ice power, in which he can make his hand coated with thick layers of ice and create ice balls the size of vollyballs up to four times a day(up to five at once). His powers (bar the telepathy) can make him tired after prolonged use. The most powerful thing he can do is conjure ice on his body in a shield effect. He can do this twice a day and it makes it difficult for him to move.

Life Before CHB: He always stayed with her twin sister, Aleera, protecting her from whatever mischief she was getting in to and loved his father very much. At the age of 9, he found a sword in the middle of the woods and practice while his sister watched. At the age of 10, his father died and was sent to live in a foster home with his twin. They were both in and out of foster homes because they kept showing their powers, being called "witches" didn't help. On night at the age of sixteen, he was awakened by a creature trying to kill his sister while she was sleeping. He attacked it but was taken to the forest by it. He stayed there, thinking it would be safer for his sister. He found a young mountian lion cub and raised him. A year later, he stumbled into camp.

RP Example: I walked into camp, looking around. My lion beside me. "Well, Helios. Welcome to Strange Town. Population: yes." There were kids everywhere. I thought I saw my sister amongst them with a dark haired boy but I was sure it wasn't. Helios nuzzled my hand. I nodded. "Let's go."

Any notes about your characters: Sun light doesn't bother him as much, but he would rather be in a colder place, so he stays in the shade. He protects his sister to the point that it annoys her. He loves to party, bit knows when the limit has been crossed.

Last edited by Shannie on 1/22/2012, 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/21/2012, 9:03 pm

I don't really think an ice block around a person would be... allowed. Considering that it may be power-play.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/21/2012, 10:51 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/21/2012, 10:55 pm

How many ice balls can he make per day?

When you say the elements, do you mean he can use those too? If so, how many times a day and what's the most powerful thing he can do with each?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/22/2012, 10:27 am

Edited and I already said 4 times a day for the ice balls, didn't I?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2012, 11:28 am

So one ice ball per time?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/22/2012, 2:30 pm

Oh! Right. Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2012, 4:15 pm

Approved.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Empty Slumber

Post by GwrachSeren 2/29/2012, 1:11 pm

Name: Slumber Sorrows
    Eyes:
    they change colour constantly
    Hair: rainbow coloured! (see the pic)
    Height: Tall
    Body Type: Toned
    Skin Color: Pale white
    God Parent: Morpheus
    Mortal Parent: China-Anna Sorrows
    Country of Origin: South Wales
    Pets: A lamb named Shaun. Just an ordianry sheep.
    Talents: Singing, design, art, dreaming, day-dreaming, not paying attention, pretending
    Weapon**: CB sword that comes from a gauntlet she always wears.
    Flaws:easily falls asleep, sleeps with her eyes open and/or standing up, shy, quiet at times, has Maladaptive Daydreaming
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):She has an ability to go into and manipulate the dreams of others. If she stays inside a head for too long, she passes out (twenty minutes max.). She can control aspects such as the mood and atmosphere in the dreams. She can manipulate the dreams for 10 minutes at a time with an hour's rest needed between "dream-walking"
    Life Before CHB*: Her life was pretty normal. She lived in a house. She went to school. She got a little bullied becuase of her name. She didn't really care about it. That was until she came home from a night's teenage drinking and found her mother, step-father and little sisters were all massacred... Except they weren't. It had been her imagination. Her family was still alive. She came to camp thinking they were dead and not really caring about it.
    RP Example*:I laughed as I watched Gerry, the unexplainable ghost who popped into my head out of nowhere, floated around my head. Filbert had no idea what I was doing and blinked like an idiot as I turned around in circles. That was when I realized what I was doing. I stopped and shook my head. "No! Not again. This has to stop. Stupid fantasies are wrecking my life." My MP3 snapped me into it again though, hearing Time Bomb (Acoustic version) by All Time Low and thinking about a guy I liked. "On wire, we were dancing/ Two kids no consequencing/ Pull the trigger without thinking/ There's only one way down this road!" I sang, pretending I was a lead singer of a band. I laughed at myself and stopped when I thought I heard someone approaching, dashing back to the abandonned book I was reading.
    Any notes about your characters: Speaks witha proper Welsh valley's accent.
    Maladaptive daydreaming (MD):

Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Rainbow%20hair%20anime%20girl

Last edited by Shannie on 3/2/2012, 3:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 2/29/2012, 10:23 pm

Alright, lets get this started: 1) No pet dragons, 2) Do you mean she looks like she is attempting to use a person's power, and 3) No projecting images into reality or people's minds.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/1/2012, 8:59 am

Fineee ^_^ I'm just glad she was FINALLY looked at. HI DANNY!!!! Edited!
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 3/1/2012, 2:50 pm

What do you mean by the pet cat can talk?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/2/2012, 6:21 am

I'm gonna take that out. and I'm pretty sure I edited it to sheep :/ oh well. she's gonna have a sheep now and I meant it could just talk. open its mouth and talk. I don't want that anymore. So just the sheep. Thanks for looking at her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/2/2012, 2:53 pm

How long can she manipulate others' dreams? When she does this, how much of the dream can she control?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/2/2012, 3:13 pm

Wow. I'm really out of practise. She can control aspects such as the mood and atmosphere. I'm pretty sure I said how long. But I'm going to go for... Shall we say ten minutes at a time?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/2/2012, 9:16 pm

Approved.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Empty Rebecca "Rebel" Dragovitch, daughter of Somnus

Post by GwrachSeren 4/1/2012, 3:00 pm

~Rebecca "Rebel" Dragovitch~
    Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Willa2
    "'Cause I'm just a little girl you see/
    But there's a hell of a lot more to me/
    Don't ever under-estimate what I can do/
    Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be."
    ~ Amy Studt, "Just A Little Girl"

Female

Description
    Physical Description[b]
    Rebel may be around the age of 17/18 but she definately looks 17 years old. Her eye colour is actually hazel but she often wears coloured contact lenses. Her natural hair colour is copper coloured hair which is long and usually worn in a chingong when she's relaxing and breaking cover. Her weight is 7 stone (considerably light) and her height is 5 foot 6 inches. Her build is tall, slim and strong/toned. Her skin tone is fair and it sun burns easily if she isn't careful. Her face is heart-shaped and she has a small scar to the left of her top lip. Her eyes are her predominant feature. She looks healthy if you ignore how fair her skin is and because of her lifestyle is actually very healthy.
    [b]Personality Description

Rebel is a cautious person most of the time but she isn't afraid to take risks every now and then. When alone, she'll be in between on-guard and relaxed. She acts completely on guard when people are around, clinging to her "legend" (see bio). She has a habit of watching people too long. Rebel's greatest strength is her ability to blend in and her greatest weakness is her disassociation with others socially. She has a soft spot for guys with muscular arms and/or intelligence. Her soft spot becomes especially obvious when she's alone with a guy because she tends to blush, stutter and become suddenly clumsy. Her biggest vunerability is when someone she loves is in trouble and she's helpless to hurt them. Torture her all you like and she won't crack. But let her see or hear someone she loves or even remotely likes getting hurt, she'll spill like an overturned glass.
    Self-Perception
    To describe herself, Rebel would use the word invisable. She would say that her physical appearance doesn't matter but that may be just because she can change it extremely quickly, in her opinion any way, a pointed nose. Personality wise, she would say she takes on a different personality per "legend." She is ambitious but not too ambitious because she doesn't know what she wants overall. She considers her face her best physical characteristic because it is forgettable. Worst would be her arms because she thinks they are too long and calls them a term that your doctor would use: being a "racehorse." She has a realistic assesment of her face but her arms are normal. She thinks that others perceive her as a lost cause or plain shy. She would change her childhood, her social awkwardness, her arms and her level of clearance within the CIA because she wishes she had her mother and therefore someone to go to when she needed help, her arms because she dislikes them, and higher clearance becasue she'd like nicer and cooler gadgets. But she knows that if these were changed, she would not be the same person. Changing her childhood for instance, would have stopped her from having the opportunities that she did. She would be happier though. Her interaction with others is often suspicion of people around her unless she trusts them completely. She can be very friendly towards others but she puts herself out of the way from them. As for how she relates to others, she can understand others quite well and therefore can percieve what they are thinking and interpret it. Strangers perceive her as a shy and ordinary looking girl who isn't very interesting nor is she special. The odd person will see her as pretty though.

God Parent and Mortal Parent
    Somnus, Roman god of sleep... and all around good guy who has no idea his daughter exists (in a manner of speaking). He met an incredibly nice woman in the middle of a gun fight between to agencies called Agent Molly Morgan-Dragovitch, daughter of an MI6 agent and a CIA agent, in the country of Germany. Molly lived in Berlin at the time and had been married to a man called Frank Dragovitch. When Dragovitch died, he left a spirited wife who had a taste for... shall we call it action? Or just plain ludicricy? Whatever. The basics are that Molly was an agent of the FBI. However, since Molly was found dead and DNA testing proved that Rebecca was in fact her daughter, no one knows how old she is.

Pets
    She once had a bordercolie named Underdog. And a mixed breed black and white cat called Salem. But they were taken away...

Talents and Skills
    She can speak fifteen langauges including English, Spanish, Porteugese, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Mandarin, Welsh, Irish, French, German, Arabic, Cantonese, Russian and Norweigan. She has a high IQ (despite her flaws- go look in a second). She can shoot guns, crossbows and has a good aim. She can use knives effectively. She can sing and play piano, flute and guitar. She's great at blending in. She can get changed [i]really[i] quickly. She is a martial artist and is very athletic. She is a convincing liar.

Flaws
    She is social awkwardly. Useless with the opposite Monopoly. She is claustrophobic and hates seeing/touching/smelling dead things. She dislikes killing people/animals. She's a little clumsy when not in her "Bond" mode. She's a compulsive liar.

Powers
    Rebel can have the effect of making you feel sleepy. This doesn't always work and everytime Rebel tries it, she herself gets very tired, often to the point of collapsing. She can do this five times a day in a five metre radius. She can sometimes direct the blast in a certain directon instead of the radius. This can reach ten metres. (Intended for people like guards at doors and stuff.)

Weapon
    After finding out that Camp Jupiter does not permit guns, she opted for Imperial Gold wapons, including mainly shurikens and a crossbow. She keeps Black Iron daggers concealed on her person. She has a mini IG knife concealed in her pewter bracelet. She will use IG knives when on a mission/whenever she feels like it. A non-physical weapon she has would be the presumption that she spends most of her time asleep because of her father.

Live Before Camp Jupiter
    Rebecca was found without her mother at a young age somewhere in Canada. Since Molly had beem MIA for five years previously, the CIA picked her up, looking after her. Because of Molly's MIA status, Rebecca's age is undetermined. She bascally had no childhood. Even around the age of five, kindergarten consisted of fingerpainting schematics and disarming play-dough bombs. They made the hard side of being a spy easy at that age. From the age of six/seven, Rebecca began to learn fifteen langauges. By that age, she was already fluent in English, a mathematical genius and she was already studying middle school sciences. She was entered into the "Kid Operative" scheme one summer when she was around the age of ten or eleven years. She was sent to a summer camp where she learnt to be, you guessed it, a spy. She learnt bomb disposal, how to control a satelite and a few life lessons among many other things. Rebecca's rebelious nature earned her the code name Rebel which she used more than her real name. Rebel was selected at the age of thirteen for a mission. It wasn't very big. All she had to do was befriend this girl in Seattle who turned out to be a complete genius herself. She was given the objective to get into the labratory beneath the house that the girl lived in which was owned by her genius father. Rebel was invited to a birthday party and was caught by the OPPOSITION when she used her martial art skills to teach a pair of guys the problem with throwing people in the pool at someone elses party. When she could, Rebel infiltrated the lab and barely escaped. After that mission, she was accepted into a higher course of spy training. She was sent into a school called Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women at the age of fourteen as a freshman. In the middle of her second year at Gallagher, Rebel received a mission in the middle of the semester. Rebel was sent to England with the "legend" (a spy's cover) of being a talented- genius even- flute player. In actual fact, Rebel could not play the flute at the time. Although, gradually, she learned whilst using a flute which had a microchip inserted to make it play expertly whenever her fingers were scanned properly onto the keys. Once that mission, with the information classified, was over, she was claimed and actually kidnapped (very hard to do with the young spy) and taken to Camp Jupiter. She sticks to her own legend in order to survive. She calls herself Rebel Dragovitch- which was part of her mother's surname- and claims to be a music scholar at a prestigious academy (she still attends Galligher Academy during term time).

Role Play Example
    Rebel was invisable. Or rather, she was hiding in plain site. She wore a pair of jeans and a black sweater. She sat with her leg on the bench, hugging it loosely as her fingers touched the reasurring pewter of her bracelet which concealed her mini knife. The Operative watched lazily as the Subject walked towards her. She didn't allow surprise to pass her expression and kept herself neutral. The Subject sat beside her and she looked up at him. The Operative made mental notes:
    SUBJECT has nice hair and arms. SUBJECT seems to like the OPERATIVE. The OPERATIVE stands up and walks away, her face going red.
    Rebel didn't look back as she walked away. She was useless with boys. Hard to believe with her mother's genetics in her DNA. Here she was, an agent and she couldn't even talk to a guy?! Why hadn't they trained her in that? Where were the millions now? In the high tech thingymabobbies and whatever else they can dream up to make.
    The OPERATIVE uses cuss words in five of her langauges to scold herself.

Notes
    Her immediate goal is to keep her cover. Her long term goal is to find her mother. She intends to do this by any means necessary. In a crisis, she is level headed and cool about it. She tackles problems head on to find a solution. Her usual problems are possible compremising situations of her "legend." She reacts quickly to new problems, thinking of a plan quickly. She likes change... As you can tell. YES, SHE IS A SPY, in case it wasn't obvious. :)

Last edited by Shannie on 4/1/2012, 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/1/2012, 3:08 pm

Are her weapons Imperial Gold?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/1/2012, 3:29 pm

OH, shoot. Forgot to convert that part. Thanks. Yes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/1/2012, 5:20 pm

Wait a minute.... Why does the title say "daughter of Sol" if you said in her God/Mortal Parent section it's Somnus?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/1/2012, 5:45 pm

Because I forgot to edit the title?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/1/2012, 6:07 pm

Approved. Your character has been assigned to the First Cohort.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Empty Ichabod Emmerson Peveril

Post by GwrachSeren 4/7/2012, 1:00 pm

♣Ichabod Emmerson Peveril♣
    Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 Dorian-Gray-Image
    "I am what you made me! I lived the life that you preached... but never dared practice. I am everything, that you were too afraid to be." ~ Dorian Gray

Male. And a very nice looking one, at that.

Description
    See the picture. Also, if he sees his image, cracks start appear and he will crumble. Like so:
    Cookie Drugger's characters - Page 2 2009-dorian_gray_poster1

Parents
    Aphrodite and Edmund Peveril met at an art show in central London. Thanks to his job, Edmund was due to sail to America in nine months. Aphrodite gave him their son on the very day that he eft for America.

Powers
    Ichabod has the power to make ONE person a day fall in love with him. It's relatively easy to break because he needs to keep doses of the power going. He can give up to several doses, each time getting weaker. Also, it doesn't work if the person is already in love. It isn't strong when Ichabod hasn't rested either at all or very well, either.

Flaws
    Let's see...
    -Hedonistic
    -Self-centered
    -Narcissitic
    -Traitorous
    -Impatient
    -Can't see his own image or he crumbles to dust
    -Sometimes naive
    -Stubborn
    -Vain
    -Scared of mirrors.

Weapon
    Celestial bronze knife and a celestial bronze sword.

Talents or skills
    -Musically gifted. He can sing, play the violin, piano, flute and, in the future (like, our present) guitar.
    -Persausive.
    -Intelligent.
    -Can cook.
    -Can draw.
    -Charismatic and very social.

Roleplay example
    Ichabod was lurking in the shadows of thedarkened room. The air was cold around him and he had his back to the doorway. Ichabod detested his cabin. All the perfume and clothes and accessories... Not to mention the mirrors. He wanted a place to himself And although he thought it impossoble, he wanted to see Rosie. Rosie always made him smile. He wanted to go home, back to the place and time where he was waited on, hand and foot. He was intelligent enough not to hope he could. He knew that the manor had been sold back after the second world war. He wasn't surprised the future was like this, dull, dark and boring. What he needed was a place where he could socialise. He needed... He needed someone to fall for him again. To tell him all the nice things he already knew about himself. He smiled at the shadows, got up and left, leaving his darkened cabin behind him. And chasing after another dream.

Biography
    Ichabod was born in 1888 in London. Almost immediately after his birth, Ichabod was taken to live the United States of America. Living in Little Rock, Arkansas, with his father, Edmund Peveril, Ichabod was raised out of sight in the confines of big, ivy covered walls of the Peveril Estate and Manor House. Generally, he was very secluded in his personality until he was aged five. When he was five, he befriended a girl called Rosie. Rosie was the daughter of the gardener. She and her family were dark skinned. Segregation back then was pretty popular. But the Peveril household never endorsed that behaviour. In fact, one of the reasons the manor and estate were so exclusive was because of how the population thought about treating other races with such kindness. Rosie taught Ichabod a lot. She taught him not to be afraid of the world around him and to be kind and gentle to nature and people. Rosie was an approved infulence on Ichabod since the first day of their friendship. As they grew older, Rosie started to gain attention from other men. Unwilling to let his best friend go with such people, Ichabod became stubborn with her. An argument between the two followed and Rosie stormed out. This occured when Ichabod was fourteen and a confused young man. He had an idea. He tidied himself up, took a knife and set out for her heart.He found it, all right. He found it with a bullet in it. Ichabod, whilst growing up, had always been aware that he was exceptionally good looking for someone of his age. He looked older than he was. He knew girls fauned over him. And he knew this made some other boys hate him. A jealous young man had shot Rosie dead. Enraged, Ichabod went after the killer. On his travels to find the murderer, he discovered the "joys" of drink, gamboling and Monopoly. Changed for the worst, Ichabod is hell bent on killing Rosie's murderer. On his travels, he lost the desire to murder and focused on the women he could convince to come to where ever he could find. He found a young woman once who refused him. Intriqued, he allowed her to buy him a few too many drinks and he made a deal with her. So long as he never saw another image of himself, he'd age at a slower rate. One year for every ten years. It wasn't until a few years later when he discovered the deal had been legitimate that he realised that the mysterious woman was in fact a very powerful daughter of Hebe, goddess of youth. He woke up one evening inside a place called the Lotus Hotel. He gambolled, had fun and eventually, when he left, was taken into the outside world. He was brought to camp by avery strong wind... A favour from Aeolus called in by his mother, Aphrodite.

Anything else
    He is not immortal. He can still die through injury, illness and time. Oh and the cracks/disolving thing can kill him too.

Last edited by Dengeki Daisy on 4/7/2012, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:01 am