A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+28
BlackJack123
JuniperTree
noel1298
LynnZee
Aves
Samrenango
Mason
Theseus12
nix
Holly
QMeetsWorld
SilverMoon
Break
WolfGirl
Ben zexion
Amy Pond
BlackHawk
Tom
Tyrannic
TheEyeofHorus
Steve Rogers
Crazy
Nemesis
Skyler
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
Fighter
Puppetmaster
pilot
32 posters

growing/eating grapes/strawberries

lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female
    Number of posts : 896
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

growing/eating grapes/strawberries - Page 28 Empty Re: growing/eating grapes/strawberries

Post by lillylillypad 10/9/2012, 7:27 pm

i grabbed a strawberry and popped it inot my mouth. everything tasted so much sweeter now. then i heard the sounds of a guitar, and turned around.
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

growing/eating grapes/strawberries - Page 28 Empty Re: growing/eating grapes/strawberries

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 10/11/2012, 8:07 am

Another day another work. I walked in the Strawberry fields, to well... As usual help out plant and grow strawberries. As I walk down the fields, I caressed all the plants as I walk, which makes withered plants or dried ones restore to life.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female
    Number of posts : 896
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post by lillylillypad 10/11/2012, 6:02 pm

i find i'm too restless to stay in one place. i leave, grabbing a handful of strawberries for the road.
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 10/11/2012, 9:21 pm

After an hour or so, I gathered all the strawberries, placed them in a basket, leave them piled up for deliveries and then I left the fields to find my friends.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/15/2013, 9:39 pm

Stella walked into the strawberry fields, wondering whether or not she had time to maybe train a bit in the sword-fighting arena. She didn't have much to do today, asides... harassing people? Was that something she should identify in her daily routine? Probably not.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 11/15/2013, 10:00 pm

Rai strolled in, hands embedded into the back of his pockets, his ever-present smirk placed right onto his visage, blonde hair rumpled up in a unkempt matter. He was taking a long stroll, deciding to take a break from his usual activities. His eyes skimmed over the field before him---before his face suddenly changed into that of fear.

His bunkamate, Stella, was just a few steps away.

F*#k.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/15/2013, 10:16 pm

Yawning, Stella ran a hand through her hair and, irritably, found her middle finger caught in a tangle. Casually removing her finger, the demititan proceeded to slowly try to destroy the knot by pulling her hair apart as best she could, turning slowly around to maybe go back to her cabin and get her hairbrush, when --

"Well, hello there. Nice to see you're out of that dank old cabin." Stella was smirking slightly, her fingers playing idly with the tangle in her hair. The blond boy standing in front of her looked like he wanted to piss his pants -- all very well for the girl. She was used to this kind of look, but she wasn't used to seeing this boy -- she had never bothered to learn his name -- around camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:30 am