A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hanson's Bunk

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Hanson's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanson's Bunk

Post by nix 1/8/2012, 5:28 pm

OOC: *Time Forward* x3
    BIC: Nix woke up, leaning onto Hanson's chest. She gently pried off his hands, deciding to feel his forehead. She took the rag off, feeling his forehead. It was still a bit warm.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 1/8/2012, 5:36 pm

Hanson's dreams, which had just been random soft colors breezing by, shifted. Everything was dark, and he saw Nix being pulled away to where he couldn't reach her. He mumbled in his sleep, his eyebrows pulling together.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 1/8/2012, 5:43 pm

Nix got off the bed. She wet the rag again, a smile still playing on her face. She placed it on his forehead again. She lifted his shirt again, examining his wound. She decided to clean it.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 1/8/2012, 5:46 pm

Hanson gasped and bolted up, sending the rag flying. His eyes darted around until he found Nix's face. It took him a while to process reality. "Um, sorry. Nightmare..." He mumbled, still blinking fiercely.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 1/8/2012, 5:48 pm

Nix nodded, without speaking. She bent over to retrieve the rag, but instead collapsed on the floor. She clutched her thigh, shutting her eyes in pain. Blood bloomed onto her pants leg. She frantically tried to rip off the fabric.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 1/8/2012, 5:51 pm

"Nix!" Hanson yelled, leaping off the bed. "Oh my gods, no, Nix, please, no," He ripped the fabric off her leg. There was blood everywhere. He scooped her up, panicking, and ran to the infirmary.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 2/4/2012, 12:44 pm

Hanson ran in. His dresser was on fire and Flynn was howling under Hanson's bed. "No, scheiße, Flynn!" He scooped Flynn up and put the muzzle on him.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 2/4/2012, 12:52 pm

Nix grabbed a nearby blanket, and started beating it at the fire. It started to minimize. Feeling sick, she left, her stomach groaning at the smoke. She coughed, as she went out the door.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/2/2012, 7:16 pm

Nix was led in by Hanson. There. One pair of chewed up Converse. There were a few other sneakers, that seemed to fit only Nix's feet. "Damn you, Blondie!" She muttered.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 7/4/2012, 12:47 pm

Blondie was perched on top of Hanson's bed, looking very pleased with herself. Hanson suppressed the urge to burst out laughing. Flynn was underneath the bed, and he looked like he was trying not to be seen. "I'll just leave your armour here," He told Nix as he let the chest plate hit the ground with a solid thunk.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/4/2012, 11:52 pm

Nix nodded, as she looked at Hanson. "Mind if I borrow one of your shirts?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. She felt sweaty and gross, and didnt feel like walking to her bunk all the way. She smiled at the sight of the dogs, as she saw them from the corner of her eyes.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 7/5/2012, 9:58 am

ooc:OMG ASDFGHJKL; IT'S SO ADORABLEEEEEE
    bic: Hanson smiled warmly. "Not at all," He said, fishing out a dark blue shirt and handing it to Nix.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/6/2012, 12:13 am

"Thanks babe," She said, automatically catching the tshirt. She went into the bathroom, quickly changing. She didnt know what to do with her shirt, so she walked out, her hair down now. "Uh, do you mind if I leave it here?" She asked him, feeling more comfortable now, in his T-shirt, as it suited her skin tone.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 7/6/2012, 1:48 pm

A faint pink appeared on Hanson's face as he forced himself to look away from her. Aside from the fact that she looked gorgeous (I mean really, where was the surprise in that? She always looked gorgeous), some smug creature inside his chest grinned proudly--she was wearing his shirt. "Erm, no, go ahead."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/6/2012, 1:58 pm

Nix left it where he put her armor,not wanting to scavenge it when she will be back. "Thanks," She said politely, before. "One more chewed up sneaker and I will..." She didnt finish her threat to the dogs, since she was pathetic with threatening others. "I'll think up of something later," sShe huffed, a smile playing her unchapped lips.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 7/6/2012, 2:04 pm

Hanson grinned. That was the Nix he knew. Blondie yipped happily while Flynn put on a puppy dog face, whining. "Behave," He warned the dogs, and then put his arm around Nix's shoulders, kissing her lightly and quickly on the lips. "C'mon, to the infirmary we go."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/6/2012, 3:02 pm

"Okay," She sighed, before giving a glare to the dogs, but she couldnt resist laughing. "Hanson, what did you want to be when you grew up?" She asked, curious.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 7/6/2012, 3:09 pm

Hanson blinked in surprise, his expression turning pensive. "Hm. I suppose I wanted to be some sort of doctor. When I was smaller, I wanted to be a singer." He laughed at himself, or rather the ridiculousness of that thought. "How about you?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/6/2012, 3:45 pm

"You would be a great singer," She said honestly. "I wanted to be a police officer...anything to do with law," She said, smiling. "I know it isnt much, but yeah," She shrugged her shoulders.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 7/6/2012, 3:47 pm

Hanson smiled. "No, I can imagine you as a cop." He assured her.
    ooc: Post at the infirmary?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/6/2012, 3:59 pm

Nix smiled widely.OOC: yep
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 3/5/2015, 7:53 pm

i don't care if the world knows
    what my secrets are (so what?)

Hanson's Bunk - Page 2 Tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo8_r1_250
    hanson levi
    hanson was as bored as... something that was very bored. that's how bored he was--he couldn't even think of something. maybe a sloth. he wanted a smoke, but he'd run out of cigs, and his bed was pretty damn comfortable so there was no way he'd be getting out. he sighed loudly, aware that no one was there to hear him anyway. since it was always warm in apollo cabin, he wore only sweatpants as he sprawled out in bed.

he scooted up a little, dragging his guitar with him. he lazily picked out a tune, something that sounded a lot like 'back in black'. he'd forgotten the lyrics, so he merely hummed it under his breath.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/5/2015, 8:08 pm

Hanson's Bunk - Page 2 Lebron_james-4973
    Busting in the Apollo cabin, Narcissus, a flirtatious son of Aphrodite, looked around, his tan flip-flops making smacking noises as he walked toward his closest friend Hanson. He was wearing a pink Hoilster  tank top along with a pair of white swim trunks. A pair of Michael Kors sunglasses rested on top of his head as he stood over his friend. "Hey sunshine, get up. I need someone to go to the beach with me." Narcissus said in his charming voice, his eyes glimming down at Hanson.

"We might go for some hot chocolate in New York after." He  went towards the other guy's closet, looking through his clothes. "That is if you behalf." The demigod teased, glancing over his shoulder at him. The two of them had known each other for about three years now which meant they had shared a lot between one another.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 3/8/2015, 10:04 pm

i don't care if the world knows
    what my secrets are (so what?)

Hanson's Bunk - Page 2 Tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo8_r1_250
    hanson levi
    "oh, liebling," hanson sighed, grinning widely up at narcissus as he stretched languidly. "you've saved me from death by boredom--of course i'll pay half. i'll pay all, if you'd like." he rolled off his bed and bestowed a quick kiss at the corner of narcissus' mouth, before squeezing by him and rummaging in his closet. not one to care much for modesty, hanson methodically stripped and pulled on dark blue swim trunks and a white tee.

"we'll be coming back here before hot chocolate, yeah?" he asked narcissus distractedly, before striking a (possibly ridiculous) pose in front of the aphrodite kid. "how do i look?"

ooc; i've no idea what "if you behalf" means, so i assumed it meant "if you pay half".

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 10:17 pm

OOC: I meant behave lol

BIC: Narcissus chuckled and put on his shades, placing a hand on the closet frame. "Just call me your Prince Charming." He stated charmingly. The kiss from Hanson made him blush slightly, but he waved it away. The demigod watched as he changed his clothes into something more suitable for the beach. "Yep, I'll go take a shower at my cabin then I'll meet you here after." Narcissus ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "You look good, broski." The son of Aphrodite walked up to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Now let's get a move on." Tugging his arm, he let go and started to walk out of the cabin, looking over his shoulder other guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:14 pm