A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Lolita's bunk

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Lolita's bunk - Page 5 Empty Re: Lolita's bunk

Post by Holly 7/20/2012, 12:34 pm

I left to my cabin to prwpare
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/2/2012, 1:47 pm

Lolita walked in with Lamount. Everything was exactly how she had left. That wasn't really a surprise. Although she was a true freak, nobody bullied her or messed with her stuff. She sat on her bed, ran her fingers through her light hair and looked back at Lamount, more melancholic than usual. "So..." She murmured without expecting an answer.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/3/2012, 9:47 pm

"do you want me to leave now?" lamount asked softly as he looked at her. He didn't want to be a bother to her.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/14/2012, 8:07 am

"I don't really care. You can go if you want." Lolita shrugged. She was suposed to pretend that she cared, just to be kind. But she didn't feel like doing that. She was mental and physically exhausted and Lamount was aware of that. "Don't you have anything important to do now? We spent a long time away... Things happened... What about that message you got?" Lolita continued to talk very quickly, almost snapping.

Last edited by Florence Welch on 12/15/2012, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/14/2012, 2:33 pm

Lamount listened to her fully before responding. "I need a little sleep, and probalay some food. I could go get you something to eat in the morning, let you sleep the day away tomorrow and stay in bed"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/15/2012, 10:57 am

Lolita didn't take that very seriously, although she liked the idea. Things would proceed, she couldn't just sleep her life away. "I wish I could sleep my life away." She murmured in answer.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/16/2012, 11:28 pm

"well, we all wish we could do that" he smiled a bit. "so, I'll see you in the morning?" he smiled at her. Things were looking up, but then again, we're they?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/18/2012, 9:43 am

"Yes. Alright. See ya." Lolita raised her arm in a gesture that was suposed to seem like a wave, but it looked more like she was startling some unwanted animal. She cringed herself even more on the bed. All she wanted was to fall asleep and forget about the sordid world that surrounded her. But no, she recognized that it wasn't Lamount's fault at all.

OOC: I PASSED THE 9TH GRADE! GUNNA SUFFER ON HIGH SCHOOL! (I'm happy, but I'll keep typing in a depressing way because it's fun.)
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/19/2012, 4:03 pm

Lamount smiled at her and kissed her cheek suddenly before heading to the door. "Alright, see yah" He said an left her

---

Lamount returned the following morning to her bunk and knocked on the door
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/19/2012, 6:50 pm

Lolita frowned slightly when Lamount left. She was definately too unstable to deal with people in general, mainly a boy who seemed to be into her. She snapped a bottle of sleeping pills with her trembling fingers, swallowed a few pills - just enough for a deep sleep, not for a coma - and in less than 30 seconds she was dreaming about magenta unicorns in the land of Ooo.

Lolita woke up with a great blank on her mind. She didn't remember where she was and what happened in the last day. But that was a sort of nice feeling. Someone was knocking on the door. "You can walk in." Lolita said in an audible way, despite of the mist inside her head. She didn't exactly remember about Lamount's promise.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/19/2012, 7:05 pm

Lamount entered with some breakfast for her. "hey" he greeted and smiled as he placed it next to her bunk. "sleep well?" he asked. He had showered, and had fresh cloths on. But he also had the old jacket, the leather one he always had around
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/26/2012, 7:03 pm

Lolita stared at Lamount for a couple seconds, confused. She asked him the first thing that popped on her mind. "What are you doing here?" She didn't remember most of the things that happened in the day after, so it seemed like he was invading her cabin. "Lammie, my dear, I'm glad for your intentions. But I never feel hungry in the morning. Actually, I never wake up before midday. So you could just leave and take care of your life." Her voice tone was calm and soft. Even after all, she couldn't get truly angry at Lamount, since he was a well intentioned guy and she was a mental b*tch.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/27/2012, 1:39 am

Lamount nodded slowly, understanding he was intruding. "Alright, so shall we meet somewhere later?" he asked her. He didn't have anything to do to be honest, but he was sure he could find something to do. After all he wanted to give Lolita something.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/28/2012, 5:09 pm

Lolita shrugged. "Yeah, sure." She leaned over her breakfast plate and grabbed a piece of bacon. Just please, please, please, let me go back to sleep, she thought. Those were the words she was too controled to say.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/28/2012, 8:51 pm

Lamount turned to go "I'll meet you at the lake, at 5" he said and blew her a kiss quickly before he walked out and headed towards the armory
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/30/2012, 9:35 am

As soon as he left, Lolita went back to sleep, curled up in a fetal position. She was able to sleep all night and all day. It would take a lot of willpower to go meet Lamount, but she would make effort. Why was it so important, anyway?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/30/2012, 9:41 am

(where should I post for them?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content