A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Molly's Bunk

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Molly's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Molly's Bunk

Post by Amy Pond 8/21/2012, 6:30 am

I walk out to Robert's Bunk, after changing and brushing my hair.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/25/2012, 3:22 pm

Matt walks in, fuming. "Cool down, Matt." He says to himself, in a feeble attempt to calm down. He starts pacing a bit, trying to plan his words to Molly. Why am I mad? He couldn't help but wonder. Robert seemed like a good kid, but still, Matt felt a good deal of anger thinking back.

It may have been because of his attempt at a love life. He wondered what happened to Layla and Westley. He hoped that Westley broke her heart, then she would see that Matt was a better choice. He had a good deal of pent up anger and resentment from this.

He would tell his sister that he was just trying to protect her, than forbid her from seeing Robert again. That ought to do the trick. Molly was to timid to even dare disobey his orders, which he didn't have a lot of.

While her brother was pacing in Cabin 4, Molly almost flew back to her cabin.

She had dropped by the camp store, buying a new T-shirt and jeans. For the first time, Molly found it possible to ignore the strange looks other campers were giving her. She took a nice hot shower, then headed to her bunk.

Her happiness fled at the sight of her twin, seemingly pacing around the cabin. She remembered the crushed bits of glass scattered on the floor of the infirmary, the result of his anger. She almost turned and fled, but Matt had spotted her before then.

Matt looked up and stopped his endless pacing. "Hey Molly." He said icily. He wasn't going to say no now. She probably hated to see him all furious like this, anyway.

Molly looked a bit freaked out. "Hi Matt." She said, overly peppy. "So, how's life?" She was feeling so conflicted now.

Matt ignored his sister's question. "Make your choice." He said curtly, leaving. He hadn't planned to sleep in the cabin anyways.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 1/29/2013, 6:37 pm

It had been an hour since Matt stormed out in his rage. Molly knew how he could get, and she was worried despite her knowledge that he wasn't a very good fighter. She sighed, and watered one of her many plants. Matt could be so kind, like he was to that little girl long ago. Something had happened to change that all.

"Matt, what happened?" She said aloud, not daring to head to Robert's bunk. It would be stupid to interrupt him when he was furious like that. She sat down on her bunk. Nothing left to do, but wait.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/27/2013, 5:55 pm

Time passed. Molly came and went, doing various cabin activities with her half siblings. Matt had switched his bunk all the ways across the cabin, so she mostly spent her time cultivating a garden. She rarely saw Robert.

At first, Molly had hoped that he;d come back. She had lost her brother's love for him, and she had hoped he'd come back. But he never did. Molly had cried many a night away because of this, but she had recovered. Her 14th birthday was one of the most depressing birthdays of her life.

Molly felt that she had gotten over him, at mature 14. Matt evidently hadn't gotten over the fight, since he persisted in not speaking to his twin. Molly had gotten used to being alone.

Now the daughter of Demeter walks over to her favorite plants; some strawberries she had planted the year before. Miraculously, they were still alive, due to her newfound powers. True, they wouldn't do much in a fight, but still. They were all she had right now.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 10/28/2013, 5:02 am

I walked closer to the cabin of Demeter. Always covered in flowers and beautiful bushes around. I can se a figure up on some little strawberry plants. I narrow my eyes, It's Her!! Molly! I want to run inside and hug her, but I restrain my self, and lean on a tree outside, instead. I whistle softly wondering if she'd notice me before her brother comes around.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/28/2013, 3:07 pm

Molly finished watering her plants and glanced out the window. She had been doing a lot of that lately, and she probably could find her way around the courtyard in the dead of night. She was currently entertaining the hope that Robert would come back, and it would definitely be romantic if he returned around the dance. She had done a lot of imagining and had at all costs avoided her Aphrodite comrades. They would have told her exactly what she didn't want to hear.

Fate seemed to have plans, since when she glanced out the window, she happened to she Robert leaning against a tree.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/31/2013, 12:43 pm

I smile widely when I see her looking at me. I nod and wave my hand.

I have still worries bothering my mind... Will she forgive me leaving her likea that? Will she still love me? Will she accept to come with me tommorow?

I walk to her cabin and go in. I look at her for a moment. I have no words to say. I feel my heart beating faster and my palms are sweaty. I hug her her softly and then step back again looking her into the eyes. I'm amazed, she seems more beautiful than last time I saw her.

-I'm...I...I'm sorry Molly. I mutter thenand look down. I missed you! I glance at her quickly with a sad look.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/31/2013, 3:53 pm

Ooc: Love your avatar!!

Also, I'm getting surgery on the 4th, so I won't be on for a while after then.

Bic:
    Molly felt just as nervous as she had first started dating, She was absolutely sure that everyone in the cabin(There wasn't much people, just a couple of kids in the back) could hear her heart beating. She almost fainted when he hugged her, which generally is a good thing. Almost fainting was considerably better than actually doing so.

His sad look almost broke her heart. She knew that she should keep a grudge, and not take him back. That was some advice she had gotten from some Aphrodite girls and they knew what they were doing. However; Molly wasn't like that. She was far too forgiving.

"I missed you too!" She said, holding back tears.

From the back of the cabin, Matt watched his sister, which awakened his old fury.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/31/2013, 5:53 pm

I smiled widely surprised. I thought she would throw me out for sure, but she unexpectidely tells me, I missed her! The words echo in my mind. I look around me, the kids glancing on us. I hold her hand, and we walk out.

- After the fight with your brother went on, I thought you'd never want to see me again! I stammer. I hold her hand and place a stripe of hair gently behind her ear. I fondle her cheek, and smile again.

- I saw the new event for tommorow, and I just wanted to ask you, if you....erm... I blushed a little bit. But why was it so hard?  Er.... If we- could go to the dance together. I told her stammering and muttering my words. I was so glad! We had so many things to say!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/1/2013, 2:09 pm

"I would love to!" Molly said. She was as happy as a clam, which was kind of a stupid saying. How happy are clams truly? It wasn't like they were asked to Halloween dances like she had been.

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/2/2013, 3:33 am

Occ: skipping a while, to have time for the dance! :D

I gigled, and hugged her warmly! Her hair smelled so lovely, and I couldn't stop to look her eyes. I could see, that she was as surprised and delighted, as I was.

I had my arm around her shoulders, as we walked back inside, smiling and blushing. We had a lot of things to say, so I let her speak to me mostly about her days, and her growing skills! She was upset that her brother didn't seem to go through the past hapenings. He was really stubborn in my opinion.

I hold her hands, and told her about a knew friend I made while practicing. I might be a skillful son of Ares, but I had a lot to learn yet! We passed our afternoon in her bunk, talking at each other, about anything that came into mind! I wasn't sure what should I go as in the haloween dance. I asked her about her ideas. It was getting dark outside. The Dematra children, had decorated around, with pumkins lights and beautiful seasonal plants. I saw Matt, several times, but he didn't say a word. I had come up with the idea to go as Hercules, but I asked Molly first.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 10:43 am

The days leading up to the dance had whirled by with new speed. She and Robert had been deciding on their costumes, and it was not a quick project.

In the end, she had given her consent on Robert's Hercules outfit.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/2/2013, 6:12 pm

OCC: Posting here! :D

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t17182-an-amazingly-spooky-night#1144225
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/23/2013, 3:25 pm

Molly rushed in, carrying a box that she had just received by the camper stuck on mail duty. She set the rather large box on her bunk, knowing that it had a bunch of ornaments from her family back in New Mexico. They had a tradition of making each other ornaments for the Christmas Tree, and they weren't going to let the minor problem of them being several states and timezones away bother them.

She didn't open her package, knowing that she should get a small pine tree first. It really didn't matter, but Molly liked having the tree for a bit before hand. She did open the letter, however, since her parents expected her to write back. They had long
    before banned their children from technology, since her dad could see through the mist and had witnessed first hand what happens when demigod use them.

The daughter of Demeter skimmed the letter over, which stated the usual "We miss you"s that were so frequent in their letters. Her mother had also decided to give some motherly advice about her relationship with Robert, which was actually quite helpful. She had also gotten some foreboding of some sort of present arriving later.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/28/2013, 1:40 pm

Robert walked in hurry.

-Hello there!

He said as soon as he saw Molly sitting on her bunk. She was reading something...a letter! It must've been from her family. He really liked them. He has only seen them once if he well remembered, in an Iris message that lasted no longer than several minutes. He sat by her side, and placed his arm around her smiling.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/29/2013, 7:24 pm

Molly looked up from her letter when she heard footsteps and Robert's cheery voice. Her boyfriend was, in her opinion, different from the rest of the Ares kids. He was a whole lot less violent, and actually quite sweet.

She was glad to see him, and was smiling as much as her face could. Setting her letter downs, she leaned up against him. Then it obscured to her that she hadn't actually said any form of greeting
    "Hello!" She said, brightly and rather unoriginally.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/30/2013, 3:00 am

Robert was actually ready to say:
    "From your family right? Is there Matt?"
    He would love to hear that her brother had left Camp, but except from curious, he would sound rude, and upset her. He didn't want that. Instead, he asked for something simple, that could have any answer...

-How are you? Everything's fine? He asked awkwardly.
    He was very hungry, but it didn't seem polite to say " Let's go to eat" right when he stepped his feet inside...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/30/2013, 1:36 pm

Molly for a minute was afraid that he'd ask about Matt. She could tell that Robert was thinking about the whole incident, and she knew very well that there would be further problems later on in life. Probably the best course of action would be to confront it and create peace, but Molly would never gather the courage. Things were working out right now.

Come to think of it, where is Matt? She thought,during the brief silence. He had left a day ago, and hadn't come back. However, these thoughts disappeared as Robert spoke yet again.

"Excellent." She said in response to his first question, with a slight pause before deciding to tell him what was going on with her family. "My parents are trying to adopt a girl. I think my dad thinks that she's a demigod."

Molly's parents could see through the mist, and had made it their job to rescue and send demigod to camp.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/30/2013, 2:46 pm

-Wow, that's great news! Robert exclaimed. It was true, because demigods were in great danger outside Camp, as they grew up, even if they have not acknowledged their identity, they were chased by monsters. Very few of them made it alone... This girl would have a new family, and soon, live in safety for a while.

-Your parents do see...? Robert didn't continue his question. His mother never understood him. It wasn't just the fact that she could not see through the mist, but she also was too stubborn to accept anything new. He was even attacked by a monster into his room, and she did not believe him! He had many bad incidents till a satyr found him. His last moment hope...

-Lucky girl... he mumbled after a short pause.

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/30/2013, 3:27 pm

Ooh: What ever happened to Luna??

Bic:
    Molly nodded, and honestly hoped that her would be sister was a demigod. She was feeling the loss of having a sibling that completely understood everything. She almost started crying when the memory of that day two years ago led to her finding that Matt was safe. Things had been different then, better even.

Now there was that whole war brewing, and Molly was not a fighter.

"Yep." She said simply, and a bit distantly from her thoughts. She banished them from her mind, instead returning to the topic of Matt. She wondered if telling him about her brother's disappearance would be a good idea.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/30/2013, 4:22 pm

Occ: what? What with Luna?

-Molly is everything okay? Robert asked.

She seemed lost in her world. He was wondering what made her so thoughtful, was it the news about the demigod girl, or maybe something happened to her? He only wished it had nothing to do with Matt. He would support her, he would be kind, but he hated it when he heard Molly's own brother made her life hard and upsetful...

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/30/2013, 4:29 pm

Ooh; Your old charities. The one who set Molly and Robert up, I believe.

Bic:
    "Matt's been missing for a day now." She said, shortly. Her mother had told her that honesty was the best policy, and she had long ago decided that she'd never lie to Robert. At any rate, she was feeling some unnatural feelings of anger towards her brother.

Ooc: Terrible post, I know. And I PM'd Kaity about our RP, so maybe we could bring them in eventually.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/31/2013, 6:47 am

OCC: Yeah, well, she was envious... xi xi xi but without wanting so, she brought them together! It was a nice twist! Well, I remade her, naming her Maybeth Luna Karee Brown!

Robert looked down. Matt left Molly... What kind of brother was he? He never supported her choises, he kept hatred in his heart for Molly when she went with Robert, and now, after so so long ignoring and avoididng her, he left...

-He'll come back, he'll be safe. Don't worry about your brother, he can protect him self. Maybe he needs time to setle down. He's not the loving brother you think he is... maybe... Robert added, but his words ended in a quiet whisper, so he couldn't be certain Molly heard him.

He actually didn't want Matt back. He was causing more trouble than an Ares kid, and Robert didn't want to fight him. He didn't want Molly to see him fight with her brother, no matter what.

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/31/2013, 11:56 pm

Ooc: Ah. I was wondering what happened to her. She'll have to meet up with them again sometime. Poor Molly is going to have to do something, and probably will see them fight. Oh dear.

Bic:
    Molly looked at him, a bit surprised at his words. Sure, she knew that he didn't think Matt was any good, but it was still a bit painful to hear it. She covered her feelings well, however, and concentrated on his earlier words. He'd keep himself safe.

She brushed a bit of hair out of her face automatically, gazing out the window. She hated the idea of them fighting, but she still knew that it would have to happen. Someone would get killed, most likely.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 1/1/2014, 7:30 am

OCC: What about the total doom then? I'm not quite sure about that, just a flash that came right now past my mind.
    Molly and Robert go to have lunch, and then quickly to the lake. Robert is trying to help Molly forget, and feel better.
    But Matt comes there, and after a while Maybeth [Luna] too by luck. She tries to stop them fighting in her dynamic way: fighting with them. [water is her element] It all ends with... whatever comes! :D It is like BOOM!

Robert sighned. His stomach made a soft annoying and short sound. He blushed, kinda feeling awkward. He haven't understood that he was sooo hungry. He looked at Molly gazing outside the window.

-I want to be with you today, all day. I want to make you smile, he said looking at her, taking her palm and holding it within his two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:53 pm