A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

The Dark Side

CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female
    Number of posts : 983
    Registration date : 2012-01-26

The Dark Side Empty The Dark Side

Post by CynicalSkin 2/17/2012, 6:55 pm

Hi Guy’s! This is my first story it’s ORIGINAL, please leave positive comments, if people like it I will continue the story. Thanks! ^-^

‘Go.’ Volt thought to herself. She ran straight into the graveyard, her thinking place. Volt is a 16 year old girl in Romania. She is an orphan, and is terrible at talking to people. She is an unstable emotional wall ready to be knocked down by her enemies, ready to be caved in. Her only friend, Bianca had been captured. Volt couldn’t do anything in her ability to get her back. The soldiers were burning her town.

“Dead.” A voice in her head said. “She’s dead stop looking.” Volt stopped in her tracks looking horrified, she sat down by an uncovered grave with a knife extending out of the tombstone. She put her head in her arms. ‘No, this can’t be happening.’ She thought to herself, unknowing what to do next.

She got up, unknowing that her butterick skirt had caught onto the knife on the tombstone and she fell into the uncovered grave. She fell straight down, there was, what seemed like no end to the grave.

Her life flashed before her eyes. She remembered her going home with a strange set of people who she would now call “parents”, the single black orchid they would plant for her every year on her birthday, a scream and bloodshed on the ground leaking from underneath her parent’s door, a strange man who bared knives, herself running and leaving behind seven black orchids, finding a girl named Bianca in the streets, going back to an orphanage that smelled of antiseptic, nine years of peace, then running from a fire that scorched her town, her heart and now her mind.

Then *thunk * she landed on something that looked like a cart, and Volt recognized what was in it. Pomegranates.
    Volt got up and looked around, everyone had dyed hair which were extravagant colors: hot pink, Purple, blue, Green, and Dark red. She got up and wandered around scared to the bone. She was amused with the tall cobblestone walls that were twice her size. She also noticed that everyone had piercings, spiderbites, lip rings, nose rings, and tattoo’s, she looked very out of place with her vintage skirt, blond hair, and white dress shirt.

Then she realized that she was all alone in this alternate universe. Shivers went down her spine. She had no control over herself so she started to run. Unknowing where she was going, she ran into a cart. “ouch” She said looking up, then down again. The contents of the cart were spilled. Volt looked closer. The area around her was covered with black orchids and skulls. Before she even had time to look horrified, a voice came from above her. “Hey, you okay there?” Volt looked up to see a guy about 17, with dyed black hair and grey eyes. “Van, Van Ash.” And he extended a hand out for volt.

(so should I continue?)
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

The Dark Side Empty Re: The Dark Side

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/18/2012, 12:15 pm

Let me see if I got it. She's in middle of a war. She felt into a grave and found an alternative world full of... punk people (I have a problem to differentiate, don't shoot me.) And it's great. Continue.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 12:34 pm

okay thanks!, I will. ^~^

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 3:56 pm

me gusta!!! i especially like the punk people, haha i want to see what happens next. so please do continue
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/20/2012, 8:09 pm

It's good, it just doesn't exactly seem all that thought out. So far all I know of the plot is that Volt falls into a grave and finds an alternate universe, but I have no way of telling her goal. It is possible that she could be trying to get back home, yes, but she seems like she doesn't want to go back. The grammar could also use a bit of work.

(If you need an editor, you know I'm always available.)
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/20/2012, 8:15 pm

This is the first chapter, and YES I was rushed. Also I had a headache while writing this xD.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/20/2012, 8:19 pm

Ahh, I see. Well,I think you should continue, but you should also think of a plot (I have an idea, actually...). I'd also love to be your editor, if you want me to be.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2012-01-28

Post by Nero 3/3/2012, 1:35 pm

I love it! <3 You should continue writing.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 3/3/2012, 3:20 pm

hmm. pretty good, in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:22 am