A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Jordan
Edgar Allan Poe
Kendall
Nemesis
Ben zexion
honey
nix
Samrenango
Steve Rogers
13 posters

Cemetery

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Cemetery - Page 11 Empty Re: Cemetery

Post by Nemesis 8/2/2012, 11:04 pm

I nodded, Benji might have been the type that was into books, I was guessing from the way she talked and her knowledge and literature, though I didn't hear enough to tell, maybe I should ask?"so, do you like books?" I started, trying to change the subject.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/2/2012, 11:06 pm

"Books? Sure. Most of the newer stuff is crap, though, like that House of Night series and Twilight. It's disappointing." I tossed the branch away from me and heard something like crackling as the branch hit the ground. Probably landed on a leaf or something.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/3/2012, 7:02 pm

"I don't know what those two are, but they sound like terrible books the way you said them" I said, twilight meant a words related to darkness and mirror if I remembered correctly.

Last edited by Eric11 on 8/3/2012, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/3/2012, 11:19 pm

"They aren't worth anything to me at all.... They'd only make useful fuel for fire." I snorted derisively at the thought suddenly; heck, they wouldn't even be worth that. House of Night dragged on too long and Bella was an extremely stupid narrator.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/3/2012, 11:24 pm

I nodded my head, though no idea what the books where about anyway, Benji talked about the books as if they where something that created a head ache when she would read them"I have lots of free time now, not many things for me to do around cam that fits to my liking, so I just read."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/3/2012, 11:30 pm

"Stay away from the young adult fiction," I told Oblivious monotonously. "You'll want to tear your eyes out when you read that crap -- stay with the nonfiction and the classics, like Wuthering Heights." Too many vampire books were coming out now, and they were really irritating; they were all just Twilight wannabes, but Twilight was the queen of them all.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/3/2012, 11:34 pm

I nodded, though I couldn't quite understand completely, I never really went into a frenzy over reading books, maybe Benji took books seriously, that was an interesting though but it's just a foolish assumption"understood then" I said in response.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/3/2012, 11:37 pm

"Hmm.... What do you normally read?" I had begun pacing around Ronald Atkinson's grave, glancing around to see where Mrs. Atkinson's war; hers had been a bit taller than most grave stones, and the snake head would be visible. I could see it, about twenty feet away.... Maybe Ronald and Mrs. Atkinson were related. Son and mother, perhaps.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/3/2012, 11:49 pm

"I normally partake in reading darker literature including death, darkness, and life beyond" I said remembering about the gates of death, and the abyss of Tarterus.I guess I was sort of weird in that way, compared to most"but I also partake in reading nonfiction and autobiographies."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/3/2012, 11:54 pm

"Darker literature, huh?" I'd more or less associate that with books about the Underworld or gods of death -- plenty of those around, it seemed. I widened my pacing circle to include two gravestones next to Ronald's grave, an Abigail McDonald and Henry-something, I couldn't read what it said. "Interesting. Have you read Shakespeare?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/4/2012, 12:00 am

I nodded"his literature is certainly interesting, nicely sorted, and interesting plots." I said, Shakespeare had died though, If I took my time I could become a Author if I Sorted my literature to match the requirements to keep the readers attention.

Last edited by Eric11 on 8/4/2012, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2012, 12:06 am

ooc: ... Arthur, huh?

bic:

"Hm. What's your favorite play by him?" I asked him, but I wasn't really listening for his answer; I'd stopped to examine Henry-something's grave. I knelt down beside it and brushed some dust and dirt off his last name: Kentavros. Huh, wasn't Chiron's last name Kentavros or something?
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/4/2012, 12:20 am

ooc:*facepalm* auto correct

I tapped my chin"I have no favorites in particular, nor in other books either" I said and looked to a random grave, I couldn't make out the name but decided I would try to speak to the spirit in the grave, maybe it could remember something and not just go on and on about how Asphodel is or something.is anyone there? tried to communicate to any spirit that was connected to the grave.

ooc:could he speak to a random spirit?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2012, 4:11 pm

There was a yawning sound, but no spirits came out: A voice, deep and slow, replied, "Go away" out loud.

There was a voice speaking other than Oblivious's from one of the graves; I peered up from Mr. Kentavros's grave curiously, glancing at Oblivious. Whatever the hell that was, it sounded like it was pretty tired to me. I frowned in the dark, noticing a cloud had suddenly obscured the moon and gave us an extra dose of darkness.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/4/2012, 5:28 pm

I sighed and snapped my finger, dismissing the conversation, I could still speak to them but never heard of them being tired, it's very strange so maybe that particular spirit died from a sleep condition.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2012, 5:36 pm

"What was that?" I asked him, glancing up at the moon as the cloud passed by, suddenly giving us moonlight again. Ugh, stupid wind gods. Those clouds loved blocking the light at dramatic moments, didn't they?
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/4/2012, 5:58 pm

I looked up seeing a clowd block the moon"possibly an air god trying to make a dramatic moment between mortals and another air god disagreeing" I said, I was never really shocked by anything really.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2012, 6:14 pm

"Or they're just making the wind blow and they don't care what happens to the clouds." I shrugged; that was more probable. Most air gods just made the wind blow and let the clouds drift wherever.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/4/2012, 6:18 pm

Hm, It was very dark besides the moon outside, but Benji gained from the darkness from what I knew"you gain from darkness, don't you?" I asked, she was the daughter of a god of darkness after all.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2012, 9:46 pm

"Gain? Well, it's easier to use my powers in the dark.... Don't need to go looking for shade or anything like in the daytime." I shrugged; I liked knowing I could use my powers anywhere I wanted at night, since shadows and darkness were lurking everywhere around us.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/5/2012, 12:20 am

I nodded, at night shadows where everywhere but in the day they where limited, like how much easier it is for me to fight when near the dead.I guess I was a very typical son of Thanatos in that case, but I wouldn't call myself his favorite son, far from it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/5/2012, 1:42 pm

I glanced around at some of the singed graves, wondering briefly where the hydra from before had come from. Maybe it lived nearby in the woods or something; something that big would be noticed by mortals, like as a large wild raccoon or something.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/5/2012, 4:59 pm

I looked over to Benji, it was quiet so that made it awkward, I tried to think of a new topic "What is you're favorite book?".
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/5/2012, 5:08 pm

"Either 1984 or one of the Harry Potter books. They're both really good books. Read any of 'em?" I cast a glance upwards, to see if we were close to morning yet -- nope, apparently not.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/5/2012, 5:11 pm

I nodded my head no'when I take my next shift i will use my free time to take a look at them".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:59 am