A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

PercyJackson4ever's Characters

PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female
    Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2012-03-07

PercyJackson4ever's Characters Empty PercyJackson4ever's Characters

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/8/2012, 6:06 pm

Name: Blair Youngblood
    Eyes: startling blue, bright piercing sea blue eyes
    Hair: Golden blonde tight curls, frzzy mess, tangle of ringlets, long
    Height: 5.4
    Body Type:skinny, but muscular
    Skin Color: sunkissed, carmel, tanned from the sun (spends lots of time outside)
    God Parent: Triton
    Mortal Parent: Evie Youngblood
    Country of Origin: Untied States of Amercia
    Pets: none
    Talents: A great sword fighter, swimmer, and loves music
    Weapon**: celestial bronze sword
    Fatal Flaws: Has a nasty temper, people say she could be born from Tatartus because when she's angry and she fights she's like a devil. People have to watch out for her temper. Although loyal to her friends and those she loves, she can be deadly to others that get on her nerves. Blair is an air-head not caring about anything not realzing much. Blair purposely causes trouble. She loves to provoke people.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can create waves that swallow up about 5 feet of land, or whatever is in front of her , mini hurricanes that are either in front of her or off to her side knocking down an enemy in battle, the hurricanes are almost like water tornados just mini and not as deadly but can know down an oppnent, can breathe underwater for a 2 hours, she can only use 2 of her powers once a day and it tires her out very much, so she doesn't do it much, she needs to be in or around water to use her powers
    Life Before CHB*: Blair lived with her mom, who loves her dearly, but they never saw eye to eye. Blair's mom trys to interfere and protect Blair from everything, only making things worse. Growing up In Detroit she loves the big City. Used to live in Manhhatan, but her mother moved her because of Blair always got in trouble. Blair causes trouble in all of her schools, she's never made a full year of school. Blair either gets in fights, flunks out, or monsters interferealthough Blair did not know that until she came to Camp Half-Blood. Blair has awful grades. When she makes an unexpected friend at school named Willow, who has a funny walk Blair's life changes. When a cyclops comes to attack her Willow, revealing she's a saytr, takes Blair to Camp Half-Blood.
    Any notes about your characters: Even though she has a nasty temper she is a great loving friend. Will do anyhting for what she believes in. Also loves music.
    Rp Example:
    Stumbles in to the camp. My body is ready to collapse. My legs shake Willow the saytr help me up the hill.I look back at where the cyclops was i shudder. Willow stares at me nervously"Almost there" Willow says worried. I can only nod. Suddenly it's too much for me i am consumed in darkness. I wake up in a soft bed. My body aches. It hurt to breathe. something is being forced into my mouth, it tastes like my favorite mocha ice-cream. I begin to tremble unsure of where i am then last nights events are remembered. "Is this Camp Half-Blood?" i ask
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

PercyJackson4ever's Characters Empty Re: PercyJackson4ever's Characters

Post by Kendall 3/8/2012, 6:10 pm

We don't allow kids of Poseidon. Triton is a good substitute though.
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/8/2012, 6:20 pm

Skin Color: sunkissed, carmel, tanned from the sun (spends lots of time outside)
    Weapon**: Harpe (a type of Greek sword)
    Fatal Flaws: Has a nasty temper, people say she could be born from Tatartus because when she's angry adn she fights she's like a devil. People have to watch out for her temper. Although loyal to her friends and those she loves, she can be deadly to others that get on her nerves.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can slightly control water, can breathe underwater
    Life Before CHB*: Blair lived with her mom, who loves her dearly, but they never saw eye to eye. Blair's mom trys to interfere and protect Blair from everything, only making things worse. Growing up In Detroit she loves the big City. Used to live in Manhhata, but her mother moved her because of Blair always got in trouble. Blair causes trouble in all of her schools, she's never made a full year of school. Blair either gets in fights, flunks out, or monsters interferealthough Blair did not know that until she came to Camp Half-Blood. Blair has awful grades. When she makes an unexpected friend at school named Willow, who has a funny walk Blair's life changes. When a cyclops comes to attack her Willow, revealing she's a saytr, takes Blair to Camp Half-Blood.
    Any notes about your characters: Even though she has a nasty temper she is a great loving friend. Will do anyhting for what she believes in. Also loves music.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 3/8/2012, 7:27 pm

Is your weapon celestrial bronze?
    It seems to me like she only has two flaws, she needs three. " Has a nasty temper, people say she could be born from Tatartus because when she's angry adn she fights she's like a devil. People have to watch out for her temper" is one

and

"Although loyal to her friends and those she loves, she can be deadly to others that get on her nerves." Makes two.

You need a third. By slightly control water what do you mean? How long can she breath under water for (in the instance that you may need a power limitation)

You need to add in an RP example (Must be five sentances long or more just like Life Before CHB)

PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/8/2012, 7:55 pm

Fatal Flaws: Has a nasty temper, people say she could be born from Tatartus because when she's angry and she fights she's like a devil. People have to watch out for her temper. Although loyal to her friends and those she loves, she can be deadly to others that get on her nerves. Blair is an air-head not caring about anything not realzing much. Blair purposely causes trouble. She loves to provoke people.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can create wave pools, mini hurricanes, can breathe underwater for a few hours
    Life Before CHB*: Blair lived with her mom, who loves her dearly, but they never saw eye to eye. Blair's mom trys to interfere and protect Blair from everything, only making things worse. Growing up In Detroit she loves the big City. Used to live in Manhhatan, but her mother moved her because of Blair always got in trouble. Blair causes trouble in all of her schools, she's never made a full year of school. Blair either gets in fights, flunks out, or monsters interferealthough Blair did not know that until she came to Camp Half-Blood. Blair has awful grades. When she makes an unexpected friend at school named Willow, who has a funny walk Blair's life changes. When a cyclops comes to attack her Willow, revealing she's a saytr, takes Blair to Camp Half-Blood.
    Rp Example:
    Stumbles in to the camp
    My body is ready to collapse
    My legs shake
    Willow the saytr help me up the hill
    I look back at where the cyclops was
    i shudder
    Willow stares at me nervously
    "Almost there" Willow says worried
    i can only nod
    suddenly it's too much for me
    i am consumed in darkness
    i wake up in a soft bed
    my body aches
    something is being forced into my mouth
    it tastes like my favorite mocha ice-cream
    I begin to tremble unsure of where i am
    last nights events are remembered
    "Is this Camp Half-Blood?" i ask
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 3/8/2012, 8:17 pm

How large are the 'mini hurricanes' and what do you mean by wave pool?
    Though your example is really one giant thing only broken by line breaks, it'll be acceptable. Though it would likely be in your interest to not write as a poem and write it like a story; in paragraphs when actually RPing as to not confuse people.

Please do not double post. Double posting is posting more than once in a row.
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/8/2012, 8:27 pm

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can create tsunami that swallow up about 15 meters of land,peoole, building, etc. , mini hurricanes that just swirl around her body (the size of her body) knocking down an enemy in battle, can breathe underwater for a few hours
    Rp Example:
    Stumbles in to the camp. My body is ready to collapse. My legs shake Willow the saytr help me up the hill.I look back at where the cyclops was i shudder. Willow stares at me nervously"Almost there" Willow says worried. I can only nod. Suddenly it's too much for me i am consumed in darkness. I wake up in a soft bed. My body aches. It hurt to breathe. something is being forced into my mouth, it tastes like my favorite mocha ice-cream. I begin to tremble unsure of where i am then last nights events are remembered. "Is this Camp Half-Blood?" i ask
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2012, 3:04 pm

Define a "few hours" for her breathing underwater.

I think that tsunami's a bit too large for what we normally allow.
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/9/2012, 4:17 pm

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can create waves that swallow up about 5 meters of land, or whatever is in front of her , mini hurricanes that just swirl around her body (the size of her body) knocking down an enemy in battle, can breathe underwater for a 2 hours
    Rp Example:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2012, 4:25 pm

I don't really think 5 meters would be allowed. Maybe about 5-8 ft in front of her, but not meters. Can you describe her mini-hurricanes more, and would she need to be close by water to use one? How many times a day can she use both of her powers?
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/9/2012, 4:28 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatal Flaws: Has a nasty temper, people say she could be born from Tatartus because when she's angry and she fights she's like a devil. People have to watch out for her temper. Although loyal to her friends and those she loves, she can be deadly to others that get on her nerves. Blair is an air-head not caring about anything not realzing much. Blair purposely causes trouble. She loves to provoke people. Has ADHD and dyslexia.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can create waves that swallow up about 5 feet of land, or whatever is in front of her , mini hurricanes that are either in front of her or off to her side knocking down an enemy in battle, the hurricanes are almost like water tornados just mini and not as deadly but can know down an oppnent, can breathe underwater for a 2 hours, she can only use 2 of her powers once a day and it tires her out very much, so she doesn't do it much, she needs to be in or around water to use her powers
    Rp Example:

Last edited by PercyJackson4ever on 3/11/2012, 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2012, 4:39 pm

How far can her mini-hurricanes reach, and how strong are the winds? (You realize there's an Edit button on the side of your posts so you can edit them, right? For this question, you don't need to repost the whole form; just answer the question.)
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/9/2012, 4:42 pm

Her mini hurricanes can only reach around her body, kind of like a tornado that just fits around her body. The winds are about 15 mph.

I hope thats ok
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2012, 4:45 pm

So the hurricanes wouldn't blow anything away?
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/9/2012, 4:47 pm

No, they surround her so when she runs into or hits the person or whatever shes battling they ends up flying away or falling
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2012, 4:51 pm

And what happens if she gets hit with, say, a sword?
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/9/2012, 5:27 pm

The sword would be blown away (thrown out of the persons hand)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2012, 5:28 pm

I don't think that'd be fair, really...
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/9/2012, 5:37 pm

Alright, so hw about really good and skilled sword fighters can make it through the hurricane, but new and not good sword fighters hae some difficulty
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2012, 10:01 pm

Hmm.... I'm thinking more on the lines of blowing away things she's near (though this hurricane power thing seems a bit more like an air god power than a water god, since she can only use it around her body). Also, I'm pretty sure it depends on strength to see how people would hold on to their swords and get through.
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/10/2012, 10:37 am

I agree, so what exactly should i change or just go along with what you just said...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/10/2012, 12:54 pm

Maybe you should have the hurricane cover a certain area around her.
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/10/2012, 2:18 pm

Ok, that's a good idea, so it would be somewhere off to the side or in front of her. Would that be good?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/10/2012, 2:20 pm

Side, front, sure. Edit it in to your form.
    PercyJackson4ever
    PercyJackson4ever

Female

Post by PercyJackson4ever 3/10/2012, 2:25 pm

ok!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:37 pm