A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Din Tai Fung (Dumpling Restaurant)

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Din Tai Fung (Dumpling Restaurant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Din Tai Fung (Dumpling Restaurant)

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 2:56 pm

Kat stayed quiet, folding her menu onto the table, and then set her hands on the table, looking around. She thought she saw a third eye on a man's forehead, confusion filtering her face, but she decided against her slight paranoia, and put on a forced smile again.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Din Tai Fung (Dumpling Restaurant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Din Tai Fung (Dumpling Restaurant)

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 3:38 pm

"You know Kat, I admire you. Your strength, toughness. It's cool."
    Then a waiter came and asked us if we were ready to order. I assumed Kat was ready too since she already put the menu down. "Yeah," I tell the waiter. "I'll have... I'll have two of the pork dumplings, please."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 3:45 pm

"Same order for me, although add on a glass of water," Kat politely said, not wanting the waiter to spit in her food. It happened once. She saw the third eye on the man again, and she let her hand go towards her battleaxe, but realized that she didn't have it on her..Stupid of her to do this. And she couldn't attack a man in public, she frowned.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 3:48 pm

Then the waiter left with our orders. "Now, where was I?" I ask, putting my attention back on Kat.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 4:03 pm

Kat ignored him, continuing to stare at the man, before he looked up, and grinned at her..as if making fun of her. She quickly looked away, now blinking at Spencer. "What?"
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 4:06 pm

"Oh... I guess I was admiring your strength and toughness..." What was wrong with her?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 4:16 pm

"Oh..Do you perhaps..have some type of weapon on you?" Kat said in a steady voice, trying to act normal, but she was inside hyperventaliting. The knives set on the table wouldn't do.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 4:19 pm

"Yeah, why?" I asked, confused. She probably hates me so much she'd kill me in public, or there's a monster around. "Kat, it's a monster, isn't it?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 4:26 pm

Kat shrugged. "Maybe it's my imagination, but I think it is one," She avoided looking at the man thing.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 4:30 pm

"Descirbe to me where he is at, what he looks like." Then, the waiter came by with our dumplings and Kat's water. "Thanks," I murmured. And the wsitor leaves.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 4:32 pm

"Bald. I think the Mist is veiling him, since I keep seeing a eye on his forehead. Tallow-like skin color. Black suit. Slightly taller than the others," She murmured to him.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 4:47 pm

I turned around, pretending to scratch my back. For a second I looked up, to see the supposedly monster smiling at me. I gave a nervous smile, and turned back to Kat. "Creepy." I started to eat my dumplings with chopsticks, the juice from the pork bursting into my mouth as I broke the pasta shell.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 7:04 pm

Kat sucked in a breath, before diving into her food, unable to relax at all, now.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 9:49 pm

After I had four dumplings, I looked up at Kat. "It's funny, really. I'm usually very... Nervous around girls, but around you it's different. I'm not saying anything between the lines though..."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 9:59 pm

"Because you don't have to feel any worry about hurting my feelings," Kat chuckled. "I'm not as emotional as the lot of them,"
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 10:05 pm

"Yeah, that's part of it." I shake my head saying, "Most girls manipulate their boyfriends, always making the decisions, too. Hate it."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/12/2012, 10:07 pm

"Never had one, and I'm not actually someone who's looking for a male counterpart," Kat was nearly done with her dumplings, as she stabbed one with a fork.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/12/2012, 10:28 pm

"That fits into your personality perfectly. I think of this more as an um, well just hanging out as... Friends." Not exactly friends, but close enough. Now I was on the second dish of dumplings.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/13/2012, 7:32 am

"Friends? More like acquaintances," Kat sipped her glass of water, done with her food.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/13/2012, 11:07 am

"Yeah," I shrugged. "That's what I meant, I guess." seeing that Kat was already finished, I hurried up, having three more dumplings to go.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/13/2012, 2:44 pm

Kat sighed, cupping her heads under her chip, as she stared out the windows, continously shifting around, due to her ADHD. "Is there a bathroom here?" She suddenly asked, not looking at Spencer. She didn't really care about the man-freak now.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/13/2012, 6:46 pm

"Um yeah," I replied, finished with my food, wiping my mouth with a white linen napkin. "Go down that hall, and make a right." I say, pointing behind her.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/13/2012, 7:43 pm

Kat left to the bathroom, and stared at herself. She looked odd. Stupid in the dress. She zipped open the purse she currently had, and took out the neatly folded clothes she owned, locking the bathroom she was in. She ripped the dress off and the leggings, which she stole from those Aphrodite girls. She put on her white tank top, army pants, and retied her red bandana. Better. And luckily she was wearing converse with the dress. She sighed, feeling much more comfortable. She unlocked the door, and walked back to Spencer. "You eat here often, I bet," She finally commented, sitting onto the chair.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 3/13/2012, 11:56 pm

I shrugged. "Wow Kat, I guess that other outfit really bothered you, huh? Well that one," I wagged a finger up and down, gesturing her regular clothes. "It fits you better."
    The waiter returns seeing that we've finished. He puts down the bill and tells us, "Whenever you're ready."
    I nodded and took out my wallet, peeking at the bill. "Okay, about thirty-four..." I mumbled taking out the cash.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/14/2012, 12:21 am

Kat took out a few crumpled bills, resting it on the table. "Dresses are terrible. Uncomfortable and hard to fight, run, do whatever in. If I ever lost a bet to you, we're going paintballing," She grumbled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 10:53 am