A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

An's bunk

Angela Breeze

Male
    Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2012-03-21

An's bunk Empty An's bunk

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 1:59 am

I walked into the girls cabin and noticed it was empty I set my stuff down next to a bed that looked like it was unoccupied by anyone else and then I sat down. I looked at Deny and said, "Come on, come sit by me. I would like to talk more with you if that's okay." I patted an empty area next to me with my hand hoping she would sit down.
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

An's bunk Empty Re: An's bunk

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 2:06 am

"Are you sure I'm allowed in here?" Eden shrugged and glanced to where your hand was patting. "Well, nobody seems to care, so I guess it's alright." Eden was happy that someone had actually acknowledged her presence in this camp. She missed her mother immensely, and longed for someone welcoming. Eden always dreamed for a sister, and considered you as trustworthy enough to play the role. She offered a smile and plopped down on the bed, leaning against the farthest pillar supporting the frame.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 2:10 am

I smiled at Deny and said, "So what's your story? You've heard my depressing sob story." I really hated dwelling on the past but I figured it had only been right to let Deny know where I was coming from. After all, if we were going to be really close friends we would have to talk about our pasts sooner or later so better to get mine over with right off the bat.
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 2:22 am

"Oh, that." Eden often preferred avoiding the subject of her past, which was rather OK, but annoying. "Well if you insist. Let's see here..." She slid out her book once more, flipping to the first page. "Well, I'm an only child and live..lived..with my mother, of course. Not having a dad kind of got me curious to know about him. She never broke though. In school I was always an expert in art class. It was the only space on the planet that I felt like I could be accepted, I guess. Also, I was class clown. I was the insane, hyper freak that led the 'outcast' group, you could say. Thing is, I'd have my immature moments during class, leading me to detentions and in school suspensions." Eden bent a leg up, setting her arms on it. "During detention, there'd always be this one boy that sat across from me. I'd recognized him from 4th period English. We'd talk during our times of trouble and I'd draw for him. We became best friends over time, which led to trust, which led to secrets. He, in fact, was a satyr." She rolled her eyes to herself, thinking how stupid her story leading to this camp was compared to yours.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 2:28 am

I listened to her story completely interested in it and said, "Well, that sounds a lot better than my past. I kind of envy you for having such a great past compared to mine." I then moved a little closer to Deny and said, "Well, do you like to do any sports or are you not into them? I like soccer some and baseball but I can never play them with people because I would have somewhat of an unfair advantage."
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 2:33 am

"Yes, of course. I played basketball up until junior high, which was obviously a long time. I tried out, but they didn't want me. So now I chill with baseball. And I mean hardcore baseball, " she laughed, "not the sissy kind of softball." Eden could easily be described as a tomboy, always loving the chance to prove to guys that girls can do everything they do but much better. You'd get to see this crazy, careless side of her when she truly became your friend.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 2:40 am

I smiled at Deny and said, "That's awesome. We have got to play together sometime. I swear I won't use my powers to tip the odds in my favor. I just think it would be fun." I then put myarm around Deny's waist hugging her slightly. It felt good to be having a friend such as good as she was.
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 2:47 am

Eden felt the same and slid her arms around you as well, returning the hug gladly. Camp might not be as boring as I thought it'd be. She reached back and closed her book, forgetting why she had opened it in the first place. Before putting it back in her back, she peered into the empty space and then remembered the slit in the side of the bag. Her hand felt around in the pocket, and sure enough, her dagger was there. Eden nodded once to reassure herself it was there, then put her things away. "I think that'd be fun. I'm just a bit rusty on my layups though."
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 2:51 am

I laughed and said, "That's all right, Deny. It'll be fun just playing together. I was thinking though... I don't really like guys after my father abusing me. What would you say if I were to choose to become a hunter of Artemis?"
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 2:57 am

"Wow!" Eden had always favored Artemis while learning about Greek Gods in school, stating her as her role model. "Well, it's a risk, but if you think it's worth it, you should, An. It sounds pretty cool, anyways." Eden chuckled and shrugged. She then realized what you had said about your father. Eden hushed suddenly, looking more thoughtful.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 3:00 am

I thought about this and said, "Well the oath only states that I need to give up the company of men right? I can still be with girls, right? I mean I don't think it says anything about having relationships with girls if your a hunter. It just talks about not having relationships with boys which would be no problem for me."
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 3:05 am

"Yes." Eden nodded in confirmation. "I guess so." She thought about the last part, pretty sure it wasn't a problem with the deal that would be made. "I think it'd be an honor to be a hunter of Artemis."
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 3:06 am

I smiled and said, "Well would you like to become one with me? I'm sure if we talk to someone in charge here we can arrange something to where we can become hunters of Artemis."
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 3:12 am

This offer caught her off guard. Even though she would have an amazing privilege, she would feel out of place in a way she couldn't describe. "Uhh, er..well..I'm not so sure about that now." Eden extended her leg, hoping her boots hadn't gotten anything on the bed covers. She suddenly felt the urge to inspect the bed all around. She hoped An wouldn't think anything wrong of her by almost denying the offer.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 3:15 am

I looked at Deny and placed my hand on her leg. I looked at her in the eyes and said, "Deny, you know I wouldn't say this if I didn't think it was true but I think we could help each other if we became hunters of Artemis. I would be there for you no matter what. I would protect you with my life."
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 3:18 am

"I suppose you would, I just..." She trailed off, looking to the side, suddenly feeling guilt pour into her. She looked back up to your eyes. Hers were set with determination and confusion.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 3:22 am

I looked at Deny and said, "What's the matter? You look different. Did you make up your mind about something?" I wondered why she had that determined look on her face. I really was curious as to what she had decided.
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 3:26 am

She really didn't like rejecting people, especially when they were a friend. Her eyes closed and she sat up from her pillar. "I need to get used to my first new lifestyle. I've just already got all this going, and I wouldn't like to add on right now." Eden buckled up the locks on her bag, turning around so that her feet reached the floor. "I just don't know how to explain it."
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 3:35 am

I sighed and looked down. It was expected that I would be alone again. I had just gotten a friend who I thought I could have had a future with and now if I became a hunter I would have to leave the camp and not just the camp but that would mean leaving her too. I couldn't do that. She meant too much to me. No matter how much I wanted to become a hunter I wouldn't leave Dany for it. I then said, "Dany, I'm not going to become a hunter yet either then. I couldn't stand the thought of leaving you. You mean too much to me. You mean more to me than anyone ever has in my entire life."
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 3:43 am

Eden was truly shocked. Even though they'd just met a day ago, she felt so close to An. "If you want to be a hunter, you follow your heart, OK? I don't want people sacrificing their dreams for me. That's too much to ask." Eden smiled at her, knowing she'd accomplished the one task she thought was impossible, to actually have someone care for her here.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/25/2012, 11:35 am

I shook my head and said, "Thank you for understanding my desire to become a hunter but I think you missed the fact that I don't want to leave you. I will not leave the first true friend I've ever met and if I were to become a hunter without you, that is exactly what I would be required to do. I couldn't take that, Deny. Please understand me."
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/25/2012, 2:51 pm

"I understand." Eden grinned, nodding happily. "I just really don't want you to regret it."
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/26/2012, 9:16 pm

I smiled and hugged Deny saying, "Don't worry. I won't regret it. Not as long as I'm with you." I leaned my head on her shoulder and buried my face into her neck. She meant more to me than anything.
    XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/26/2012, 10:16 pm

"I'm glad that's cleared then." Eden chuckled quietly, patting your back awkwardly."You like hugs, I see." She laughed and shrugged, almost liking the attention she was recieving from someone.
    Angela Breeze

Male

Post by Angela Breeze 3/26/2012, 11:43 pm

I moved back and said, "Not normally. You're the only person I would hug like this. You have been the nicest person that I've ever met." I moved my hand through her hair lovingly hoping she wouldn't find this weird. I really did like her and was starting to like her more than a friend would like a friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 5:55 am