A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

rage and storm

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

rage and storm Empty rage and storm

Post by Nemesis 3/29/2012, 1:25 am

[Intro]

It may sound crazy and paranoid, but I am a d.o., d.o is the plural term.A d.o is a Dreamer of ____.My d.o represents rage, and power.A d.o is a specifically chosen human to be transformed into a dream lurker.You see, there is this place called the dream world where everyone is given a specific dream according to there mind by a peace guardian.Peace guardians protect dreams from negative entities.The bad people in the world get sent to the nightmare realm within there dreams where there is fear at every corner.I was chosen do to the lost prophecy of the 10 d.o warriors within the 21'st century.There hasn't been another since 1568, because of the great war that year.

The 10 warriors represent Justice and peace, there is pyro, ventus, darkness, hydro, light, subterra, life, death, time, and to top it all off is power and strength.People had always called me hot tempered, and now I see why.I was chosen by rakishin to be one of those warriors.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4053
    Registration date : 2011-11-06

rage and storm Empty Re: rage and storm

Post by Ben zexion 3/29/2012, 10:22 am

good background, love stories like this, can't wait for the next part.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 3/29/2012, 2:16 pm

chapter 1:Dreams of destruction

In reality I looked as peaceful as can be, nothing bad about a 16 year old boy sleeping in his bed at night.In the dream realm everything was different though, I was wandering through a forest in a strange suit of armor.My eyes were sharpened with a wicked expression that said "I don't play games".It was dark,filled with some sort of purple mist that just took the life out of you by looking at it.There was a dark figure chuckling to himself, the dream me looked angry and drew a golden sword that made the mist dissolved around it"show yourself" the dream me said in a serious tone and the dark shadowy figure appeared as some sort of person I couldn't recognize.He looked very familiar and I just couldn't help but try and reach out but I couldn't.The me in my dream stared wide eyed and dropped to his knees"no, it can't be, what did they do to you!" he exclamated with tears streaming down his face now.The dark figure chuckled and held his hand up"they gave me power, an opportunity I just couldn't pass up.What else would they had done?" he said with a smirk and drew a black shadow like sword that had a even worst affect then looking at the mist."I can't do this, I can't kill my best friend" my dream self said with a sad look along with worry.I couldn't help but feel sad for my dream self, but who was the shadowy figure that was un clear to me still.The shadow figure chuckled darkly"I was hoping for a challenge for once but now you forced my hand"he raised his sword in a position to stab and the jolted his sword forward to stab the dream me, and with that I woke up in the could sweat of the morning to see it was just a dream.I panted with a expression that as hard to make out"that couldn't have been a dream, could it?"I asked myself out loud ad then my mom knocked on the door"it's time for school"she called to me"ok"I replied back and quickly got dressed.This is only the beginning a dark voice warned and I looked around with a frightened expression, this is just me and the beginning of who I'm suppose to be,I am Eric.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:30 am