A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
SilverMoon
Lady Reyna
Morgan Landry
Edgar Allan Poe
daddeme
Mason
10 posters

Women's Bath

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Women's Bath Empty Women's Bath

Post by Mason 4/5/2012, 12:59 pm

I walk in, take a bath, get fresh new clothes, and leave.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Women's Bath Empty Re: Women's Bath

Post by daddeme 5/12/2012, 5:13 pm

I walk in and order Arrow to stay outside. I bathe, find a nice purple shirt that says Camp Jupiter and put it on, change into some long Jean shorts, and then exit with Arrow on my trail.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 5/20/2012, 4:08 pm

I walked in, took a quite long bath and weared the stereotype clothes: jeans and purple T-Shirt. These were always avaliable. I left in an aleatory direction, although I wasn't willing to explore the camp.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15907
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Women's Bath Empty A relaxing bath after an epic fight at the Mess Hall (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2012, 5:45 am

Laure walked in. She was only wearing a cream-colored bath robe with a crimson belt that tied it around her waist. Her bare feet made no noise against the floor; the air was warm and soft.
    She had just been at the Spring to wash her face, and now she was walking along the corridors that were leading to the Great Bath.

The Great Bath was the centrepiece of the Camp Jupiter bathing establishment. It was fed with hot water that came directly from the Sacred Spring. The bath was lined with forty-five thick sheets of lead and is 1.6 metres deep. The access was provided by four steep steps that entirely surrounded the bath.

Laure pulled her robe off; underneath, she was only wearing a skimpy, pale violet bikini.
    She put the robe on a nearby chair and descended the four steps with majesty.
    Diving into the warm water, she started swimming on her back, admiring the roof. She remembered that the baths were originally roofed with a pitched timber construction, but this had been replaced in the second century by a much heavier ceramic vault, requiring strengthened pillars to support it. Now, the original slender pillars were thickened and projected into the bath itself.
    She hummed lowly a song in latin, closing her eyes and relaxing.
    Laure was alone in the great bath, and she enjoyed it. Though, it wouldn't bother her if a cute boy came in.... Now she was single again.

Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 6/20/2012, 5:54 am

I walked in, not knowing some one was already here. I didn't plan on taking a bath, unless I accidentally fell in. I was dressed in my Camp Jupiter t-shirt and a skin tight jean. It was really nice to relax after a long flight here, it had been a week and I was already missing my dad. I pace the distance of the Bath house, it was a really big building, but I had nothing better to do. I stop after a few minutes, I sit down at the edge of the bath and dip my feet in the warm water.

I twirl my feet in the water, I sat there thinking about my home. I was too young to move away from my family and friends, but my dad said it was for my own protection. I didn't want to be a freak who could control ghosts or fight monsters, I wanted to be a normal girl. I knew that I might never see my dad again, it really hurt me. I don't know what I would do without him, without me knowing tears formed in my eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2012, 6:06 am

Laure's hair was moving around her head like a soft corolla. She let herself sink a bit in the water, then she heard a faint splashing to her left.
    She opened her eyes again.... to see that she wasn't alone anymore.
    On the edge of the bath, a young girl was sitting. She was younger than Laure, and she had hazel eyes and dark hair that was put over one shoulder. The girl was wearing a tight jeans and the violet Camp Jupiter shirt.
    Her tan skin was glowing in the morning sun, and Laure wondered what she was doing here. She didn't even wear bathing clothes - no bikini or else.
    Perhaps this girl was new at Camp, perhaps she didn't really know what was going on here.
    Laure stayed silent, looking at the girl. She hadn't even make up. Okay, the girls was perhaps a bit too young for it, but still.
    Finally, she couldn't stand the silent.

- 'Ello, she said with her French accent.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 6/20/2012, 6:13 am

I look up and see a girl, I didn't know what to say or do. I must've looked pathetic, crying in the middle of nowhere. I quickly wipe the tears that had formed in my eyes. I didn't want to look like a cry baby, but I don't know why I even cared, I didn't know this girl and I probably won't know her for long. I notice she was bathing here, while I was just here acting like a nobody.

"Um, hi." I say, my voice still small from thinking of sad memories.

I probably look like an idiot, not even ready to take a bath, she must think that I have no clue what is going on here. I look down at my feet again, not really wanting to talk. I move my feet in the water, just to look busy, but it obvious that I was just acting shy. I couldn't control what I was doing, I just didn't know how to act around people I had never met.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2012, 6:21 am

Laure noticed the girl was crying, and immediately, she felt affection for her.
    She swam over to her in long elegant moves accompanied by the little splashing of the water.

- Hey, hey, she said, putting a hand on her leg. What is it? Don't cry, girl, don't cry.

She stroked her cheek to erase the tears, but since her hand was wet too, it didn't really help. Laure looked at her with real concern. She wanted to help this girl.
    Her honey-colored hair was dripping with water and had acquired a deep caramel color. She was half out of the water now, and her slim body was shining in the dim light. With a move of her hips, she sat next to the girl.

- What is it? she asked again.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 6/20/2012, 6:30 am

I look down, I was ready to face, at least not before greeting her. I turn my face forward, I look ahead of my, I looked at the bath floor, it was all I could see ahead of me. I felt like a small child again, always needing help from someone else. Now I was getting help from a stranger, but at least she seemed kind, at least she wouldn't hurt me like all the others.

"I'm fine. Honestly, I'm fine. It's probably the water that you saw in my eyes." I say trying to sound like I wasn't sad, but I was a terrible faker.

I wanted to be fine, I thought I could be fine. I'd wanted to come to America since I was a little girl and now that I'm here, I'm missing home more than ever. I really wanted my dad here or even just one of my friends. It would mean the world to me if I could see their faces one more time.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2012, 6:45 am

Laure immediately saw, by the look on her face, that she wasn't ready to share her problems with her. In fact, she knew this type of girls who always kept themselves to themselves. She had met loads of them at school and at Camp. Most of them were really annoying in her opinion, but this one was too cute for Laure to just pass her way.

She smiled a little.

- Well, then, what are you doing here? she asked after some time. Are you knew?
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 6/20/2012, 6:54 am

I look around, just to make sure we were alone and no one else was hearing this. I wanted to tell her, but I wondered how she would react. Would she just laugh at me and tell me to grow up? Or was she kind and help me? I wasn't really sure if I should tell her, but she was my only friend at this moment, and I really wanted to get it out.

"I came here to sit alone and think of everyone I care about. I had to leave them a few months ago, after I found out I was a demigod. I saw my dad a week ago, but he couldn't come into camp, so here I am missing him." I say and sigh.

I wasn't sure why I told her this, but hopefully she would be more considerate than most people I know. I couldn't face her, after opening up myself to her, I could barely look at anything, much less look at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2012, 7:05 am

Laure let out a comprehensive sigh. This happened often with demigods, particularly the young ones.

- So it's depressing you, as I see. It makes you sad being away from your family.

The girl looked at the bright and clear water around them. It was incredibly beautiful, now glowing thanks to the sun.
    Oh yes, Laure understood this girl perfectly well. She sighed again and looked at the ceiling.

- Did you consider sending him Iris-messages? she asked. That's how I keep contact with my dad.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 6/20/2012, 7:16 am

I look down at my feet and nod. I never thought that leaving home would be this painful. I always thought it would be fun, always having freedom and being able to do whatever you want whenever you want. I keep my eyes on my feet, it seemed like it was the only thing that wouldn't remind me of home.

"I thought Romans never used Iris to send messages. I thought it was a Greek thing." I say, thinking as far back as the Roman Empire. "But, what if I called him, I mean with a cellphone? Are we allowed cellphones here?" I asked her.

I probably sounded whinny, but I was really missing my dad. He was always there for me when I needed help.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2012, 7:26 am

Laure shook her head.

- No cell phones, no. It's too dangerous for demigods. Even emails... Well, fortunately, I'm a daughter of a "minor" deity, so I can write emails without attracting the attention of monsters. But cellphones? No. And for the Iris-Messages, no, Romans can use it as well.

She looked out of the little windows, into the dim morning light.

- What Cohort are you in? she asked, wishing she would be in the Second.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 6/20/2012, 7:34 am

I sigh, I really wanted to call him, but if I was going to get into more trouble than I already thought I was in, I wasn't gonna call him. I think for a while, I knew my cohort but I was afraid she was going to judge me for being in one of the lower cohorts.

"I'm in the fourth cohort." I mutter.

I really hoped she wasn't gonna judge me or think of me as a minor because of my cohort. I thought about who my mom was and it occurred to me that she was also a bit minor.

"Is Morta a 'minor' goddess?" I ask her, hoping she would say yes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2012, 7:45 am

- Morta? She's your mom, right? Hmmm.... In fact, no god is"minor", it's just a way of seeing things. My mother is Aurora, and if she didn't exist, you wouldn't even know what day is like. So in some way, she isn't "minor" at all.

She thought about it for a while, her hand in her wet hair.

- Well, I don't think Morta is a minor goddess. Of course, people call her minor, in comparison to Pluto, but I don't think she is. Does this answer your question?
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 6/20/2012, 7:55 am

I tilt my head a bit, I knew what she meant, but I didn't want to admit it. Many people don't even know who Morta is, how could she even be close to being a major goddess? I think about it for a while and realize that maybe she was major in some way or another, but she still didn't compare to Pluto.

"So, do you think I could at least email my dad. You said that she isn't major, so it won't attract many monsters, right?" I ask her.

I wanted to be on the safe side and asking wasn't a sin, so I didn't see a problem in asking her these questions.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2012, 10:14 am

- You can email him as long you're safe between the walls of Camp Jupiter, Laure answered. The River protects us from the monsters, so yeah, you're safe here.

She stretched and yawned like a cat. Her medium-long hair was smelling of sweet flowers after her bath and her skin had the apple's fresh fragrance.
    Laure moved her legs in an attractive way so the water splashed a little. She had very long and shapely legs of a silk-like white skin that caught the sun's rays and shone in the morning light. Her pale violet bikini was still dripping with water, but it didn't bother her.
    She suddenly looked at the sun. It was almost 10 o'clock am. She had to move.

- I'm sorry, she said, but I have to go - you know, for the training with my Cohort.

She quickly pulled her bathe robe back on and left the Great Bath quickly.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 6/22/2012, 11:42 am

I turn to her as she leaves, "Bye." I say, before she was gone. I sat on the edge of the bath for a few minutes, swinging my feet in the water. I thought about what she had said, Maybe I could still keep in contact with my dad, I thought. I sigh happily and stand up. I didn't bother drying my feet. I walk out, feeling normal and happy again.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 7/30/2012, 3:00 pm

I walk into the bathes, feeling kind of gross. I slip into the water. "Ahh, that feels nice." I stay for a few more minutes, put fresh clothes on, then leave.
    Neyanna
    Neyanna

Female
    Number of posts : 871
    Registration date : 2012-07-29

Women's Bath Empty Women's bath

Post by Neyanna 7/30/2012, 5:19 pm

Morgen walked in and slipped into the warm bathing pools with a happy sigh, glad to be back and to feel clean again. I sat and soaked until my hands began to wrinkle and then only reluctantly withdrew from the warm waters to bath and head towards the Dineing Hall, where I hoped to be able to beg some food from the cooks so taht I wouldn't have to deal with too many poeple when I was so tired.

Last edited by Neyanna on 8/12/2012, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 7/30/2012, 11:45 pm

OOC:I don't think I saw your character leave the forum...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 1:39 pm

ooc: That's because this post came before she started posting in the Forum. Look at the time between her post here and her first post in the Forum.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 9/17/2012, 10:18 pm

I walk in with my bathing suit on, a teal blue bikini, and look around it was empty, every step echoed. I kicked of my flip flops and undid my two french braids. my hair was left in waves and i combed my fingers though it. I stepped in the hot water it felt good on my muscles which ached from the 5 miles i ran. i was disappointed. i wanted to compete in the marathon in a month in Berkeley but my training was getting nowhere. i was now neck deep in the water. i sank so my nose was just above and thought. About my dad, my training and such. I finish get out, and change into regular clothes, then leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content