A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
GavinP
Lady Arbitrary
Dez the Soul Reaver
xXSpiritXx
8 posters

Anastasia's Bunk

SunSprite10
    SunSprite10

Female
    Number of posts : 400
    Registration date : 2011-12-30

Anastasia's Bunk - Page 12 Empty Re: Anastasia's Bunk

Post by SunSprite10 2/6/2013, 2:59 pm

he laughed, remembering his principle's bright red face. "I ran the principles toupee up the flag pole."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 2/7/2013, 8:10 pm

Anastasia burst out in laughter something that was very rare "T-that's t-too funny!" after a long overdue laugh she regained her composure. "I've got to go for a bit, I need to kill something I haven't in at least a day. See you later Logan." she kissed him briefly then left.
    SunSprite10
    SunSprite10

Female
    Number of posts : 400
    Registration date : 2011-12-30

Post by SunSprite10 1/2/2014, 1:56 pm

He sat there for a moment thinking about what had just happened before getting up and walking out the door. Before he left, he left a note on the table to let Anastasia know that he had gone to his own bunk.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 2/2/2014, 1:25 pm

Anastasia returned with Vlad to find a note from Logan. "Hmm maybe i'll go there instead."

Vlad huffed "I'd rather fight."

Anastasia sat on the bed and sharpened her dagger while deciding what to do.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 6/30/2014, 1:34 pm

Anastasia left with Vlad in search of fun.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 9/18/2014, 3:27 pm

Anastasia and Vlad returned. She laid down on her bed with Vlad and fell asleep.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 12/25/2014, 2:44 pm

santa hermes flew into the ares cabin, trying not to step on any pointy weapons or setting any alarms. both george and martha were freaked out by the weapons. hermes just tugged on his santa cap and moved to the bunks. he has a present to deliver. the gift was delivered and he was gone in a flash.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/25/2014, 11:27 pm

Anastasia woke up to find her Solstice gift. "I hope dad made me what I wanted!" Anastasia said very excited, something she wasn't used to being. Vlad sniffed under the tree and found a juicy steak and a large bone, he happily devoured the steak and began whittling away at the bone with his razor sharp fangs.

"Merry Christmas Vlad." She smiled and scratched behind his ears.

"T-ank -ou Ana." Vlad managed to mutter while gnawing at his delicious bone.

Anastasia opened up the only present in the room a blood red box tied with hot pink ribbon and a black bow to top it. It contained just what she asked for, a heart grenade necklace. She examined it for a moment and squeezed the heart, it changed into an actual heart grenade. "This is beautiful! Now this lovely little grenade and its noxious red gas will paralyze people for a couple minutes when we're in a snag." Once again she squeezed the heart and it was a necklace once more. Anastasia put it on and wore it proudly, it fell just at the center of her chest and looked bad a**. She sent up a silent prayer to Ares thanking him for coming through for her.

Vlad stopped munching on his bone and pulled out a present from under Ana's bed. "I had Zane ask a son of Hephaestus to make these for us awhile ago since I know you've been raving about how badly you wanted your solstice gift." He sat at her feet and put his paw on the box.

Anastasia with a delicate smile on her face opened it and found two gas masks. One had pink skulls and cross bones on it and the other was oddly shaped, which she soon realized was because it was for Vlad. The bloodied bones should've been a dead give away. "Thank you so much, they're perfect!" Anastasia hugged him and kissed his wet nose. "I'm so lucky that you're my best friend.

She sat on the bed and Vlad joined her "I wish someone would give us something to do, I'm bored but just relaxing for once is nice." Stretching on the bed Anastasia pet Vlad waiting for someone to come around to hang out with, or kill. Ha know either would do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:48 am