A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Aves
Kendall
Dez the Soul Reaver
GavinP
Mason
daddeme
Blaze
SilverMoon
Morgan Landry
Lady Reyna
Perca
15 posters

Walking Throughout The Forum.

Walking Throughout The Forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Throughout The Forum.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 10:12 am

"So ,what are you two guys doing?" I ask them.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 10:12 am

-A walk after meal,I answered.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 10:13 am

"Nice. Mind if I join you two?" This was great, more and more nice people.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 10:27 am

-No problem.Welcome,I said.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 4/11/2012, 11:17 am

"Sure, we were just exploring camp, we're a bit new." I explained. "So, feel free to join two new dudes walking to the middle of nowhere." I say and grin.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 11:22 am

I smile, "It's cool. I've been here for years, so maybe I could show you guys around." My smile turns into a frown, "Wait, that wouldn't work. If people saw me with you guys they would automatically hate you two. So that wouldn't work."
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/11/2012, 11:35 am

"Why would they hate us?" I ask. "What's wrong? You say it like you are a bad thing." I say.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 12:33 pm

I look down at the ground. "Well.." I begin, "All the kids here are mean to me, no matter how hard I try to fit in and be nice. So if they see you two with me, they will probably think that you two are also losers like me, which you guys aren't."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 12:51 pm

-You also are not a looser.And,I don't care what some silly kids will say,I told her.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 12:54 pm

"No, it is not just some kids, it's all the kids. They all treat me like an outcast." I kick a rock, and it goes flying down the road.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 1:07 pm

-No problem,I said.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 1:09 pm

I glare at Thomas, "What do you mean, no problem?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 1:10 pm

-I don't care of kids making fun of me,I said.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 1:13 pm

"That's you," I didn't really like this guy, he seemed like a real jerk. "I can't even participate in any activity without mean jokes about me shooting out of peoples mouths."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 1:20 pm

-You have to learn to accept critisisme.I said.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 1:38 pm

"Do you even have any idea how hard that is?" I ask him, anger evident in my voice. "I've tried so many times to just ignore it, and now you are telling me to accept what everyone tells me?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 2:35 pm

-I know how hard it is.I told her.All the boys at my school were jealous of me.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/11/2012, 2:57 pm

I stood there and staring at both of them. What should I do? I think to myself. "We've all been through difficulties." I finally say, "I've been teased my whole life, but I didn't let it bring me down, I guess I just had to put up with it." I say.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 3:01 pm

-I was trying to help,I said.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 3:20 pm

"Well if you knew exactly why they tease me, you would understand." I say quietly."And you didn't help at all, you made me feel even worse." I felt like running away, but that would be bad on my part, so I decide I would stay with them.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 3:26 pm

-Sory,I said and calmed down.Do you want to tell us?

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 3:28 pm

"No, I don't want to tell anyone!" I snap at him, then lower my voice, "Only one guy knows my issues."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/11/2012, 3:29 pm

-Ok,if you don't want,don't tell us,I said.Let's talk about something else.

Post by Guest 4/11/2012, 3:35 pm

I nod in agreement. "What else is there to talk about though?"
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/11/2012, 3:38 pm

I try think of something to talk about in a normal conversation, "So, where did you live before you came to camp?" I ask, uncomfortably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:10 pm